Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app just spins - have to force stop and restart

I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, click on Spotify and do a Force Stop. Then I can open a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running latest version of Android app on my Motorola X4 smartphone. Every time I open Spotify app, nothing really loads and I have a spinning icon. I have to close app, go to apps settings, clic...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there any plans to allow you to save music to your fitbit

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceFitbit Versa 3My Question or IssueI recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if Spotify has plans to allow me to download songs onto my Fitbit so...

• Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Fitbit Versa 3 My Question or Issue I recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs with wrong names

Hi;The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct namesCorrect Name URI"My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b"35mm" https://open.spotify.com/track/7CsYDYvE8dYNmsVmNQ0...

• Visitor
  • Hi; The songs listed bellow are wrong named. I am sending the links and the correct names Correct Name URI "My Generation" https://open.spotify.com/track/1sBIJ2xRDFcfgmXDSbQcEa?si=7a266228ead24a9b...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution First song in playlists not playing (or album singles)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceTesla My Question or IssueThis has happened on a few different playlists. Attached is a video from my "liked songs" playlist, but it also has happened in "release radar". Occasionally, the first song will not play and it au...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Tesla   My Question or Issue This has happened on a few different playlists. Attached is a video from my "liked songs" playlist, but it also has happened ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreliable Web app starting on Oculus Quest browser

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceOculus Quest 1 (64GB)Operating SystemOculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1)My Question or IssueSometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on Quest but sometimes it takes me to the web playstore, the webapp work...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Oculus Quest 1 (64GB) Operating System Oculus Home v20 (Oculus Browser 12.1) My Question or Issue Sometimes the web app for spotify will start fine on ...
  • RiderAdler
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Woke up to several bots following me.

PlanPremiumAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueI posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers. I expected real people to follow and I woke up to 100+ new followers on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Australia Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue I posted promoted my Spotify account on a discord server I was apart of to gain playlist followers...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Extremely bad marketing at your end.

To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under the aun can be found. Nevertheless, your advertiseme...

• Visitor
  • To whomsoever it may concern, First things first, your song collection is amazing undoubtedly. It includes all languages, moods and genres. Spotify is one stop for music lovers where any song under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Pair with Apple TV App

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceApple TVOperating SystemtvOS 14.4 (18K802) My Question or IssueI'm stuck on the activation code screen of the app. When I log-in on my browser and use the pairing code, it tells me that it's been paired successfully and tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Apple TV Operating System tvOS 14.4 (18K802)   My Question or Issue I'm stuck on the activation code screen of the app. When I log-in on my brows...
  • smancini82
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

whats the catch

from what i can tell spotify lets you choose what songs you want freely and then allows you to play them when you want, am i missing something? im serius i dont get why i would pay money for music if i can just do this

• Casual Listener
  • from what i can tell spotify lets you choose what songs you want freely and then allows you to play them when you want, am i missing something? im serius i dont get why i would pay money for music if...
  • CatEyedBoy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blanks when playing music on the Chromecast from the app

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceXiaomi redmi node pro 8 tChromecast Also tested on a Iphone 8 and a Google pixel Operating SystemMobile: Android 10 (revision 10 QKQ1.200114.002, security patch : 2021-04-01) with the constructor overlay Miui Global 12...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   Device Xiaomi redmi node pro 8 t Chromecast   Also tested on a Iphone 8 and a Google pixel   Operating System Mobile: Android 10 (revision 10...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player Video does not consider the side bar.

PlanPremium DevicePCOperating SystemLinux Mint 20 My Question or Issue Video web player now has a "resize to window width" button. This action does not take the left panel with the playlists and Home, Search etc. buttons into account and the video ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device PC Operating System Linux Mint 20   My Question or Issue   Video web player now has a "resize to window width" button. This action does not take the lef...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is the background image downloadable?

I would like to know if the background that appears when I play that song can be downloaded in any way

Alonso-_-_0-1624178545186.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I would like to know if the background that appears when I play that song can be downloaded in any way  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why do so many ads run in a row in mobile? Is it a bug?

After one or two 3-4 minute songs on mobile, I am usually met with 3+ minutes straight of video ads. Is this a bug? I would rather listen to music than the exact same monotone lines from an advert voice actor over and over again.

• Casual Listener
  • After one or two 3-4 minute songs on mobile, I am usually met with 3+ minutes straight of video ads. Is this a bug? I would rather listen to music than the exact same monotone lines from an advert vo...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When will be available Spotify Kids in the Czech Republic?

PlanpremiumCountrythe Czech Republic DeviceiPhones + iPadsOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueDoes exist any route map about launch Spotify kids in other countries?

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country the Czech Republic   Device iPhones + iPads Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue Does exist any route map about launch Spotify kids in other countries?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist does not open on web player ("Something went wrong" message)

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis playlist does not open in the web playerhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lndxozBM5Ovm4gXgL1kaH

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This playlist does not open in the web player https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lndxozBM5Ovm4gXgL1k...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i remove duplicates between playlists?

I'm familiar with spotify de-dupe but it only works within playlists. I need to remove duplicates that exist between two separate playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm familiar with spotify de-dupe but it only works within playlists. I need to remove duplicates that exist between two separate playlists.
  • labas_rytas
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution VIZIO's Built in Chromecast Issues

When I cast my music to my new VIZIO smartcast TV with built in Chromecast, my playlist stops after each song. I have to hit next on my phone or laptop every time. What is happening here? Is there a compatability issue?

• When I cast my music to my new VIZIO smartcast TV with built in Chromecast, my playlist stops after each song. I have to hit next on my phone or laptop every time. What is happening here? Is there a ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing in a private(ish) setting

I am in the United States and wondering if I need to use Spotify or purchase a Soundtrack subscription to play music for a church dance. It is a church sponsored event, with no entrance fee to the participants. I imagine I need Soundtrack but I figur...

• I am in the United States and wondering if I need to use Spotify or purchase a Soundtrack subscription to play music for a church dance. It is a church sponsored event, with no entrance fee to the pa...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution alexa problem with device selection

PlanPremiumCountry - Greece Device(huawei P10)Operating System(windows 10) My Question or IssueHello. I am using spotify with amazon echo speakers. When i want to select a device or multiroom speakers to play music from spotify mobile app or pc softw...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country - Greece   Device (huawei P10) Operating System (windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello. I am using spotify with amazon echo speakers. When i want to select...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE podcast video on PC app or WEB player is SMALL

PlanFree/PremiumCountryILDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueJRE podcast video on PC app or WEB player is SMALL!!Its not even close to how the video was when i was watching it on youtube website on PC. how the **bleep** is this acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country IL Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue JRE podcast video on PC app or WEB player is SMALL!! Its not even close to how the video was ...
  • Lokedan
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes