Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Xbox One app

It plays the full song and everything no problem but the time of the song always resets 30-45 seconds after playing. The song plays in full though and doesn't restart but the timer bar doesn't. Any idea how this can be fixed?

• It plays the full song and everything no problem but the time of the song always resets 30-45 seconds after playing. The song plays in full though and doesn't restart but the timer bar doesn't. Any i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on Spotify

Dear Spotify, I have some feedback to help you improve your product. I've been a subscriber for 7 years now. 1. Feedback ease. Very simple, but it is exceedingly difficult for me to actually give feedback. Why do you put so many barriers to this? It ...

•   Dear Spotify,   I have some feedback to help you improve your product. I've been a subscriber for 7 years now.    1. Feedback ease. Very simple, but it is exceedingly diffi...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

Accidentally clicked "Ok we won't play this again" and song doesn't play anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 7, PC)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI was listening to my usual MJ playlist when I got cut to the radio and accidentally clicked the ⍉ button, and now I can't play "I Want You Ba...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 7, PC) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I was listening to my usual MJ playlist when I got cut to the radi...
  • stripify
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist selected in songs of P.a.n.d.a

My Question or Issue When I go to the artist page of Pxndx, 3 songs of P.a.n.d.a are there like if these are actual Pxndx songs but actually P.a.n.d.a and Pxndx are not the same artist. It is obviously a mistake that should be fixed. The songs of P.a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  When I go to the artist page of Pxndx, 3 songs of P.a.n.d.a are there like if these are actual Pxndx songs but actually P.a.n.d.a and Pxndx are not the same artist. It is ...
  • Sarkozy8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO - Words used in Playlist description Not Appearing in Search

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5) My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, My playlist is not showing up in the search result when the main title is mixed with words used in the description. Se...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5)   My Question or Issue   Hey Spotify,   My playlist is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't quite sure where to put this. Guide me to a new direction if needed! I've been trying to li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    ps3
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Family and Connect only works on Owner, Why?

PlanSpotify FamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7, HTC M9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Android Nougat My Question or IssueSo i just signed up for a Spotify Family Member ship.This is my for Spotify experiance and it's disapoiting so far.Aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Family Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S7, HTC M9 Operating System Android Oreo, Android Nougat   My Question or Issue So i just signed up for a Spotify Fam...
  • Siewert308SW
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Politics and censorship

Plan Country DenmarkDevice Operating System My Question or Issue Is it true that Spotify is now getting into politics by banning ads from conservative voices like PragerU? Check this:Check this my link"Spotify Bans PragerU From Advertising" https://w...

• Music Fan
  • Plan   Country  Denmark Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Is it true that Spotify is now getting into politics by banning ads from conservati...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify Ever Delete Spotify Created Playlists?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDeviceGalaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Just wondering if Spotify ever deletes any of the Spotify created playlists? I follow a lot of their playlists and would hate to lose them. I'm sure they wouldn...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Just wondering if Spotify ever deletes any of the Spotify created playlist...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Station is a Fixed Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or Issue It seems that many times when I create a radio station now, it is really a fixed playlist of about 52 songs that will just loop like any other playlist and no new songs will ever...

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue  It seems that many times when I create a radio station now, it is really a fixed playlist of...
  • DavidGP
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Radio Layout Changed

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevicePC and AndroidOperating SystemWin 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0 My Question or IssueWhy has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the previous layout where you can choose the radio station by genre/decade. Ple...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device PC and Android Operating System Win 10 and Android 7.0, 8.0   My Question or Issue Why has Spotify changed the radio layout? I actually prefer the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All Deus Ex albums are suspended?

PlanPremiumCountryPoland My Question or IssueWhy all DeusEx soundtrack albums canot be played?https://open.spotify.com/album/25GRjj22i6F8vkPE4KXAmE

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland    My Question or Issue Why all DeusEx soundtrack albums canot be played? https://open.spotify.com/album/25GRjj22i6F8vkPE4KXAmE
  • alex_amarok
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

PlanPremiumCountry Philippines My Question or Issue HiWhen I play a certain song and then proceed to song radio and play the radio I can't find the like or dislike buttons, it's just the shuffle or repeat songs buttons I see.I tried going to stations...

•   Plan Premium Country  Philippines   My Question or Issue  Hi When I play a certain song and then proceed to song radio and play the radio I can't find the like or dislik...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to play to Sonos from Android or Web Player using Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceAndroid, Sony Xperia ZXSonos, 1, 5, ConnectOperating SystemWindows 10, Chrome My Question or IssueAll of a sudden I am unable to use the Android Phone or the Web Player to play music via the Sonos, using Spotify Connect. No...

• Plan Premium Country UK  Device Android, Sony Xperia ZX Sonos, 1, 5, Connect Operating System Windows 10, Chrome   My Question or Issue All of a sudden I am unable to use the And...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my 2018 wrapped not show minutes listened, top artists, etc.?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is it.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Only top 100 songs and tastebreakers show and that is ...
  • Melchett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Freezing On Beats Headphones

PlanPremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone7)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue Everytime I connect my beats to my spotify and am listening to music at first everythings good and I'm able to listen to my music fine but eventually when I pause it, i...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device (iPhone7) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue  Everytime I connect my beats to my spotify and am listening to music at first eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Will Ayria's music return to Spotify?

Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today. Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become available again?

• Gig Goer
  •   Not sure where to post this. All of Ayria's music except for her latest album has been taken off Spotify today.   Is there any information on what happened and if it'll become availabl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Removed tracks/artists list

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceNote 9, PCOperating SystemAndroid 8, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIs it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed? I removed some track and artist in the past, now I need to "reactivate" them to let Spotify advic...

• Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Note 9, PC Operating System Android 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it possible to have a list of the tracks I removed?   I remo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution adding podcast by url ... why can't spotify answer this question?

Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url. The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podcast/idi-p/1531993All other answers to this question simply point to this non-an...

• Casual Listener
  •     Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url.  The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podca...
  • innerspectrum
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 20 replies
  • 106 likes

Superuser Contribution Only first 10 minutes of BBC podcasts Witness

So I just bookmarked "Witness: World War 2 collection" from BBC podcasts. I noticed that there is only the first 10 minutes of each episode when I they are about 60 min long. Any idea why?

• Casual Listener
  •   So I just bookmarked "Witness: World War 2 collection" from BBC podcasts. I noticed that there is only the first 10 minutes of each episode when I they are about 60 min long. Any idea why?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes