Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding Copyright

Just curious of where I can find the copyright owners for a particular song/album/artist so I can get the license to use their content?

•   Just curious of where I can find the copyright owners for a particular song/album/artist so I can get the license to use their content?
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is saving songs to my library I didn't

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone SE and 2017 DellOperating SystemiOS 11 and Windows 10My Question or IssueNew songs fro...

• Not applicable
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device iPhone SE and 2017 Dell...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Facebook Connected Accounts

I am currently using Premium with a facebook created account which I can't see "Disconnect from Facebook" button under social topic in settings of Desktop. I can log in with email and password. What if I close my facebook account?

•   I am currently using Premium with a facebook created account which I can't see "Disconnect from Facebook" button under social topic in settings of Desktop. I can log in with email and passwor...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Album Cover

Seether's album "Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray" have a wrong album cover, the actually cover is from other album "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces", the right cover is: I tried "Suggest an Edit", but I didn't found the option to change al...

• Not applicable
  • Seether's album "Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray" have a wrong album cover, the actually cover is from other album "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces", the right cover is:    I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems...

I'm having a problem with a playlist, or maybe rather an artist called R3HAB. His songs keep being added at the top of my fav playlist and I don't really care for his music. However, if I delete the songs they just show up again at the top and it is ...

• I'm having a problem with a playlist, or maybe rather an artist called R3HAB. His songs keep being added at the top of my fav playlist and I don't really care for his music. However, if I delete the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[CHROME][WEB PLAYER] Aw! Snap & Huge spikes of ram 2gb+

PlanFree & PremiumCountryCurrently Sweden but for a period only i had the problem and at UKDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 1803 My Question or IssueBoth at premium and free accounts the Chrome stops while playing and says Aw! Snap and to R...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free & Premium Country Currently Sweden but for a period only i had the problem and at UK Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 1803   My Question or Issue Both a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with shared paylists after the testing period?

I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? Can they still use the playlists or copy them to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with shared paylists after the testing period?

I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? Can they still use the playlists or copy them to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a three months testing account. If I decide not to continue my subscription my playlists will be removed. What happens with the playlists I have shared with others who have a premium account? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4 of the same song in Discover.. seriously?

My discover weekly this time around has 4 variations of the exact same song. Week after week my discover has gotten worse, and now this? It's a song from Witcher 3. The variations include orchestral, piano, vocals, cover, etc. What's the point? How c...

• My discover weekly this time around has 4 variations of the exact same song. Week after week my discover has gotten worse, and now this?  It's a song from Witcher 3. The variations include...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon DNP730 ae doesn't connect to spotify by smartphone or pc

PlanPremiumCountry ITALYDevicehonor 9Operating Systemandroid 8 My Question or Issue Just updated to latest firmware my Denon DNP730AE. Now Denon doesn't appear on app Spotify on my smartphone and PC. Can anyone help me?

•   Plan Premium Country  ITALY Device honor 9 Operating System android 8   My Question or Issue  Just updated to latest firmware my Denon DNP730AE. Now Denon doesn't app...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playbutton stopped working as intended

Hello allFor the last years we have used a play button to launch spotify playlists in the spotify desktop app from our webpage, but it seems like something has changed in the last days.When you press the playbutton now it doesn´t launch spotify and o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all For the last years we have used a play button to launch spotify playlists in the spotify desktop app from our webpage, but it seems like something has changed in the last days. When you p...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Firefox][Linux] Some songs/albums don't play

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceLenovo Thinkpad W540Operating SystemFedora Workstation 27BrowserMozilla Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit) My Question or IssueWas listening to an album and all of a sudden a song doesn't start. Went back and clicked Pause/Play an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Operating System Fedora Workstation 27 Browser Mozilla Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue Was listening to an alb...
  • _calm_bomb_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some albums do not show up in search, but are still saved in library and possible to listen to

Hello,Top portion of image shows, that I got the original album saved in library and playable (not grayed out).The bottom part shows, that it's not returned in search results.Same happens when using the web API.Is this a bug or a feature? Is there a ...

• Regular
  • Hello, Top portion of image shows, that I got the original album saved in library and playable (not grayed out). The bottom part shows, that it's not returned in search results. Same happens when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wordpress Spotify Player - Error message "redirected too many times"

Hi, all the spotify player widgets embeded on my wordpress website are not working anymore.Error message is "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times."https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/ I created them with https://develope...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   all the spotify player widgets embeded on my wordpress website are not working anymore. Error message is "open.spotify.com  redirected you too many times." https://www.imusician...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Error message "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times."

Hi, I noticed that all the widget players I embeded on my website are not working anymore: https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/ Error message says "open.spotify.com redirected you too many times." Do you know how can I solve this?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I noticed that all the widget players I embeded on my website are not working anymore: https://www.imusiciandigital.com/en/artist-of-the-month/  Error message says "open.spotify.co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Local Files on PS4

Local files should be playable on PS4 Spotify and as a Premium member, I feel ripped off as I do enjoy listening to music with Spotify on the PS4 while playing my games on my console. It baffles me as to why the PS4 has limited use of Spotify compare...

• Casual Listener
  • Local files should be playable on PS4 Spotify and as a Premium member, I feel ripped off as I do enjoy listening to music with Spotify on the PS4 while playing my games on my console. It baffles me a...
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes

JVC car stereo issue

Plan/Premium My Question or Issue Just installed a new JVC car stereo in my car. Can't control spotify on my iphone 7 plus at all. Just get the spotify logo. I've updated the firmware (J18S403). Still having the issue. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan /Premium     My Question or Issue  Just installed a new JVC car stereo in my car. Can't control spotify on my iphone 7 plus at all. Just get the spotify logo.  ...
  • h4qmqfal2-_qc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Music] Recently Played Disappearance

Does anyone know why my recently played artists have totally disappeared? YES, I've tried logging in and out multiple times to no effect.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why my recently played artists have totally disappeared? YES, I've tried logging in and out multiple times to no effect. 
  • Gina52561
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes