Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs are choppy when using and aux adapter to the car

The problem has only just started and I have used the same system setup for a year now with no problems my car doesn’t have integrated Bluetooth so I have to use and aux cord how ever my iPhone doesn’t have a aux port so I have to use an adapter piec...

• Visitor
  • The problem has only just started and I have used the same system setup for a year now with no problems   my car doesn’t have integrated Bluetooth so I have to use and aux cord how ever my iPh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify streams broken

I'm a new artist so my debut weekend of my new project might be the most traffic i get on my project. On friday night my streams were at 970 and i was so excited to break 1000. When i woke up the next day my streams had gone down to 870 and then froz...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new artist so my debut weekend of my new project might be the most traffic i get on my project. On friday night my streams were at 970 and i was so excited to break 1000. When i woke up the nex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is my podcast missing episodes?

Hi - I hope someone can help. New episodes of my podcast are not appearing on Spotify. They appear on Apple, google, ACAST, etc etc. but not spotify. I updated my RSS feed and waited a few days but no luck.I am now missing about 6 episodes on Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I hope someone can help.  New episodes of my podcast are not appearing on Spotify. They appear on Apple, google, ACAST, etc etc. but not spotify. I updated my RSS feed and waited a few day...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Content also blocks non Explicit Songs

Hey there, So I was just testing out the explicit content (I rarely listen to explicit content) but of course I wanted to try it out for 3 days and I just wanted to see what the explicit content would do, of course, it blocks explicit songs from play...

• Composer
  • Hey there,   So I was just testing out the explicit content (I rarely listen to explicit content) but of course I wanted to try it out for 3 days and I just wanted to see what the explicit con...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle all downloaded songs

Since a period of time the option "songs" within the library is gone.Since that I'm not able to shuffle between all my saved/downloaded songs.Complete **bleep** that this option is deleted in the Library option. Spotify states that this option has be...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a period of time the option "songs" within the library is gone. Since that I'm not able to shuffle between all my saved/downloaded songs. Complete **bleep** that this option is deleted in the...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes

Spotify followers collaborative playlist

Can someone say how can i identify who follows my collabrrative playlist. Is there a way to know who follows my collaborative playlist??What are these alphabets.. what does these represent?? 

Screenshot_20200822-134420_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Can someone say how can i identify who follows my collabrrative playlist.  Is there a way to know who follows my  collaborative playlist?? What are these alphabets.. what does these repre...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG C9

Why is the spotify app on LG C9 completely useless?I like to listen to and browse music on my tv app since i have the output connected to the stereo system. So why is the app so limited? And why does the tv app on a large screen tv look the same as a...

• Visitor
  • Why is the spotify app on LG C9 completely useless? I like to listen to and browse music on my tv app since i have the output connected to the stereo system. So why is the app so limited?  &nb...
  • Essay2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WebOS Bitrate

Platform WebOS - LG tv Free player I have two queries 1) Could you tell me what Bitrate to expect with the above configuration. 96 or 160kbps ? 2) Will I be able to get 320kbps on WebOS with Premium? Thank you

• Visitor
  • Platform     WebOS    -    LG tv   Free player     I have two queries   1) Could you tell me what Bitrate to expect with the above configurati...
  • Essay2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chrome And Web Player - High CPU Consumption.

PlanPremium & FreeCountry UKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10, 1809, 64bitChrome 70.0.3538.110 64bit (problem started from older..)My Question or Issue I am running my Chrome, surfing the web all looks good... then i decide to open spotify web playe...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium & Free Country  UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10, 1809, 64bit Chrome 70.0.3538.110 64bit (problem started from older..) My Question or Issue  I am running...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant download full playlist on Gear fit 2 pro

On my new Samsung gear fit 2 pro, I have downloaded and logged in to spotify, and am trying to download a playlist to listen offline. It kind of works, but will only successfully download 19 of the 47 songs that are in the playlist. At first, the rem...

• Casual Listener
  • On my new Samsung gear fit 2 pro, I have downloaded and logged in to spotify, and am trying to download a playlist to listen offline. It kind of works, but will only successfully download 19 of the 4...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[Roku][Your Library] Roku library missing info

When browsing my Library ... you dont get the same info displayed per-item as when you do a 'search'. (ie: The search -results presentation should be the standard used throughout your interface). In Library:* There's just a jumble of images with No t...

• Music Fan
  • When browsing my  Library ...  you dont get the same info displayed per-item as when you do a 'search'. (ie: The search -results presentation should be the standard used throughout your int...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library] Roku interface is missing playlist folders & details

When browsing via Roku (which is 90% of the time) ... * My folders to organize Playlists don't appear... all my playlists are a jumble together. Help? I made the folders on desktop so it would be easier to browse on the Roku ... and it's not working.

• Music Fan
  • When browsing via  Roku (which is 90% of the time) ...  * My folders to organize Playlists don't appear... all my playlists are a jumble together.  Help?  I made the folders on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how to add unicode symbols to track names

PlanpremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issuemy issue is dealing with distrokid distribution primarily and i was wondering how some artists put in songs with unicode symbols as part of the song name . ive seen it done before ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue my issue is dealing with distrokid distribution primarily and i was wondering how some artists...
  • 2am__marigoldro
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Episode Embed Only Plays 30 Seconds

When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa

• Casual Listener
  • When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa
  • daisyjo37
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Web Player Skips

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceAsus Chromebook CX22N My Question or IssueI've seen similar issues dated about two years ago, but the only thing that seems to have worked was making a new account, which I don't plan on doing. I used the web player ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Asus Chromebook CX22N   My Question or Issue I've seen similar issues dated about two years ago, but the only thing that seems to have worked was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Endless loading of the payment options

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBelarusDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueI'm trying to pay for Premium subscription, but it's not working even when I tried to do this operation multiple times from different platforms inc...

SergeyGuchek_0-1597511744583.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Belarus Device (Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to pay for Premium subscription, but it's not working ev...
  • troianovskii_ni
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Select song from another computer, ends up playing the song twice in a row.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the Plan: premium Country: USA Device: iPhone XR (13.6), MacBook pro (high Sierra), iPad (13.6, 9.3.5) My Question or Issue: I have my speakers connected to my iPad running 9.3....

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the  Plan: premium   Country: USA   Device: iPhone XR (13.6), MacBook pro (high Sierra), iP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo/Echo Dot Won't Play Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueWhen asking Alexa to play a song, station, etc. on spotify she will repeat "Now playing SONG on Spotify" but then the song never actually plays, no sound from the speaker. When I pull up the Spotify App or th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue When asking Alexa to play a song, station, etc. on spotify she will repeat "Now playing SONG on Spotify" but then the song never actually pl...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [WEB API - Machine Learning] Using Spotify data on Machine Learning algorithms (not commercial app)

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't figure out. I would like to use the Spotify preview clips and m...

• Hey guys!   I hope you all are having a great day. So this post may be a little bit longer. First just a "disclaimer": I have read the Spotify Terms of Use for Developers and I still can't fig...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing music saved on ps4 to Spotify iPhone app.

Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone?I can't seem to find any answersThanks.

• Does any one know if I can get all the music I've saved on my ps4 Spotify app onto the app on my phone? I can't seem to find any answers Thanks.
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes