Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist asking money to be added

I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist.She replied asking money for the add. I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy.I want to report this user to Spotify, how can I do that? ThanksRoberto ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist. She replied asking money for the add.   I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy....
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I sort songs in playlists on web player or on TV?

My Question or IssueI've been listening to Spotify on the app and on my phone and tablet, but when I play it on my Xbox, I'm baffled as to why there's no option to sort songs nor can you do it on the web player. Like, why can't we sort songs by title...

• Gig Goer
  • My Question or Issue I've been listening to Spotify on the app and on my phone and tablet, but when I play it on my Xbox, I'm baffled as to why there's no option to sort songs nor can you do it on t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically change greyed out musics

I know the reason why some musics are greyed out on spotify, but I was wondering if there was anyway to find an alternative music for each of them.I explain: I added at some point 'jealous guy' from John Lennon, and the music I added is now not avail...

• I know the reason why some musics are greyed out on spotify, but I was wondering if there was anyway to find an alternative music for each of them. I explain: I added at some point 'jealous guy' fro...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

[web player] autoplay isn't working

PlanFreeCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor some reason my autoplay on my web player stopped working, when I reach the end of a playlist it doesn't continue and just stops.

• Plan Free Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For some reason my autoplay on my web player stopped working, when I reach the end of a playlist it do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect won't play on Sonos anymore

Hi there,since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android Tablet).Any of the other family members can use their Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since yesterday, my Spotify account won't let me play music using any of our Sonos speakers in the house anymore. This is independant from device used to play music (Win 10 PC, Android Tab...
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can the search bar only look for precisely what I type, and nothing else?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI don’t know who thought they were being helpful by allowing “close to” words to be included ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I don’t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GOT7 "A" song has a muted part!

PremiumCountryPortugalMy Question or IssueI need to report a bug of a song. In the song named "A" from GOT7 there is a part between 2:40 and 2:45 that there is no SOUND at all! I just want to listen to the song. Please, can you fix this bug? And btw,...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Portugal My Question or Issue I need to report a bug of a song. In the song named "A" from GOT7 there is a part between 2:40 and 2:45 that there is no SOUND at all! I just want to...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist description showing characters HTML-encoded

DeviceWindows 10 desktop client (new design)My Question or IssueHelloI found a problem where if you have " or < or > or & or / in your playlist description and then try to edit it, their corresponding HTML code is displayed (") (<) (>) (&) (/). Maybe...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Windows 10 desktop client (new design) My Question or Issue Hello I found a problem where if you have " or < or > or & or / in your playlist description and then try to edit it, ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Manual Car View

Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be really helpful for biking too, and general accessibilit...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I can't use bluetooth controls with an aux cord in my older car, a more accessible interface—which already exists!—that I could manually turn on would be fantastic, and safer!! It would be real...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

Hello, You need to show playlists from another country.For an example: I live in Europe, but I am brasilian. If I visit the profile from some brasilian artist, the spotify don’t show me all playlists from this artist, because I am not in Brazil.I jus...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  You need to show playlists from another country. For an example: I live in Europe, but I am brasilian. If I visit the profile from some brasilian artist, the spotify don’t  show m...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics getting cut off

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen the spotify window is small enough to show or hide the friend activity sidebar, it works like a charm, but if I resize the window to be large enough so the friend activity ...

ouwargui_3-1620865599191.png ouwargui_4-1620865637842.png ouwargui_2-1620865502594.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When the spotify window is small enough to show or hide the friend activity sidebar, it works like a char...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyric Sync Not Working.

I was listening to Fake ID by RAT BOYand I noticed the lyrics were completely off time, so I decided to sync them. I usually sync songs so I know what to do, but in this case it wasn't letting me actually click the lyrics when they came upSo I'd be r...

• I was listening to Fake ID by RAT BOY and I noticed the lyrics were completely off time, so I decided to sync them.  I usually sync songs so I know what to do, but in this case it wasn't letti...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Desktop] [Podcasts] Podcast episodes management

Let me introduce the idea by saying I use a spreadsheet to track what episode I want to listen to Spotify is so horrible and obnoxious about it. The web player is absolutely horrible at this. Can't read the description with the weird white background...

fredrb28_0-1617828685600.png fredrb28_1-1617828881188.png fredrb28_2-1617828984765.png
  • Regular
  • Let me introduce the idea by saying I use a spreadsheet to track what episode I want to listen to Spotify is so horrible and obnoxious about it.   The web player is absolutely horrible at this...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Ability to enter/re-enter Car Mode in Spotify Mobile

Precondition:Spotify mobile running and visible Reproduction StepsCase 1: Not connected to bluetoothCase 2: If connected via bluetooth, exit car mode by clicking icon in the top right and confirming Desired Behavior:Possible to enter car mode Actual:...

• Casual Listener
  • Precondition: Spotify mobile running and visible   Reproduction Steps Case 1: Not connected to bluetooth Case 2: If connected via bluetooth, exit car mode by clicking icon in the top right ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How you can this is panel with friend activity. There is only Connect with facebook button. My idea

https://preview.redd.it/obdgzlpquny61.png?width=324&format=png&auto=webp&s=0105d657ba13ce272b3fb9286043cd34974ecbd6 ( That's Panel )

• Visitor
  • https://preview.redd.it/obdgzlpquny61.png?width=324&format=png&auto=webp&s=0105d657ba13ce272b3fb9286043cd34974ecbd6 ( That's Panel )
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Casting to google home. Song skips. No audio

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 11 Samsung s20 FE.) My Question or IssueWhen I ask google to play a song. Generally plays 1 second or two of song. Then skips 4 or 5 in okay list and plays. Sometimes says it is still playing but no audio. Showing thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 11 Samsung s20 FE.)   My Question or Issue When I ask google to play a song. Generally plays 1 second or two of song. Then skips 4 or 5 in okay...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify player glitches every morning when I connect it to my car

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceOnePlus 8TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI had a 2017 Hyundai sonata SE and after a while, every time I connected my phone to it via Bluetooth in the morning the Spotify player would glitch. It only displayed t...

• Plan Premium Country Usa Device OnePlus 8T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I had a 2017 Hyundai sonata SE and after a while, every time I connected my phone to it via B...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pure Discovr no longer showing in my devices

Since a few days my Pure Discovr no longer appears on my Spotify devices. I can still see Spotify connect Ithe pure home app against this speaker. I have tried clean reinstalling Spotify and the pure app. The only difference I can see is that it is n...

• Music Fan
  • Since a few days my Pure Discovr no longer appears on my Spotify devices. I can still see Spotify connect Ithe pure home app against this speaker. I have tried clean reinstalling Spotify and the pure...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps pausing

PlanFreeCountryU.S.ADeviceSamsung Galaxy A50 and Xbox My Question or IssueI was listening to music on a walk and it was on an ad break, but the ad stopped playing so, I checked my phone and saw it was paused. I pressed play but it almost instantly pa...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Free Country U.S.A Device Samsung Galaxy A50 and Xbox     My Question or Issue I was listening to music on a walk and it was on an ad break, but the ad stopped...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advert narrators...

For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas the males don't seem so bad! Also, a change from the...

• For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas t...
  • SpotAddict1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes