Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect devices available remotely

I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even if I'm not on the same Wifi (e.g. not at home, at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is allowed to ask for a submission fee for playlist as a curator ?

Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi.Is that against Spotify terms ?

• Casual Listener
  • Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi. Is that against Spotify terms ?
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • African
    Blues
    C-pop
    Comedy
    Electronic
    J-pop
    K-pop
    P-pop
    Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player redirects to wrong region

PlanFreeCountryFinlandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I go to spotify.com, I get redirected to https://www.spotify.com/nl/home/. Similarly, when I open a link on the desktop app, the page that opens is in Dutch and has /nl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Finland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I go to spotify.com, I get redirected to https://www.spotify.com/nl/home/. Similarly, when I...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Developer] JUST HELP ME GET INTO MY SPOTIFY

I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives me AUTH:2 error when I try to log into spotify fro...

• Visitor
  • I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I watch a short video ad, I don't get 30 minutes of ad-free listening

PlanFreeVersion8.6.26.1174CountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.5.1 My Question or IssueWhen I "watch a short video for 30 minutes ad-free listening" I never get 30 minutes of ad free listening. I get ads at the typical rate of every 2 or 3...

• Plan Free Version 8.6.26.1174 Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.5.1   My Question or Issue When I "watch a short video for 30 minutes ad-free listening" I never ge...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stopped connecting to Play3 Sonos (but connects to Play1)

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceMacBook, AndroidOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello! This week my Play3 Sonos speaker stopped showing up in Spotify connect (two Play1 speakers show up normally). This happe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device MacBook, Android Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello! This week my Play3 Sonos speaker stoppe...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify and Discord

My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound. The only way I can get Spotify playing while in a Discord call is to play it straigh...

• My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound.   The only way I can get S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast - preset button on speaker - order

Hi ... I have an external speaker with some presets under which I can preset spotify podcasts. Some time ago when turned on the podcast started with the newest episode, so there was no need to open the app and sort episodes out. Now ... It always sta...

• Visitor
  • Hi ... I have an external speaker with some presets under which I can preset spotify podcasts.    Some time ago when turned on the podcast started with the newest episode, so there was no...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify displays error code once in a while.

Note: The TV meets all of the requirements and unplugging it doesn’t do nothing. PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceSamsungOperating System- My Question or IssueHow do I solve this: I’ve tried:-Restarting the TV-Reinstalling spotify-Switching Wifi

• Regular
  • Note: The TV meets all of the requirements and unplugging it doesn’t do nothing.   Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Samsung Operating System -   My Question or Issue How do I...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist asking money to be added

I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist.She replied asking money for the add. I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy.I want to report this user to Spotify, how can I do that? ThanksRoberto ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist. She replied asking money for the add.   I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy....
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I sort songs in playlists on web player or on TV?

My Question or IssueI've been listening to Spotify on the app and on my phone and tablet, but when I play it on my Xbox, I'm baffled as to why there's no option to sort songs nor can you do it on the web player. Like, why can't we sort songs by title...

• Gig Goer
  • My Question or Issue I've been listening to Spotify on the app and on my phone and tablet, but when I play it on my Xbox, I'm baffled as to why there's no option to sort songs nor can you do it on t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically change greyed out musics

I know the reason why some musics are greyed out on spotify, but I was wondering if there was anyway to find an alternative music for each of them.I explain: I added at some point 'jealous guy' from John Lennon, and the music I added is now not avail...

• I know the reason why some musics are greyed out on spotify, but I was wondering if there was anyway to find an alternative music for each of them. I explain: I added at some point 'jealous guy' fro...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

[web player] autoplay isn't working

PlanFreeCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor some reason my autoplay on my web player stopped working, when I reach the end of a playlist it doesn't continue and just stops.

• Plan Free Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For some reason my autoplay on my web player stopped working, when I reach the end of a playlist it do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect won't play on Sonos anymore

Hi there,since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android Tablet).Any of the other family members can use their Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android Tab...
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can the search bar only look for precisely what I type, and nothing else?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI don’t know who thought they were being helpful by allowing “close to” words to be included ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I don’t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GOT7 "A" song has a muted part!

PremiumCountryPortugalMy Question or IssueI need to report a bug of a song. In the song named "A" from GOT7 there is a part between 2:40 and 2:45 that there is no SOUND at all! I just want to listen to the song. Please, can you fix this bug? And btw,...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Portugal My Question or Issue I need to report a bug of a song. In the song named "A" from GOT7 there is a part between 2:40 and 2:45 that there is no SOUND at all! I just want to...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist description showing characters HTML-encoded

DeviceWindows 10 desktop client (new design)My Question or IssueHelloI found a problem where if you have " or < or > or & or / in your playlist description and then try to edit it, their corresponding HTML code is displayed (") (<) (>) (&) (/). Maybe...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Windows 10 desktop client (new design) My Question or Issue Hello I found a problem where if you have " or < or > or & or / in your playlist description and then try to edit it, ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Manual Car View

Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be really helpful for biking too, and general accessibilit...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be real...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

Hello, You need to show playlists from another country.For an example: I live in Europe, but I am brasilian. If I visit the profile from some brasilian artist, the spotify don’t show me all playlists from this artist, because I am not in Brazil.I jus...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  You need to show playlists from another country. For an example: I live in Europe, but I am brasilian. If I visit the profile from some brasilian artist, the spotify don’t  show m...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics getting cut off

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen the spotify window is small enough to show or hide the friend activity sidebar, it works like a charm, but if I resize the window to be large enough so the friend activity ...

ouwargui_3-1620865599191.png ouwargui_4-1620865637842.png ouwargui_2-1620865502594.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When the spotify window is small enough to show or hide the friend activity sidebar, it works like a char...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes