Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to add a web radio?

Hi folks,we are an associative radio, based on folk, pop and rock'n'roll music.There's already a website going on, on which people can listen to our web radio. I wonder how to link our webradio to our spotify account.Any ideas?By the way, here's our ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks, we are an associative radio, based on folk, pop and rock'n'roll music. There's already a website going on, on which people can listen to our web radio.   I wonder how to link our w...
  • cyberboban25
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Summer review

Hello! Last year you did a summer rewind where you would put some songs I listened to during summer 2018 in a playlist. I really liked this idea and wondered if you could do the same for summer 2019.

• Visitor
  • Hello! Last year you did a summer rewind where you would put some songs I listened to during summer 2018 in a playlist. I really liked this idea and wondered if you could do the same for summer 2019....
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Song Streams NOT updating

My live streams sent going up and it’s been two days I contacted Spotify and iv revived no response.

• Visitor
  • My live streams sent going up and it’s been two days I contacted Spotify and iv revived no response.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistakes in number of plays ?

Ever since k-pop girl group TWICE music where renamed and rereleased by Republic records they were some mistakes made. Their song BDZ which has a Korean and Japanese version had their streams combined and it's been over a month(5 weeks) of constant r...

• Casual Listener
  •   Ever since k-pop girl group TWICE  music where renamed and rereleased by Republic records they were some mistakes made. Their song BDZ which has a Korean and Japanese version had their s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Podcasts] Sleep time for podcasts does not work

the title. the website doesnt allow me to submit an issue so i am submitting it here, the sleep timer for podcasts doesnt work. Ive woren up in the middle of the night with my podcast still playing amd i have to scramble to turn it off. If there is s...

• Casual Listener
  • the title. the website doesnt allow me to submit an issue so i am submitting it here, the sleep timer for podcasts doesnt work. Ive woren up in the middle of the night with my podcast still playing a...
  • SpotifyUser92
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

alexa

im able to play my playlists if i go to spotify through my phone and connect to my echo dot but if i try asking my alexa "alexa, play my --- playlist on spotify" she keeps saying "--- radio from spotify", which doesnt give me songs from my playlist. ...

• Visitor
  • im able to play my playlists if i go to spotify through my phone and connect to my echo dot but if i try asking my alexa "alexa, play my --- playlist on spotify" she keeps saying "--- radio from spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly pausing when connected via aux

When i listen to spotify in a car connected via aux, the music pause aprox. every 15 min and I have to unlock the phone to play music again. It is very annoying and it only happens when I am offline (I have spotify premium) and when I'm connected by ...

• Visitor
  • When i listen to spotify in a car connected via aux, the music pause aprox. every 15 min and I have to unlock the phone to play music again. It is very annoying and it only happens when I am offline ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not interfacing with other apps

Hello, I've recently noticed an issue where when connected to Spotify Connect, connected services and applications are not updating. I'm noticing this with last.fm and Discord, they are receiving info just fine when playing natively on phone or deskt...

• Hello,   I've recently noticed an issue where when connected to Spotify Connect, connected services and applications are not updating. I'm noticing this with last.fm and Discord, they are rece...
  • StarLuck
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home: plays a random song when you request 'Blow me (one last kiss) by Pink

I have two Google Homes connected to my Spotify account, which works great! However, I have one very silly issue with the song 'Blow me (one last kiss)' by Pink.When I say 'OK Google, play Blow me by Pink' or just 'OK Google, play Blow me', Google an...

• I have two Google Homes connected to my Spotify account, which works great!   However, I have one very silly issue with the song 'Blow me (one last kiss)' by Pink. When I say 'OK Google, play...
  • ac2122
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Playlist Queue Repeating From the beginning after 50 songs

My liked songs playlist has around 1000+ songs but the queue has a bug where after 50 songs it'll glitch out and start the queue from the top again. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and out and trying different platforms (desktop, web-player and m...

• Casual Listener
  •   My liked songs playlist has around 1000+ songs but the queue has a bug where after 50 songs it'll glitch out and start the queue from the top again. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and ou...
  • Piano123
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playstation] Controller Shortcuts

PlanPremiumCountryLithuaniaDevice(Playstation 4) My Question or Issue I firmly believe the PS4 Controller had shortcuts to use in Spotify: you could skip songs backwards and forwards with R2 and L2, you could skip to the previous/next track with R1 a...

• Plan Premium Country Lithuania Device (Playstation 4)   My Question or Issue   I firmly believe the PS4 Controller had shortcuts to use in Spotify: you could skip songs backwards a...
  • Westy87
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Connect only works on Onkyo AVR on certain network

Plan: Premium Country:Canada Devices: iPhone x, MacBook Pro(2016ish), MacBook Pro(2009ish) Operating System(iOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5) My Question or IssueSo we recently upgraded our home network, and now on the new ne...

• Plan:  Premium   Country: Canada   Devices: iPhone x, MacBook Pro(2016ish), MacBook Pro(2009ish)   Operating System (iOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3, OS X Yosemite 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skips multiple songs, then stops music altogether. (Web Player)

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceLinuxOperating SystemUbuntu (Chrome 58.0) My Question or IssueI logged into my webplayer and was surprised when I attempted to play a song from my library on shuffle. It skipped two songs on my queue and played ten s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Linux Operating System Ubuntu (Chrome 58.0)   My Question or Issue I logged into my webplayer and was surprised when I attempted to play a song f...
  • asantman529
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify won’t play music on my ps4

I Every time I select a song and hit play the button changes right back to paused I am completely unable to play music and when I connect my phone and select a song it will play but no audio will come out of my TV

• Visitor
  • I Every time I select a song and hit play the button changes right back to paused I am completely unable to play music and when I connect my phone and select a song it will play but no audio will com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Echo Dot

I have two echo dots in different rooms and tend to listen to different music during the day. Problem I have is that I have a routine set up to “play xxxxxx playlist, in shuffle mode” unfortunately it won’t play the desired playlist but continue wher...

• I have two echo dots in different rooms and tend to listen to different music during the day.    Problem I have is that I have a routine set up to “play xxxxxx playlist, in shuffle mode” ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there Spotify curators during COVID-19 Lock down?

Greetings!My band RiFFLe Effect are planning to release a single during the Lock down period, however, we initially wanted to delay our release date in order for Spotify curators to be able to check out our track, however since the lock down is happe...

• Music Fan
  • Greetings! My band RiFFLe Effect are planning to release a single during the Lock down period, however, we initially wanted to delay our release date in order for Spotify curators to be able to ch...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I noticed a bug during Spotify connect

The Chinese August A-link streamer has Spotify connect. When I release the music to that device using my iPad with Spotify connect, the screen on iOS app shows the play button symbol occasionally ON, occasionally PAUSE. Sometimes randomly alternating...

• Visitor
  • The Chinese August A-link streamer has Spotify connect. When I release the music to that device using my iPad with Spotify connect, the screen on iOS app shows the play button symbol occasionally ON,...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does spotify suggest me dutch and swedish songs?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy does Spotify suggest me dutch and swedish songs on the discover weekly and the release ra...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why doe...
  • Pietrooo
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo pausar una cancion con la pantalla bloqueada

Desde hace un tiempo que no puedo pausar canciones desde la pantalla de bloqueo de mi celular huawei y6 ii, ya trate reinstalando la aplicación pero no soluciona el problema

• Visitor
  • Desde hace un tiempo que no puedo pausar canciones desde la pantalla de bloqueo de mi celular huawei y6 ii, ya trate reinstalando la aplicación pero no soluciona el problema   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes