Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Issues with Bose SoundLink Mini II

I just recently purchased a Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker, and am experiencing issues when I connect the speaker to my iPhone (via bluetooth) and stream Spotify. There is constant skipping and pausing during the songs. It is not an issue of distance...

• I just recently purchased a Bose SoundLink Mini II speaker, and am experiencing issues when I connect the speaker to my iPhone (via bluetooth) and stream Spotify.  There is constant sk...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When offline download goes to external storage spotify is running slow since last versions

Device:Samsung Galaxy S10 + Samsung EvoPlus MicroSD 128GB Problem:Like 2 months ago I've been experiencing a very slow and laggy response from my Spotify app. I've tried so many things and finally found what's the problem.Since one of the recent upda...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 + Samsung EvoPlus MicroSD 128GB   Problem: Like 2 months ago I've been experiencing a very slow and laggy response from my Spotify app. I've tried so many things a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify doesnt work - bug?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPortugalDeviceAsus notebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi. Since yesterday, I'm having troubleshooting problems when opening my spotify on app and on webplayer. In my phone it works well.It shows a bug that s...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Portugal Device Asus notebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi. Since yesterday, I'm having troubleshooting problems when opening my spot...
  • CarlosE
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa stuck on same playlist/music and won’t play what I ask

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung PhoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI setup my mums new amazon echo dot and linked her spotify premium account to it (recently upgraded it to premium as needs to be premium to work on Alexa). it worked o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Phone Operating System Android     My Question or Issue I setup my mums new amazon echo dot and linked her spotify premium account to it (r...
  • JoDAn
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 25 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player Stops At Nine Seconds

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAcer Chromebook 11 running Chrome 75.0.3770.102Operating SystemChrome OS 75 My Question or IssueMy Spotify Web Player stops for about 3-5 seconds on every song at 0:09. I've cleared everything possible and it stil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Acer Chromebook 11 running Chrome 75.0.3770.102 Operating System Chrome OS 75   My Question or Issue My Spotify Web Player stops for abou...
  • GHM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Podcasts popular with friends"

I see there is a "Podcasts popular with friends" header on my Spotify home page. I do not show my activity to friends on the friend feed (e.g. songs listened to), but I also do not want to show podcast listening to friends either even under that head...

• I see there is a "Podcasts popular with friends" header on my Spotify home page. I do not show my activity to friends on the friend feed (e.g. songs listened to), but I also do not want to show podca...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player][Playlists] failed to save playlist changes

I'm currently using the web browser on firefox and for the past couple of days, I've been unable to edit anything about my current playlists (descriptions, titles, cover art). At one point I couldn't add songs to the playlists, but that has since bee...

• I'm currently using the web browser on firefox and for the past couple of days, I've been unable to edit anything about my current playlists (descriptions, titles, cover art). At one point I couldn't...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player][Developer] Backintracks

Dear Spotify developers, I play e-guitar at home and I'm used to play my favorite songs by playing with backingtracks. There has been a website that has provided a really huge database with tracks where one or more instruments where removed from the ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify developers,  I play e-guitar at home and I'm used to play my favorite songs by playing with backingtracks. There has been a website that has provided a really huge database with tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset Playlist Image

Is there a way to reset the playlist image with the 4 album covers? I've edited some of my playlists a lot over time, so the 4 most frequently featured albums are different from when I created the playlist. Is there a way to make them update? Thank y...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to reset the playlist image with the 4 album covers?   I've edited some of my playlists a lot over time, so the 4 most frequently featured albums are different from when I creat...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue trying to like a playlist on the web player

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceLenovo ThinkPadOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen trying to like a playlist through the web player, the heart icon lights up for a second, the popup message says that the playlist was saved, but nothing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Lenovo ThinkPad Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When trying to like a playlist through the web player, the heart icon lights up fo...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Bluetooth adaptor not recognised as car

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10+Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI recently changed my bluetooth adaptor for my car - with the new adaptor spotify no longer enters car mode automatically. How can I set my new bluetoo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy s10+ Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I recently changed my bluetooth adaptor for my car - with the new adap...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I want to turn back the old way to share songs on instagram

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • utkugr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [iOS] Shuffle Problem (solved)

I have been struggling with shuffle problem about 2 years.Repeating same tracks in a 5000 songs of playlist. Frustrated!I finally found a solution and it really works!!! Here we go:1. Press shift-command-G with your Finder window open. 2. Enter the f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been struggling with shuffle problem about 2 years. Repeating same tracks in a 5000 songs of playlist. Frustrated! I finally found a solution and it really works!!!   Here we go: 1...
  • amphibik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Badges

Hi,What is purpose of collecting badges? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, What is purpose of collecting badges?   Thanks.
  • asciiM0
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Statistic and analytics own playlist

Hi all, I've made a playlist which is increansingly gaining followers (currently 8.5k) I'm starting to be contacted by some artists asking me to add their songs to the list already. I'd like to know whether there is a way to see my playlist stats, li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've made a playlist which is increansingly gaining followers (currently 8.5k) I'm starting to be contacted by some artists asking me to add their songs to the list al...
  • kiehjohn
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Player only showing one song, but playing others

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceOnePlus 6Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueMy spotify is super buggySometimes my player gets stuck, showing the same song on screen despite it playing another. It can be stuck there for days on end, and the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device OnePlus 6 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue My spotify is super buggy Sometimes my player gets stuck, showing the same song on scr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW Connected Music for Spotify - Audio Quality

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemBMW's iDrive 7.2 My Question or IssueQuick question pls. At which Audio quality does the BMW's in-car Spotify App 1) streams and 2) stores when using the in-car SIM card and in-car hard dri...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System BMW's iDrive 7.2   My Question or Issue Quick question pls. At which Audio quality does the BMW's in-car Spot...
  • Valistaja
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there any way to see your total listening hours on Spotify reliably?

Now I've been using Spotify for a good numbers of years now, and I always liked the thought of seeing your total listening hours throughout the account's existence. If there is any way, please tell me! Portallicious

• Now I've been using Spotify for a good numbers of years now, and I always liked the thought of seeing your total listening hours throughout the account's existence.    If there is any way...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Partnership Spotify South Africa

Hi All I'm trying to get in contact with somebody who can help contact I repetitive for Spotify in South Africa. My Company is looking to do some business with them and we are struggling to get hold of anybody. Any suggestions of how to contact them?

• Hi All   I'm trying to get in contact with somebody who can help contact I repetitive for Spotify in South Africa.    My Company is looking to do some business with them and we are...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only You

PlanFreeCountryScotland,United KingdomDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.5 My Question or IssueThe only you feature does not work or show up, only the playlist

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Scotland,United Kingdom Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.5   My Question or Issue The only you feature does not work or show up, only the playlist&nbs...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes