Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] An Spotify internal, passwordless authentification

If you install spotify on a new device,like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service.Due to my experience with IT, I know it's possible to create an secure and passwordless authentifica...

• Casual Listener
  • If you install spotify on a new device, like on an PC, you have to authentificate yourself with your Spotify E-Mail/Password or an third party service. Due to my experience with IT, I know it's pos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications and emails about artists I do not follow

Can we stop this please? If I wanted to know that Taylor Swift released a new album I would follow her page. And I don't want to turn off all emails/push notifications either because I do find them useful for artists I actually follow.

• Visitor
  • Can we stop this please? If I wanted to know that Taylor Swift released a new album I would follow her page. And I don't want to turn off all emails/push notifications either because I do find them u...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Iphone Help

Hi I was starting to listen to a random album on my iphone with my via bluetooth Bose Quiet Comfort II Headphones then about halfway through the song it switched to the first song on a album from a band that is in fact in my playlist. Now I know my a...

• Visitor
  • Hi I was starting to listen to a random album on my iphone with my via bluetooth Bose Quiet Comfort II Headphones then about halfway through the song it switched to the first song on a album from a b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not working with google home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueSpotify no longer works with Google home. When I try to play music, the speaker gives me a "something went wrong" error. I tried restarting the speaker, unl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Spotify no longer works with Google home. When I try to play music, the speaker ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pop up ads for podcast from (former prince?) Harry

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueUsers, including paid (of which I am one), are getting pop up ads for content from (former prince? is it? I don't care enough to look it up) Harry and his spouse. How ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Users, including paid (of which I am one), are getting pop up ads for content from (former ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player] Artists pages not loading.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceLeveno Cromebook 3Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueMy artist pages are not loading on web player from anywhere not even when searching for them it always says "Oooops, something went wrong while loading ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device Leveno Cromebook 3 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue My artist pages are not loading on web player from anywhere not even...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Sorry something went wrong' error when trying to play Spotify on Google Home connected

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMarshall Stanton IIOperating SystemGoogle My Question or IssueSuddenly today my Marshall Stanmore II is getting this 'sorry, something went wrong' error when trying to play Spotify content on a Google connected Marshall St...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device Marshall Stanton II Operating System Google  My Question or Issue Suddenly today my Marshall Stanmore II is getting this 'sorry, something ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Amazon Echo] Unable to set spotify as default for podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAmazon Echo dot 3rd genOperating SystemAlexa app on Android My Question or IssueI activated the spotify skill and can use spotify as standard for music and genre.When I try to set spotify as standard for podcasts spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Amazon Echo dot 3rd gen Operating System Alexa app on Android   My Question or Issue I activated the spotify skill and can use spotify as standard...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Joe Rogan podcast episodes missing on Samsung TV app

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Smart TV My Question or IssueThere are no JRE podcasts episodes showing on the Samsung TV app since the announcement on May 19th. All other podcasts show episodes up to today and JRE is fully up to date on my iPhone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Smart TV   My Question or Issue There are no JRE podcasts episodes showing on the Samsung TV app since the announcement on May 19th. All other podc...
  • Advent47
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

[Connect] Spotify doesn't launch on Roku

I keep trying to launch Spotify on my Roku but just get a blank screen. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app and powering my router and modem off and on.

• Regular
  • I keep trying to launch Spotify on my Roku but just get a blank screen. I've tried removing and reinstalling the app and powering my router and modem off and on. 
  • kelleemuriel
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify Server/Services Down

Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my subscription and everything.

• Casual Listener
  • Was using Spotify on Dec. 15th through midnight (now Dec. 16 1AM) and Spotify is no longer working for me on phone and web browser. Anyone else having problems connecting to Spotify server? Paid my s...
  • crawford13x
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cap on artists you can follow?

I'm currently at, and have been at, 1872 artists followed but that number remains the same no matter how many more I follow. Is there a limit??PlanPremium/FamilyCountryUSADevicePixel 4 XL

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently at, and have been at, 1872 artists followed but that number remains the same no matter how many more I follow. Is there a limit?? Plan Premium/Family Country USA Device Pixel 4 XL...
  • GraemeKerr
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recover Official Spotify Playlist

I logged in this morning to find that one of my favorite official playlists, Muted Jazz, had been deleted! Is there a way to recover an official playlist? I checked the "Recover Playlists" section in my account but it was not listed (I was just a fol...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged in this morning to find that one of my favorite official playlists, Muted Jazz, had been deleted! Is there a way to recover an official playlist? I checked the "Recover Playlists" section in...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Think about ORICON Ranking in Japan

In a small islands Japan, we've been benchmarking original sales ranking by ORICON, it's a similar of Billboard Ranking but not quite same. The MOST WORST fact is that this Ranking system does not be gathered from the streaming ranking of Spotify!!!!...

• Visitor
  • In a small islands Japan, we've been benchmarking original sales ranking by ORICON<https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/>, it's a similar of Billboard Ranking but not quite same. The MOST WORST fact i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor sound quality

I have tried different sound systems and many hip-hop songs sound distorted almost like a speaker is torn. Please assist with issue

• Visitor
  • I have tried different sound systems and many hip-hop songs sound distorted almost like a speaker is torn. Please assist with issue 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing music on computer and connecting on TV

When I play music on my computer (that is connected to my stereo) the app on the TV doesn't recognize it. I'd expect it to show what I'm listening to, cover art, etc. Is this supposed to work? I like how I can see what's playing on my phone but it wo...

• Casual Listener
  • When I play music on my computer (that is connected to my stereo) the app on the TV doesn't recognize it. I'd expect it to show what I'm listening to, cover art, etc. Is this supposed to work? I like...
  • cosmeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How am i supposed to discover new music now?

I am so unbelievably enraged with how spotify's been this past year. first, you removed the endless daily mixes and replaced them with mediocre finite playlists that play the same songs every single week with the addition of 2 new songs, then you als...

• Casual Listener
  • I am so unbelievably enraged with how spotify's been this past year. first, you removed the endless daily mixes and replaced them with mediocre finite playlists that play the same songs every single ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to select multiple songs at once

I'm wondering if there's a way to select multiple songs at once in a playlist, or even just add all the songs in a playlist to another one (like how you. It's really annoying to do them all separately, especially if I want to move a whole 200 songs. ...

• Visitor
  • I'm wondering if there's a way to select multiple songs at once in a playlist, or even just add all the songs in a playlist to another one (like how you. It's really annoying to do them all separatel...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play local file songs on playstation 4

PlanFreeCountryAustralia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S6Operating SystemPlayStation 4 My Question or IssueI can't play local file songs on my playstation 4, it works on my phone and laptop but not my playstation. Help?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia  Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Operating System PlayStation 4   My Question or Issue I can't play local file songs on my playstation 4, it works on my phone...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] An album cannot be played.

I cannot play a specific album in Spotify (Baia by Pongo). The album is there, I can see the tracks, but the music will not start playing. Why? It is good music, I think.

• Visitor
  • I cannot play a specific album in Spotify (Baia by Pongo). The album is there, I can see the tracks, but the music will not start playing. Why? It is good music, I think.  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes