Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads playing too frequently

PlanFreeCountryUSA My Question or IssueLG V60Android 11Default web browser = firefoxSpotify 8.7.14.1332Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed to play once every 30 minutes. Often, but not always, the ad group plays once every 2-3 songs....

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA   My Question or Issue LG V60 Android 11 Default web browser = firefox Spotify 8.7.14.1332 Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up

Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 songs have been played. Spotify works fine on iPhone an...

• Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 song...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

hello?!?!?

this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?

• Roadie
  • this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple watch - cap 50 songs per playlist

Hi, How come Apple watch has the worst limitations on number of songs to add to watch. (50 per playlist) Garmin has limits based on actual storage of watch… You are actually loosing subscribers to apple music due to this.

• Hi,   How come Apple watch has the worst limitations on number of songs to add to watch. (50 per playlist)   Garmin has limits based on actual storage of watch…   You are actuall...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts are not available in Ukraine

Dear Spotify, it's almost 2 years since your service has successfully launched in Ukraine, though still Spotify Podcasts as a significant part of service are not available in Ukraine even for premium users. In these dramatic times our country is curr...

• Dear Spotify, it's almost 2 years since your service has successfully launched in Ukraine, though still Spotify Podcasts as a significant part of service are not available in Ukraine even for premium...
  • eugenaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 38 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing on Discord status through desktop app

PlanPremium free trialCountryFranceDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Hello,I'm creating this thread today because I'm running out of solutions. I have been using the Spotify web player for a long time, and decided to swap to the app player due to iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium free trial Country France Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Hello, I'm creating this thread today because I'm running out of solutions. I have been using the Spotify web p...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Can’t vote

I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found

• Regular
  • I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want lyrics to roll on every song if i click show lyrics

I have a IP tv box, and there i have a Spotify app. In that app i can click "show lyrics" and it does so with every song that comes, but that does not work on my iPhone , iPad, mac computer or my samsung tv.... you have to click on every song in thos...

• I have a IP tv box, and there i have a Spotify app. In that app i can click "show lyrics" and it does so with every song that comes, but that does not work on my iPhone , iPad, mac computer or my sam...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect stopped working on my receiver Pioneer VSX-930

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePioneer VSX-930Operating System.. My Question or IssueI have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ago it just stopped working.I can still select my receiver from spotify conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Pioneer VSX-930 Operating System ..   My Question or Issue I have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ...
  • Deestar99
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Podcasts] Downloading podcasts restarts episode.

Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The problem is, whenever I hit the download button, th...

• Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Make song more obvious when following link

When I click the link to a song eg. a song that's currently playing, it takes me to the song's album. It should indicate in the album which song I've clicked by moving down the interface to the song. I've also notice Desktop doesn't highlight the son...

• Visitor
  • When I click the link to a song eg. a song that's currently playing, it takes me to the song's album. It should indicate in the album which song I've clicked by moving down the interface to the song....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey Spotify

I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and on Google. Of course Google won't work now with th...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Thoughtlessness...

It occurs to me that playing ads for pop or rap/hip-hop music to listeners on a classical music station/playlist is at the least thoughtless; do you really think that someone listening to classical is interested in those choices, considering that the...

• Visitor
  • It occurs to me that playing ads for pop or rap/hip-hop music to listeners on a classical music station/playlist is at the least thoughtless; do you really think that someone listening to classical i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Search] Does it have to be that difficult? Single songs and stop adding to my playlist

On the mobile app. Trying to play a selected single song is a chore. STOP adding music to my playlist! Im new to the app. Looking for a higher quality audio app. This app is more frustrating then any music app I’ve run across. Then I can’t upgrade to...

• Visitor
  • On the mobile app. Trying to play a selected single song is a chore. STOP adding music to my playlist!    Im new to the app. Looking for a higher quality audio app. This app is more frustr...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The top 6 shortcuts on my homepage is gone for months

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 14.8.1 My Question or IssueThe top section on the homepage of 6 shortcuts has been missing for almost a year, and during the time there's only a "recently played" section instead. It's funny actu...

115574696423.jpg 884566733451.jpg wvvt77t7hqn81.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 14.8.1   My Question or Issue The top section on the homepage of 6 shortcuts has been missing for almost a year, and du...
  • Kiril
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ukrainian language Spotify app on Windows and MacOS

I suggest the Spotify team to translate the application for the desktop version of Spotify into Ukrainian. Against the background of Ukraine's war with Russia, Ukrainian-speaking Spotify users would like to see the interface on Windows and MacOS in t...

• I suggest the Spotify team to translate the application for the desktop version of Spotify into Ukrainian. Against the background of Ukraine's war with Russia, Ukrainian-speaking Spotify users would ...
  • nphysic
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Submitting Lyrics

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPad Air 3, Windows Inspiron 7700 AIOOperating SystemiOS 15, Windows 11 My Question or IssueI want to add lyrics to a song on Spotify, however, I don't know how to do it. I am not an artist, but I have a Musixmatc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPad Air 3, Windows Inspiron 7700 AIO Operating System iOS 15, Windows 11   My Question or Issue I want to add lyrics to a song on Spotify, ho...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • kb123456
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play my Spotify list om more than one device (i.e. max 3)

Hi all, I have been looking in FAQ's and the forum to find an answer to the question in regard to playing music from my account, using multiple speakers in different rooms Question - HOW TO PLAY MY LIST ON MORE THAN ONE DEVICE. I use my pc's, wireles...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been looking in FAQ's and the forum to find an answer to the question in regard to playing music from my account, using multiple speakers in different rooms   Question ...
  • Theodam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Friend Activity question

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf I only listen to a few seconds of a song will this song appear on my followers' friend act...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue If I on...
  • Mikeflou
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes