Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home And Spotify

Well… I use Spotify on my google mini normally to fall asleep to. But something strange happens. After I tell it to play music then put a sleep timer on it I start falling asleep then a couple minutes later it stops. I ask it to resume then it plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • Well… I use Spotify on my google mini normally to fall asleep to. But something strange happens. After I tell it to play music then put a sleep timer on it I start falling asleep then a couple minute...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loudness Normalization? Songs are reading louder than -14LUFS

I've measured the LUFS on a handful of songs on the Spotify desktop app using the Loudness plugin in Logic and also Izotope's Insight 2, and they are reading at -10LUFS, -12LUFS etc - see attached screenshot. I thought Spotify would normalize them to...

• Casual Listener
  • I've measured the LUFS on a handful of songs on the Spotify desktop app using the Loudness plugin in Logic and also Izotope's Insight 2, and they are reading at -10LUFS, -12LUFS etc - see attached sc...
  • o_mestre
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes randomly disappear

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG G8 thinQ, PS4Operating SystemAndroid 10, PS4 My Question or IssueI recently started listening Not Another DnD Podcast, and am currently on episode 7 from March 2018. Sometimes on the podcast page there will only be episo...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device LG G8 thinQ, PS4 Operating System Android 10, PS4   My Question or Issue I recently started listening Not Another DnD Podcast, and am currently on episo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Playback Speed for Galaxy Watch 3

Hi,Does anyone knows how to change podcast speed when using a Galaxy Watch 3 independently?Maaaaaany thanks

• Hi, Does anyone knows how to change podcast speed when using a Galaxy Watch 3 independently? Maaaaaany thanks 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Spotify music when put on Facebook Video is getting muted due to a copywrite match

Facebook has muted the Spotify Music on Video I uploaded to Facebook.It says: Your video is partially muted due to a copywrite match.I've been messaging Facebook several times, but they are not fixing this and getting the audio back on for the Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Facebook has muted the Spotify Music on Video I uploaded to Facebook. It says: Your video is partially muted due to a copywrite match. I've been messaging Facebook several times, but they are not f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episode list started to behave weird

PlanPremiumDeviceMoto G6+Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueRecently these 2 issues started and now they are constant and very annoying. Removing and reinstalling the app didn't solve the issues. 1) When scrolling through the list of epi...

• Plan Premium Device Moto G6+ Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Recently these 2 issues started and now they are constant and very annoying. Removing and reinstalling th...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Stop implementing fancy functions and fix the basics!

Spotify is slowly becoming a bloated mess with a lot of dumb features that no one asked for. The newest addition is voice recognition with suggestions based on the evalutation of your mood...Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-5583965...

• Regular
  • Spotify is slowly becoming a bloated mess with a lot of dumb features that no one asked for. The newest addition is voice recognition with suggestions based on the evalutation of your mood... Source...
  • -StigtriX-
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Opinions on Podcasts

Just a place to discuss opinions on podcasts. Do you like them? Hate them? What are your favorite podcasts? Least favorites? How do you think Spotify should handle podcasts in the future?Personally I find podcasts to be overhyped. I keep on getting a...

• Roadie
  • Just a place to discuss opinions on podcasts. Do you like them? Hate them? What are your favorite podcasts? Least favorites? How do you think Spotify should handle podcasts in the future? P...
  • Eclipse_31
  • Roadie
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

[Android] spotify starts on home stereo full volume autonomously

Spotify starts on home stereo full volume autonomously, has happened twice now. Only solution is to keep it on but one time (not one of the two times but immediately following the the second time) it bumped the volume to full while listening at a low...

• Visitor
  • Spotify starts on home stereo full volume autonomously, has happened twice now. Only solution is to keep it on but one time (not one of the two times but immediately following the the second time) it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] 30 minutes ad free music

a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told that i would get 30 full minutes of it. i'd get the...

• a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Idea unclear? Ask for detail!

When I as a user spend time on giving you feedback on your product instead of cancelling my subscription, I am basically investing in your product for free!So how about, when you think that sth is unclear (just unclear, not rude or impolite), you jus...

• Regular
  • When I as a user spend time on giving you feedback on your product instead of cancelling my subscription, I am basically investing in your product for free! So how about, when you think that sth i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community] Merging ideas reopens idea

I posted an idea today and received an emai lsaying it had been merged into a comment on another idea. However that idea has been closed. I understand that ostensibly you monitor closed ideas to see if they get 500 votes in 18 months but I do not thi...

• Regular
  • I posted an idea today and received an emai lsaying it had been merged into a comment on another idea. However that idea has been closed. I understand that ostensibly you monitor closed ideas to see ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist Not Syncing

I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to view it on the spotify app on my phone/laptop, there a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to vie...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribe website artist/developer to listen to title?

PlanPremiumCountryNLMy Question or IssueFor some titles I have to subscribe to the artist website, so I can hear the title with no voice intro's. Why is that? I have payed for no adds (premium). Can anyone explane?

•   Plan Premium Country NL My Question or Issue For some titles I have to subscribe to the artist website, so I can hear the title with no voice intro's. Why is that? I have payed for no ad...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify does not see Sonos

Hi, I've googled this issue and found people with the same issue dating back to 2013, but I have not found a solution. When in the Spotify app (mac laptop and Android phone), it rarely sees my Sonos system. However, the Sonos app does see Spotify. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've googled this issue and found people with the same issue dating back to 2013, but I have not found a solution. When in the Spotify app (mac laptop and Android phone), it rarely sees ...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connectivity issues on all my devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8 iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro late 2013 OS 10.14 Mojave , Mac Pro OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, iPad 4)Operating Systemsee aboveMy Question or Issue Music is grayed out. I read the FAQ and it might be connected to my VPN. I ins...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8 iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro late 2013 OS 10.14 Mojave  , Mac Pro OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, iPad 4) Operating System see above My Question or Iss...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (works without being on the same WIFI)

Hi,I'm using Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (NR1609). I use my mobile phone to manage Spotify devices. Currently there are 3 connected devices: Phone, PC, Receiver. When I play music on my Mobile phone, it sometimes play it on the receiver (th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (NR1609). I use my mobile phone to manage Spotify devices. Currently there are 3 connected devices: Phone, PC, Receiver.  When I play m...
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Internet Connection

hi ! i've been working from home for a while now and for that i must connect to my workplace's internet, with that, my computer turns into one of theirs and they block EVERYTHING. first i connect to their VPN remotely through FortiClient and then i t...

• hi !   i've been working from home for a while now and for that i must connect to my workplace's internet, with that, my computer turns into one of theirs and they block EVERYTHING.   f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] mini/iconified player bug: Pause/Play button, Play not working

Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit) I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't work and do nothing.E.g. showing Play button I'm talking about in t...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit)   I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't wo...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes