Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Quality control

I listen to three albums every night. Lately I keep coming across at least one every night that has a problem whether it skips or has 5-minute gaps in the middle of a song. The biggest problem I have is every song on an album tends to be at a differe...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to three albums every night. Lately I keep coming across at least one every night that has a problem whether it skips or has 5-minute gaps in the middle of a song. The biggest problem I have...
  • morbidbanjo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share Spotify as a gift?

Hello!I am new on Spotify, 2 friends have been talking to me about this and I've decided to jump from Youtube and it just seems great so far. Now, there is this virus pandemic and I would like to offer a gift to my parents, a gift similar to the one ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am new on Spotify, 2 friends have been talking to me about this and I've decided to jump from Youtube and it just seems great so far.   Now, there is this virus pandemic and I would ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify / Audi Blueooth Metadeta

I recently transitioned from a 2016 to 2018 Audi A4. On my 2016 Audi, I could easily link up my iPhone to Bluetooth and play Spotify through the car. On the screen, it would display the artist, track, run time, album, etc. On the new 2018 Audi, it do...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently transitioned from a 2016 to 2018 Audi A4.   On my 2016 Audi, I could easily link up my iPhone to Bluetooth and play Spotify through the car. On the screen, it would display the arti...
  • ShettyAnna
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV app randomly stopped working

Hi, the Spotify app on my Samsung TV randomly stopped working today. I was listening to it all day and then it just stopped at one point. I've tried re-downloading the app, re-pairing it with my account, logging in directly on the TV, and choosing th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, the Spotify app on my Samsung TV randomly stopped working today. I was listening to it all day and then it just stopped at one point. I've tried re-downloading the app, re-pairing it with my acco...
  • gregmmi
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Choppy playback. Spotify app rollback on webos

Device: LG UJ620V Operating System: webOS 05.80.35Spotify version: 2.0.12 Hi,I have a very annoying problem with Spotify app on my webOS TV, which is currently running the latest software update.Spotify playback is choppy, is buffering all the time a...

• Visitor
  • Device: LG UJ620V  Operating System: webOS 05.80.35 Spotify version: 2.0.12     Hi, I have a very annoying problem with Spotify app on my webOS TV, which is currently r...
  • econbcc1
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Hub & Speaker group playback cuts out/buffering

Streaming Spotify through Google Home speaker groups (Mix of Google Home, Nest Mini, Nest hub, and Nest Hub Max) often cuts out. Hubs will show the progress bar "buffering" and Google Home & Minis will cut in and our intermittently. Only started ~2 w...

• Visitor
  • Streaming Spotify through Google Home speaker groups (Mix of Google Home, Nest Mini, Nest hub, and Nest Hub Max) often cuts out. Hubs will show the progress bar "buffering" and Google Home & Mini...
  • Enok
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Devices Taking Over

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Note 10+, Windows)Operating System(iOS 13.3.1, Android 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThese are my 3 main devices that I use. I do also have a Kindle Fire HD 8 that I use sometimes too...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Note 10+, Windows) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1, Android 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue These are my 3 ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Server side playlist sorting persistence

Either add playlist sorting to the web app (PWA) or persist the sorting on the servers as a playlist attribute or something. It's a bit ridiculous not being able to sort playlists in any way with the web app, or worse, having to sort my playlists eve...

• Regular
  • Either add playlist sorting to the web app (PWA) or persist the sorting on the servers as a playlist attribute or something. It's a bit ridiculous not being able to sort playlists in any way with the...
  • adesmadryl
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign in problems garmin smartwatch

Hi All, Yesterday I have purchased Spotify Premium Family in order to stream music onto my garmin fenix 5s plus smartwatch. However, after downloading the spotify app from Garmin Connect IQ store and trying to sign in after just following the steps, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   Yesterday I have purchased Spotify Premium Family in order to stream music onto my garmin fenix 5s plus smartwatch. However, after downloading the spotify app from Garmin Connect IQ ...
  • javierquin
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

[Radio] Playlist radio plays same songs across genres

Hey, I have noticed that playlist radios keep playing the same genre all over and over again. For a concrete example, I have a radio I gather songs with nice lyrics. It has a lot of indie, folk, pop and all kinds of vocal genres.Then when I start the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I have noticed that playlist radios keep playing the same genre all over and over again.   For a concrete example, I have a radio I gather songs with nice lyrics. It has a lot of...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify won't play anything

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceAndroid Head unit BMWOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI really hope someone cn help me out. I've been using spotify in my car on my android head unit. It has android 9 and it always worked perfectly....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device Android Head unit BMW Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I really hope someone cn help me out. I've been using spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No. of Tracks for Playlists & Albums has Disappeared [Web Player]

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceChrome I'm using the Web Player in Google's Chrome browser and approx. two weeks ago the info. about the number of tracks an album and playlist contained has disappeared. I'm pretty sure it used to be at the top along with the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Chrome     I'm using the Web Player in Google's Chrome browser and approx. two weeks ago the info. about the number of tracks an album and playlist conta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Echo Dots with Family Plan

I have the family plan. My wife and I both have Google Pixel 3a phones and our own echo dots. I generally use my phone via bluetooth while driving. Whenever she plays Spotify to her dot it interrupts my music in the car and shows what's playing from ...

• Visitor
  • I have the family plan. My wife and I both have Google Pixel 3a phones and our own echo dots. I generally use my phone via bluetooth while driving. Whenever she plays Spotify to her dot it interrupts...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't get Spotify to play through my Echo Dot from my phone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLG Rebel 3Operating SystemAndroid Nougat (7.0) My Question or IssueFor some reason, I can't play music from Spotify on my Echo Dot when trying to connect through my phone. I can ask Alexa to play music, and it wil...

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device LG Rebel 3 Operating System Android Nougat (7.0)   My Question or Issue For some reason, I can't play music from Spotify on my Echo Do...
  • Freeskiier8283
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify songlink only leads to the playlist

Everytime i try to share a Song via WhatsApp the link only leads to the Playlist and not tthe Song itself. Is this a known bug?

• Everytime i try to share a Song via WhatsApp the link only leads to the Playlist and not tthe Song itself. Is this a known bug?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Submitting ideas

It takes far too long to actually get to the point where you can post an idea or problem with spotify. In addition there is a problem with the screen doing it on mobile.

• Visitor
  • It takes far too long to actually get to the point where you can post an idea or problem with spotify. In addition there is a problem with the screen doing it on mobile.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[XBOX ONE X] App Irritating Me.

I've reinstalled the app twice, got it to work for about a grand total of an hour. It will not pair, I've logged in by email/password a few times - mostly it just greys out the log in button after I input my info, I sometimes get it to connect by the...

• Visitor
  • I've reinstalled the app twice, got it to work for about a grand total of an hour. It will not pair, I've logged in by email/password a few times - mostly it just greys out the log in button after I ...
  • Slither
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Display name easier

So I was battling this problem for way too long. Started a new account. Not linked to anything, and my username was some crazy numbers and stuff. So after falling down every single pit fall that was put in place for you to link up all your social med...

• Visitor
  • So I was battling this problem for way too long. Started a new account. Not linked to anything, and my username was some crazy numbers and stuff. So after falling down every single pit fall that was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player stopped working (Chrome, Opera, Firefox)

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(Macbook pro 2015, Windows 10)(Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari) My Question or IssueI was listening to my music using the web player when it just stopped working on all the devices I have. The UI just stays in infinite pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device (Macbook pro 2015, Windows 10) (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari)   My Question or Issue I was listening to my music using the web player when it just st...
  • nitticus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't identify my xbox one properly

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONEOperating SystemAndroid Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software My Question or IssueSpotify Connect used to work just fine until like a month ago when it stopped ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Samsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONE Operating System Android Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software   My Question or I...
  • lord_kursk
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes