Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

A song disappeared overnight

Hello,I had a song in my Discover Weekley playlist that I liked. Saved it to one of my own playlists. Today it was gone from both Discover Weekley and my personal playlist. Any suggestions?Thanks,Martin

• Hello, I had a song in my Discover Weekley playlist that I liked. Saved it to one of my own playlists. Today it was gone from both Discover Weekley and my personal playlist. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify QR Codes for Brands

Hi, I've seen artists use Spotify QR Codes but haven't seen anything for brands. I work in advertising and think this is a great opportunity to use them. Are there any legalities surrounding using them for brands or is it they are just underused? Tha...

• Hi,   I've seen artists use Spotify QR Codes but haven't seen anything for brands. I work in advertising and think this is a great opportunity to use them.   Are there any legalities su...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist - APRIL 16, 2018

Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(((((

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much 😞 Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unblock application

Hey A while ago I was going through apps, that have access to my spotify, and decided to remove one of those. Now I can't give access to this application again Is there a way to unblock an app?

• Hey   A while ago I was going through apps, that have access to my spotify, and decided to remove one of those. Now I can't give access to this application again 😕   Is there a way t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution web player facebook login black screen problem

im already logged in spotify.com but open.spotify.com says log in with spotify again and when i clicked that button shows a popup screen then disappears. open.spotify.com/login writes in adress bar and screen is black. What will we solve this?i wanna...

• Casual Listener
  • im already logged in spotify.com but open.spotify.com says log in with spotify again and when i clicked that button shows a popup screen then disappears. open.spotify.com/login writes in adress bar a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working in Chrome after logging in

The web player is showing a blank black page for logged-in users on Chrome. The console print-out reads: (first line):Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'then' of undefined at Object.onEnter (web-player.e960f069.js:1) at Array.o (web-player.e96...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player is showing a blank black page for logged-in users on Chrome. The console print-out reads:   (first line): Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'then' of undefined at Object...
  • simchajra
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blank black screen on web player

When I opened my spotify web player this morning it only would load to a plain black screen, iv'e restarted my computer and the web browser. I'm behind a school internet with DNS servers that i can't change but i've asked the IT and he said it should...

• Regular
  • When I opened my spotify web player this morning it only would load to a plain black screen, iv'e restarted my computer and the web browser. I'm behind a school internet with DNS servers that i can't...
  • Erwinzy
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 4 likes

My Web Player Won't Load

When I go into spotify everything loads fine and I can log in. Once I log in though the screen for the web player is just black. I tried refreshing the page multiple times and restarting my computer, but it just shows up with a black screen.

• When I go into spotify everything loads fine and I can log in. Once I log in though the screen for the web player is just black. I tried refreshing the page multiple times and restarting my computer,...
  • Ruxel
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly didn't update

Hey, my Discover Weekly playlist is usually updated every monday night. But now it's Monday 17:00 and it's still the playlist from last week.Could some Spotify mod update the playlist for me? Thank you very much Adrian

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   my Discover Weekly playlist is usually updated every monday night. But now it's Monday 17:00 and it's still the playlist from last week. Could some Spotify mod update the playlist for ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One trac at a time

What is the problem when Spotify Premium only plays one trac at a time? I have to press play-button after each song... This problem has continued for weeks, the program is reinstalled and does not help. Proviously no problem. There is no problem with...

• What is the problem when Spotify Premium only plays one trac at a time?  I have to press play-button after each song... This problem has continued for weeks, the program is reinstalled and ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound playing every other track

This is really frustrating but I am currently on a premium account and have had no problems until last week when every other song would play but no sound would come out. Nothing wrong with the volume levels, plays the first track perfectly. Any ideas...

• Casual Listener
  • This is really frustrating but I am currently on a premium account and have had no problems until last week when every other song would play but no sound would come out. Nothing wrong with the volume...
  • Lady_Chilli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped playing and clicking Play does not help

I am using spotify just from today on a Linux box (Ubuntu 16.04.3) with firefox 59.0.2, and I start the play of an album, and then the first or second song just stops. Clicking on "Pause" and then "Play" does not help - the button stays in state "Pla...

• I am using spotify just from today on a Linux box (Ubuntu 16.04.3) with firefox 59.0.2, and I start the play of an album, and then the first or second song just stops. Clicking on "Pause" and then "P...
  • patriciassantos
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Certain Songs Won't Play through Google Home

I have found that a few artists or specific songs from certain artists won't play through Google Home. I have a punk playlist that includes Lonesome and Cailin from Unwritten Law. I'll set the playlist to play through Google Home but once it reaches ...

• I have found that a few artists or specific songs from certain artists won't play through Google Home. I have a punk playlist that includes Lonesome and Cailin from Unwritten Law. I'll set the playli...
  • Symmasticor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify web player not works on Chrome Web Browser

Hi, From severals days i can not lisen music on Chrome Web Browser. When I will play some song happen anything. This is the version of Chrome Version 66.0.3359.117 (Officiell version) (64 bitar) Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  From severals days i can not lisen music on Chrome Web Browser.  When I will play some song happen anything.    This is the version of Chrome  Version 66.0.3359.117...
  • avdarie
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My song was delated from a spotify curated playlist!

hi! i'm an artist on spotify and i was on my dashboard that one of my songs had been placed on a Spootfy curated playlist and had a few listeners already , then i went and check it but my song was not there , it was delated.can somebody tell my why??

• hi! i'm an artist on spotify and i was on my dashboard that one of my songs had been placed on a Spootfy curated playlist and had a few listeners already , then i went and check it but my song was no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failure

I have attempted on numerouls occasions to pay my spotify account but each time I receive a "payment failure notice." I have tried different credit cards but each says payment failure. I implemented al the troupbleshooting tips to no avail. Has anyon...

• I have attempted on numerouls occasions to pay my spotify account but each time I receive a "payment failure notice."   I have tried different credit cards but each says payment failure.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear S3 "stuck on loading" in Spotify widget/app

Hi guys (and girls)I have a Gear S3 (watch), and i am a premium member of spotify Though i have encountered some really anoying problems past weeks.. i have about 1.5gb downloded songs that i want to use with the watch's "offline" mode in spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys (and girls) I have a Gear S3 (watch), and i am a premium member of spotify   Though i have encountered some really anoying problems past weeks.. i have about 1.5gb downloded songs t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stream fades in and out and crackles.

Music is fading in and out and breaking up. Sounds like a bad am station. I play through Sonos and into my Control4 home audio system. I can play other streaming services like Pandora through Sonos and I have great quality music. Seems to be somethin...

• Music is fading in and out and breaking up. Sounds like a bad am station. I play through Sonos and into my Control4 home audio system. I can play other streaming services like Pandora through Sonos a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedding Spotify "Now Playing" onto Wordpress

Hi all, I apologize if I'm not wording this correctly or if it's on the wrong board, please bear with me!I am looking to add a Spotify player onto my blog on Wordpress- no auto-play, just showing what is currently playing off of a specific account. I...

• Hi all,  I apologize if I'm not wording this correctly or if it's on the wrong board, please bear with me! I am looking to add a Spotify player onto my blog on Wordpress- no auto-play...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Apps say I am offline - cannot use Spotify

My app say I am offline and therefore I cannot use Spotify. I am not offline. I have reinstalled and nothing works. Interesting note, my account says free and my app say premium.

• My app say I am offline and therefore I cannot use Spotify.  I am not offline.  I have reinstalled and nothing works.  Interesting note, my account says free and my app say premium.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes