Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify WEB crashes when pressing a playlist

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceChromebookOperating SystemI am not 100% sure My Question or Issue Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web edition. And now whenever i press a playlist the page crashes (WIth all playlists) But whe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Chromebook Operating System I am not 100% sure  My Question or Issue  Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web editio...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Maneuvering Spotify on a SmartTV (Samsung)

I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy.Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify?For example, I can be in a "playlist," but can't get "Home" or browse to anoth...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy. Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify? For example, I can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New playlist fails, old playlists can't be edited

PlanPremiumCountry Germany DeviceSONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHey community, I recently changed from regular Premium to Spotify premium for students. Since then, I've got a few problems with my account. All of my...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany  Device SONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hey community,  I recently changed from regul...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications for New Releases of followed Artists not working.

PlanPremium (Part of a Family plan)CountryAustralia My Question or Issue I've been using spotify for years now, but I've never received consistent notifications about artists I'm following. I follow 61 artists, but outside of the Release Radar playli...

Spotify_Notification_Settings.PNG Spotify_Emails.PNG
  • Plan Premium (Part of a Family plan) Country Australia   My Question or Issue    I've been using spotify for years now, but I've never received consistent notifications about ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa's voice command 'shuffle playlist' doesn't start in shuffle mode

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAmazon EchoOperating SystemAlexa? My Question or Issue When I tell Alexa to 'shuffle playlist' she responds with 'shuffling from Spotify' but does not shuffle and instead plays the first song in the list.This is expected...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Amazon Echo Operating System Alexa?   My Question or Issue  When I tell Alexa to 'shuffle <name> playlist' she responds with 'shuffli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! List of Basic URIs for Siri Shortcuts and Other Apps

I would like everyone to help provide basic known URIs for Shortcut navagation in spotify. These can be helpful for creating shortcuts on iphone (*ie like the shortcuts app) and android (ie. when creating home screen shortcuts) and desktop players (i...

• Composer
  • I would like everyone to help provide basic known URIs for Shortcut navagation in spotify.   These can be helpful for creating shortcuts on iphone (*ie like the shortcuts app) and android (ie....
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Refresh updated podcast episode

Hello,I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify. There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was published incomplete. I have since then updated the mp3 file on our server, ...

• Not applicable
  •   Hello, I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify.   There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was p...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Webplayer] Removing a track while playing

Removing a track from the currently playing playlist (be it the currently playing track, or any other) will make the playlist jump to the very first track of the playlist, regardless of where you were previously. This is while the shuffle is OFF. Whi...

• Regular
  •  Removing a track from the currently playing playlist (be it the currently playing track, or any other) will make the playlist jump to the very first track of the playlist, regardless of where y...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player ads-container broken

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceWebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bottom section of the contentSpacing div. This becomes a problem since it covers th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Webplayer Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue   Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bot...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution search Engine

Hi,I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it appears on my playlists when I open Spotify on Windows. However if I...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to my free account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePC / Webplayer ChromeOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueHello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts. The problem is that i've been using my FIRST free spotify account for about a day and...

•   Plan Free Country USA  Device PC / Webplayer Chrome Operating System Windows 8  My Question or Issue Hello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app not working when commented to JVC kd-r891bt cat stereo

PlanPremiumCountryHungary DeviceiPhone 7 and jvc kd-r891btOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueHi, I’m really concerned. After reading lots of raving reviews of a certain car stereo I bought it especially because it is able to directly play Spo...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary   Device iPhone 7 and jvc kd-r891bt Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hi, I’m really concerned. After reading lots of raving r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes randomly disappearing

Plan: FreeCountry: UKDevice: All DevicesOperating System: Windows 10 and Android I keep on losing access to my daily mixes. This is my situation today:Web: missing mix 3PC: missing mixes 4, 5 & 6Tablet (Win10): missing mixes 5 & 6Phone: missing mixes...

• Roadie
  • Plan: Free Country: UK Device: All Devices Operating System: Windows 10 and Android   I keep on losing access to my daily mixes. This is my situation today: Web: m...
  • sharp-spark
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY FOR XBOX 360!

WE WANT THE SPOTIFY APPLICATION FOR XBOX 360! I mean, it's not that I don't have money to buy an Xbox One (I don't have money) but the PS3 has an application, we also deserve that.

81d.png
  • WE WANT THE SPOTIFY APPLICATION FOR   XBOX 360 !   I mean, it's not that I don't have money to buy an Xbox One (I don't have money) but the PS3 has an application, we also deserve th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Another problem with SEVENTEEN

So I made a post less than a week ago ( https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Two-Artists-with-the-Same-Name/td-p/4582993 ) which was largely ignored, but the problem itself was sorted out. Soooo.... now one of SEVENTEEN (the...

• Casual Listener
  • So I made a post less than a week ago ( https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Two-Artists-with-the-Same-Name/td-p/4582993 ) which was largely ignored, but the problem itself ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player on Chrome causes lag/stutter...

Everytime I use open.spotify.com on Chrome it immediately lags my computer up and causes framerate issues in games/videos and even on the desktop, my cursor freezes every couple of seconds. It's not because of hardware acceleration, I tried without i...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I use open.spotify.com on Chrome it immediately lags my computer up and causes framerate issues in games/videos and even on the desktop, my cursor freezes every couple of seconds. It's not ...
  • rghineg1997
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player error: Tab limit reached (Du hast das Tab-Limit erreicht)

PlanFamilyCountry GermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWin7 My Question or Issue Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. This happens on Firefox as well as on Chrome, and even when the pc is freshly restarted...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  Germany Device PC Operating System Win7   My Question or Issue  Since a few days I can't open the spotify web player due to the error message attached. T...
  • Cheshirka
  • Casual Listener
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes
  • family
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work on brand new Chromebook

PlanPremiumCountry United States DeviceAcer Chromebook R11Operating SystemGoogle? Chrome? Hi! I just unboxed my new Chromebooke yesterday and I cannot how to figure out how to get Spotify to work on here. I attached a screenshot of the problem that k...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  United States  Device Acer Chromebook R11 Operating System Google? Chrome?   Hi! I just unboxed my new Chromebooke yesterday and I cannot how to ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Bug]Play Control Not Clickable Until Moused Over

PlanFamily CountryUK DeviceCustom built desktop c. 2012 Operating SystemWindows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome My Question or Issue The play button in the web app isn't clickable until moused over. This breaks some access...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family   Country UK    Device Custom built desktop c. 2012   Operating System Windows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome   My Questi...
  • senpaiarigato
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes