Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How do I exit the premium page? When I log in on mobile I'm stuck on a "premium" tab, no options.

Even if I re-download, re-login, or restart the phone (even deleting cache!) I can't leave the tab. The web player does the same thing but it's a prompt-message thing. I'm in a country that just gained access to Spotify, the account was opened in the...

• Even if I re-download, re-login, or restart the phone (even deleting cache!) I can't leave the tab. The web player does the same thing but it's a prompt-message thing.   I'm in a country that ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] Listen together

You should be able to listen to the same song as others. Like streaming or group listen.

• Visitor
  • You should be able to listen to the same song as others. Like streaming or group listen. 
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution The mathematical identity in the advertisement is wrong

I am from india. So, in india for the premium membership an add comes which asks whether you remember your previous exam or not. Then a voice comes reading out a mathematical identity wrong. It says a²+b²=a²+2ab+b². But this identity is completely wr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am from india. So, in india for the premium membership an add comes which asks whether you remember your previous exam or not. Then a voice comes reading out a mathematical identity wrong. It says ...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 👁👄👁

can the people who made a certain song see what you called the playlist that you used the song in if the playlist is private

• Visitor
  • can the people who made a certain song see what you called the playlist that you used the song in if the playlist is private
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Other] Incentive for dedicated Spotify Community

As I came across the Spotify Community, I was amazed by the heavy participation by the community in improving Spotify as platform but I think that the current badge-system for the community contributors under-values the significance of the participat...

• Music Fan
  • As I came across the Spotify Community, I was amazed by the heavy participation by the community in improving Spotify as platform but I think that the current badge-system for the community cont...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Community][Other] Daily Challenges?

I think I've seen some people with a 'accepted or completed daily challenge' badge, so I suppose there must have been a daily challenge in the past, but I don't know if it exists currently. I feel like to make the community more closer together, it s...

• Composer
  • I think I've seen some people with a 'accepted or completed daily challenge' badge, so I suppose there must have been a daily challenge in the past, but I don't know if it exists currently. I feel li...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Radio] Bring back song radio

This was always one of the best features of Spotify. Listening to your favorite songs and wishing you could find more of the same music you loved. Since removing goto song/playlist radio I can't browse for what I want to hear. For many years I've use...

• Visitor
  • This was always one of the best features of Spotify. Listening to your favorite songs and wishing you could find more of the same music you loved. Since removing goto song/playlist radio I can't brow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect disconnects from my pioneer HM86D network stereo

PlanPremium Student CountryUKDevicePioneer HM86D My Question or IssueThe stereo works fine but with Spotify it randomly disconnects, doesn't matter if I use android, iOS or OS. I have to turn the stereo off at the wall and completely reset it in orde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Student  Country UK Device Pioneer HM86D  My Question or Issue The stereo works fine but with Spotify it randomly disconnects, doesn't matter if I use android, iOS or OS...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] Artists with same name

Please do not mix up bands with same name. I don't know who the above artist/band is but he is not the Dutch symphonic metal band called delain

rocket11_0-1612604234545.png
  • Please do not mix up bands with same name.  I don't know who the above artist/band is but he is not the Dutch symphonic metal band called delain
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini query

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueThis may be a bit of a strange one but I hope you guys can help. I received a Google Home Mini from Spotify some time back when you had the promotion available from premium account holders. My query is that th...

• Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue This may be a bit of a strange one but I hope you guys can help. I received a Google Home Mini from Spotify some time back when you had the p...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Divice broadcast discord

Everything was working as intended, I had no issues with device broadcast but the last month something happened and now when I play music the album cover is gone and the album name is set to "null" whatever that means. I reinstalled both apps, nothin...

• Regular
  • Everything was working as intended, I had no issues with device broadcast but the last month something happened and now when I play music the album cover is gone and the album name is set to "null" w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player made for you

Why made for you is not directly with the playlist liked songs. It's useful if made for you to be directly on the page of collections.

• Composer
  • Why  made for you  is not directly with the playlist liked songs.   It's useful if made for you to be directly on the page of collections.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [IFTTT] Applet "If a recently played track" produce an error

Hello. The IFTTT Spotify Applet "If a recently played track" produce the trigger failure message: You need to re-authenticate your Spotify account to enjoy this new feature. I re-authenticated Spotify, but the problem still occurs. Any idea?

• Visitor
  • Hello.   The IFTTT Spotify Applet "If a recently played track" produce the trigger failure message: You need to re-authenticate your Spotify account to enjoy this new feature.   I re-au...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Waiting for Connection when using plugged modem? I got a solution!

NOTE :If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website), You are at the right place and one step closer to fix ...

• Visitor
  • NOTE : If you're using Windows 10 and plugged modem as your main connection, experiencing "Waiting for Connection" when you want to download songs at Spotify Desktop app (downloaded from website),&n...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Storing offline listens for more accurate rewind data.

I really like knowing data about my music especially knowing how much music I listen but because I don't have 4G I mostly listen offline which ends up with rewind showing me I have 40 000 minutes when I virtually listen to music every waking minute. ...

• I really like knowing data about my music especially knowing how much music I listen but because I don't have 4G I mostly listen offline which ends up with rewind showing me I have 40 000 minutes whe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps skipping halfway through on iOS and desktop, online or offline

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 11, Lenovo Laptop)Operating System(iOS 14.4, Windows 10) My Question or IssueSpotify keeps skipping to random tracks I have never heard of before, at different times during the tracks. I will be listening and at a ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 11, Lenovo Laptop) Operating System (iOS 14.4, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps skipping to random tracks I have never heard o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading a song cover

HiI've been uploading my covers on instagram and wanted to know if I can uplaod then on spotify legally ? Is yeah then how can I do this ? Do I need a license ? How do I credit the real singer and composer and writer ?Can someome break it all down fo...

• Hi I've been uploading my covers on instagram and wanted to know if I can uplaod then on spotify legally ? Is yeah then how can I do this ? Do I need a license ? How do I credit the real singer and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Alexa App] Can't Set Spotify as Default Player (Possible Solution)

Just sharing something that may work in case you are having a similar issue. Spotify wasn't showing up as an option for me to set it up as the default player for my Echo Dot within the Alexa App settings. Basically, I just disabled the Spotify Skill ...

Screenshot_2021-02-16-16-04-24-849_com.amazon.dee.app.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-16-16-04-17-252_com.amazon.dee.app.jpg
  • Just sharing something that may work in case you are having a similar issue.    Spotify wasn't showing up as an option for me to set it up as the default player for my Echo Dot within th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicked the shuffle button and nothing happens...

PlanFree/PremiumDevice(Acer Chromebook 11) My Question or IssueWhen I press the shuffle button it does nothing, I tried closing the app, restarting my Chromebook but nothing. The button is just not working... any tips?

• Plan Free/Premium Device (Acer Chromebook 11)   My Question or Issue When I press the shuffle button it does nothing, I tried closing the app, restarting my Chromebook but nothing. The but...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes