Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Written approval to integrate App with Spotify API

PlanPremiumDK DeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueHi Guys, I have recently submitted an application in the developer dashboard in order to optain an explicit written approval to integrate our app/game with spotify, as it is stated in ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium DK   Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue Hi Guys,   I have recently submitted an application in the developer dashboard in order to optai...
  • prashuvj
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bmw connected apps

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceHuawei P20 proOperating SystemAndroid v9Spotify version8.5. 43. 724 My Question or Issue BMW connected drive/Connected apps, 99% of the time, spotify fails to pull through onto the screen as shown in photo. BMW are claiming ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Uk Device Huawei P20 pro Operating System Android v9 Spotify version 8.5. 43. 724   My Question or Issue   BMW connected drive/Connected apps, 99%...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Yamaha MusicCast primary device for spotify

Servus, in December 19 I replaced my RX-V3067 with an RX-A2070. So far I have been streaming my approximately 300 CDs stored in FLAC format via my home NAS. Thanks to the integrated apps on the 2070, I became curious and had initially completed a tri...

• Visitor
  • Servus, in December 19 I replaced my RX-V3067 with an RX-A2070. So far I have been streaming my approximately 300 CDs stored in FLAC format via my home NAS. Thanks to the integrated apps on the 2070,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Track info lag when transmit via bluetooth to VW infotainment system

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySweden DeviceSony XZ1Operating SystemAndriod 8.0.0 My Question or IssueTrack info lag one song, always the previus song displayed in the VW infotainment system when using bluetooth and Spotify app Version 8.4.77.779. When unist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Sweden   Device Sony XZ1 Operating System Andriod 8.0.0   My Question or Issue Track info lag one song, always the previus song displayed in the VW info...
  • seynaeve
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play on devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11, Echo Dot/Plus My Question or IssueI’m suddenly unable to play anything on any devices other than my phone. If I ask Alexa to play I get a response to suggest that it’s trying to play, but nothing happens. I can’t ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11, Echo Dot/Plus   My Question or Issue I’m suddenly unable to play anything on any devices other than my phone. If I ask Alexa to play I get a res...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Web player when window not full sized

Operating SystemChrome 79.4 Win 10 My Question or IssueWhen the webplayer is not at fullsize, the player's controls are not adjusted according to the windows size. This started to happen a few weeks ago. I got a big monitor and I sectionize my screen...

• Visitor
  • Operating System Chrome 79.4 Win 10   My Question or Issue When the webplayer is not at fullsize, the player's controls are not adjusted according to the windows size. This started to happen...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ChromeOS Web Player Lag/Stutter

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePixelbook GoOperating SystemChromeOS (Chrome 79) My Question or IssueEverytime I use open.spotify.com on this Pixelbook Go I notice the mouse lag for a fraction of second every couple of seconds. Music Playback seems unaffecte...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Pixelbook Go Operating System ChromeOS (Chrome 79)   My Question or Issue Everytime I use open.spotify.com on this Pixelbook Go I notice the mouse lag for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook activity feed

How come Spotify no longer posts activity of songs played to Facebook? Pretty sure it has been asked before but any good reason why? It was a harmless feature.

• Casual Listener
  • How come Spotify no longer posts activity of songs played to Facebook? Pretty sure it has been asked before but any good reason why? It was a harmless feature.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Skill not available from Suoth Amerca

PlanPremium FamiliarCountryArgentinaDeviceAmazon Echo Show 5Operating SystemAmazonMy Question or IssueHello, we recently buy an Amazon echo Show and i see that the Spotify skill does not available in all South America (argentina in my case) so..I hav...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Familiar Country Argentina Device Amazon Echo Show 5 Operating System Amazon My Question or Issue Hello, we recently buy an Amazon echo Show and i see that the  Spotify ski...
  • jorgebv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa with spotify not working, region restriction

Alexa with Spotify, not working. Region restricctionPlanPremiumCountryPeruDeviceAlexa, pc ,iphone Xr and Samsung S8eOperating SystemAlexa, windows 10, IOS?? and android 10 My Question or IssueGood, I set up my spotify account with my Amazon account w...

• Casual Listener
  • Alexa with Spotify, not working. Region restricction Plan Premium Country Peru Device Alexa, pc ,iphone Xr and Samsung S8e Operating System Alexa, windows 10, IOS?? and android 10   My...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing song from third party playlist

Plan: FreeCountry: USADevice: (iPhone 10Operating System: (iOS 10) somehow we had songs added to bogus playlists, there is no way to contact the playlist owners. How do we get our songs removed? They are accumulating a lot of streams but they are fak...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Country: USA Device: (iPhone 10 Operating System: (iOS 10)   somehow we had songs added to bogus playlists, there is no way to contact the playlist owners. How do ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing to Instagram Stories Feature Keeps Disappearing

Hey. I really enjoy sharing music with other people but for some reason the feature to share directly to my Instagram keeps disappearing. One day I will have the option and it's completely gone the next day and won't reappear for another few days. Is...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I really enjoy sharing music with other people but for some reason the feature to share directly to my Instagram keeps disappearing. One day I will have the option and it's completely gone the n...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs and playlists

I went into my Spotify and random songs have been added to my saved list. I go on today and my Spotify is connect to web player chrome and playing a random playing and skipping song and changing the song i’m listing to. I do get Spotify through Starb...

• Visitor
  • I went into my Spotify and random songs have been added to my saved list. I go on today and my Spotify is connect to web player chrome and playing a random playing and skipping song and changing the ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album není vyditelné

Mám otázku, už nekolikate se mi stává, že mi nevidím a nejde mi přehrát album. Ve většině případů je to DE rap. Abych uvedl příklad, tak právě vyšlo album King Khalil - King Kong. Když si rozkliknu interpreta to album nevidím. Když album najdu podle ...

• Mám otázku, už nekolikate se mi stává, že mi nevidím a nejde mi přehrát album. Ve většině případů je to DE rap. Abych uvedl příklad, tak právě vyšlo album King Khalil - King Kong. Když si rozkliknu i...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Track "Souls Together by Dinnerdate" unavailable?

PlanPremiumCountrySao Paulo, BrazilDevicePC, Macbook Pro late 2011, Samsung Galaxy s9Operating System(Windows 10, macOS High Sierra) My Question or IssueI listened some time ago on a youtube video the music "Souls Together, a song by Fabich, Ferdinan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sao Paulo, Brazil Device PC, Macbook Pro late 2011, Samsung Galaxy s9 Operating System (Windows 10, macOS High Sierra)   My Question or Issue I listened some time ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify webplayer failing to work on Chrome, and Spotify failing to fix it for months and months.

Plan: Unlimited (but not mobile; no longer offered.)Country: UKDevice: HP Chromebook 11 G1 (daisy_spring)Operating System: ChromeOS Version 72.0.3626.97 (Official Build) beta (32-bit)My Question or IssueLike many other Spotify clients that own a Chro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Unlimited (but not mobile; no longer offered.) Country: UK Device: HP Chromebook 11 G1 (daisy_spring) Operating System: ChromeOS Version 72.0.3626.97 (Official Build) beta (32-bit) M...
  • Travi_z33
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem Spotify on SmarTV Samsung QLD

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBrazilDevice(Samsung QLED SmarTV 55)Operating System(Samsung) My Question or IssueFor more than a month I can not open the Spotify app on my Samsung QLED SmarTV. When I click on the app, it appear the Spotify logo, but then the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Brazil Device (Samsung QLED SmarTV 55) Operating System (Samsung)   My Question or Issue For more than a month I can not open the Spotify app on my Samsung QL...
  • igorschw
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

yamaha ysp-2700 soundbar spotify not working

My yamaha ysp-2700 soundbar is displayed in my spotify Android app of my Samsung phone. But when I click on it, it keeps connecting forever. It's quite an expensive soundbar so I am bit disappointed that it does not work. Am I doing something wrong?

• Visitor
  • My yamaha ysp-2700 soundbar is displayed in my spotify Android app of my Samsung phone. But when I click on it, it keeps connecting forever. It's quite an expensive soundbar so I am bit disappoi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SamsungTV Remote can't start spotify music

Hi, I've used spotify on my samsung tv for the past year and a half. It worked flawless, I played the music via my tv remote, or via other devices... Today as usual i opened the spotify app on my tv by using the tv remote, I seleceted a random playli...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've used spotify on my samsung tv for the past year and a half. It worked flawless, I played the music via my tv remote, or via other devices...   Today as usual i opened the spotify app ...
  • danwhite77
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Samsung
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound from Samsung TV to optical output (not solved!)

Older posts on this topic say they solve it by logging in on the TV, not the app. This does not work for me. Every other Samsung app will play out through the tv speakers and the optical out at the same time, allowing me to mix them as I please. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Older posts on this topic say they solve it by logging in on the TV, not the app. This does not work for me. Every other Samsung app will play out through the tv speakers and the optical out at the s...
  • Rebelrider1
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes