Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution podcas sleep timer

for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, meIm serious xx

• Visitor
  • for the love of god, fix the issue of the sleep timer, it doesn’t work when you are trying to use it on a speaker and some of us wanna hear our podcast at night, thank you very much, me Im serious xx
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a podcast

I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details:https://play.acast.com/s/theres-a-column-for-that/s1e21-carolin...

• I'm trying to find this podcast and I can't seem to find it on the Spotify app. I was using another app for listening to podcasts and that one was able to find this. Here are the details: https://pl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Homepage customization/ remove podcasts

I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary).I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I want to continue it, listen to similar ones or anything ...

• Visitor
  • I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary). I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I wa...
  • dr3wpnu1z
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 8 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Recent updates killed Car Android head units

My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit.Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc)This means it's now permenantly stuck on shuffle, no ability to s...

• My car has a 7" horizontal display Head unit. Since the new updates, I am no longer able to open the music player, to access the main player page (with the function buttons, shuffle etc) This means...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Spotify

Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks

• Good morning. I wanted to ask you how you could change those squares in the home (see image) since I only see podcasts that do not interest me thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Browse] Don't intrusively advertise/promote features/deals (like Duo) in the application.

I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome.Now; I get that a lot of people may want this, including paying customers. So I can ...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome. Now; I get that a lot of peop...
  • Zoonvanjohan
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Smooth transition between playlists and manual skips

Hey, is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?

• Hey,  is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?
  • anjalimckiernan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Listening/Session on Console/TV

I listen to a lot of ambient music on platforms that do not have a Private Session function. I've been trying to find a way to prevent the Spotify algorithm from suggesting similar songs in my Discover Weekly playlist. Would enabling a private sessio...

• I listen to a lot of ambient music on platforms that do not have a Private Session function. I've been trying to find a way to prevent the Spotify algorithm from suggesting similar songs in my Discov...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 플레이리스트에 추가하기와 재생목록에 추가하기는 바뀌어야 합니다.

플레이리스트에 추가하기는 유지하고재생 목록에 추가하기는 '대기열에 추가하기'로 이름이 바뀌어야 합니다. 현재 '플레이리스트에 추가하기'와 '재생목록에 추가하기'는 사실상 번역하면 의미가 같애서 어느게 어느건지 볼때마다 헷갈립니다. 애초에 영문판은 Add to queue인데 왜 이런 결정을 내렸는지 모르겠습니다. 조속한 변경 부탁드립니다.

• 플레이리스트에 추가하기는 유지하고 재생 목록에 추가하기는 '대기열에 추가하기'로 이름이 바뀌어야 합니다.   현재 '플레이리스트에 추가하기'와 '재생목록에 추가하기'는 사실상 번역하면 의미가 같애서 어느게 어느건지 볼때마다 헷갈립니다.    애초에 영문판은 Add to queue인데 왜 이런 결정을 내렸는지 모르겠습니다...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Other] Lower subscription cost in less developed countries

Hello, community! I live in Romania where the minim net salary is about 280euro, but the fee for 1 month of Spotify is 5euro. Statistically, about 2 million people work on minimum salary in Romania. Bulgaria evens lower the minim salary and also ther...

• Hello, community!   I live in Romania where the minim net salary is about 280euro, but the fee for 1 month of Spotify is 5euro.   Statistically, about 2 million people work on minimum s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business for Streaming?

Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play music in a facility but the Spotify Business does. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play m...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa plays Spotify on built-in speaker but not on connected Bose speakers

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand My Question or IssueI have a Spotify premium service and I have various Soundtouch Bose speakers set up around the house. 2 x Soundtouch 10 in the bedrooms, a Soundtouch 20 in another bedroom, Soundtouch 30 in my front r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand   My Question or Issue I have a Spotify premium service and I have various Soundtouch Bose speakers set up around the house.  2 x Soundtouch 10 in the...
  • NameTakenEatMyD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Ticwatch Pro 3 wear os Spotify everywhere devices

Plan PremiumCountry NL DeviceTicwatch Pro 3 Operating Systemwear osMy Question or Issue why can I only select my phone on my wear os Spotify app and not my receiver or other devices to play backon photo's of other wear os devices i see the device ico...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country NL   Device Ticwatch Pro 3  Operating System wear os My Question or Issue   why can I only select my phone on my wear os Spotify app and  not m...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Russian Podcasts

I've lived in Russia for years and got around the lack of availability by paying on my Australian PayPal, but unfortunately, I've just got a new Russian bank card which my Australian PayPal wouldn't accept. I changed my region to Russia and was horri...

• Casual Listener
  • I've lived in Russia for years and got around the lack of availability by paying on my Australian PayPal, but unfortunately, I've just got a new Russian bank card which my Australian PayPal wouldn't ...
  • zhmehn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo + Sonos Beam = playing issue

Hi there, My wife and I just recently got Spotify Premium Duo. We both have the Spotify and Sonos App on our phone. We added both Spotify accounts to the Sonos app. The issue: when I’m listen to Spotify on my phone (via bluetooth headset in the offic...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,  My wife and I just recently got Spotify Premium Duo. We both have the Spotify and Sonos App on our phone. We added both Spotify accounts to the Sonos app.   The issue: wh...
  • Wattokp
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for professionals

Hi i really miss the opportunity to buy a professional membership so dj’s and others can use Spotify as a pro user. This would showcase musicians songs even more and can be played in events it may never ever would be played. Is this something that Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   i really miss the opportunity to buy a professional membership so dj’s and others can use Spotify as a pro user.  This would showcase musicians songs even more and can be played in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist last edit

Prior to the UI change the date of the last edit on a playlist was part of the information right at the top, but since the change, it seems like that information is gone. It was extremely handy to find playlists that had been recently updated or to k...

• Prior to the UI change the date of the last edit on a playlist was part of the information right at the top, but since the change, it seems like that information is gone. It was extremely handy to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have? I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who they are? Appreciate all replies.

• I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have?  I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts aren't updating past a certain date on desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSurface Pro 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on the "Good Morning" on desktop, and play it that way, but when trying to play p...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Surface Pro 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on th...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes