Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player doesn't work

Recently, my Spotify browser stopped working. I only get the message: Ooops, something went wrong. As well, I can't get the Finnish version of the player, only the international English one (that's not as important, but still...). I have deleted all ...

• Music Fan
  • Recently, my Spotify browser stopped working. I only get the message:   Ooops, something went wrong. As well, I can't get the Finnish version of the player, only the international English one (t...
  • angemauvais
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random artists falsely featuring other artists

I noticed a few months ago that an artists had added XXXTENTACION as a feature in one of there songs ''Noy Prisayahn'', as I quite often check the Appears On section on artists I enjoy to check for new songs I may have missed. Confused by the low eff...

• I noticed a few months ago that an artists had added XXXTENTACION as a feature in one of there songs ''Noy Prisayahn'', as I quite often check the Appears On section on artists I enjoy to check for n...
  • allthispower
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preventing use of unofficial apps

Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app Kindly block the user and the app at the latest. I hope this ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify staff. I have seen users who are using unofficial Spotify apps from a particular site. A person with a username of '< Removed for security >' is using such an unofficial app &...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 App won't show up on any other devices

I have to start Spotify on my PS4 and start playing something or it won't show up on *any* of my devices (two Androids--7 and 6--and one Chromebook--Web App).

• I have to start Spotify on my PS4 and start playing something or it won't show up on *any* of my devices (two Androids--7 and 6--and one Chromebook--Web App).
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PS4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player playing one song then freezing

I'll start a playlist playing in the web player, it will play the one song I click on and then not play any more songs. The timer will be messed up when the song finishes (e.g. read 4:37 out of 3:52, or 3:22 out of 3:54). Opening spotify on my phone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'll start a playlist playing in the web player, it will play the one song I click on and then not play any more songs. The timer will be messed up when the song finishes (e.g. read 4:37 out of 3:52,...
  • berne1007
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Daily Mix Disappeared and Radio Failed to Connect

Hello All,I was just listening to the daily mix which I do often to study. All of a sudden the playlist would not update. So I uninstalled/reinstalled on my phone. That didn't work so I installed on my computer. It also doesn't work on my computer an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All, I was just listening to the daily mix which I do often to study. All of a sudden the playlist would not update. So I uninstalled/reinstalled on my phone. That didn't work so I installed o...
  • Barett
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
    WP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Playlist acting funny

I'm trying to listen to a playlist on shuffle via the web player (Firefox + Windows). One or two songs play just fine, but instead of playing the next song, the audio will stop. If I look at the tab, it appears as if a new song is playing and the scr...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to a playlist on shuffle via the web player (Firefox + Windows). One or two songs play just fine, but instead of playing the next song, the audio will stop. If I look at the...
  • cogitoergosam
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! XBOX ONE Spotify App

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a way to toggle/change sound quality on Xbox One's Spotify app, or if it is always outputting/streaming high quality (320k)? Thanks.

• Hello,   I'd like to know if there is a way to toggle/change sound quality on Xbox One's Spotify app, or if it is always outputting/streaming high quality (320k)?   Thanks.
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Peeve [For Hims]

So, I understand Spotify Free's need for ads, and I can't complain about their presence. But the ForHims ad really really bothers me, because of one line: "Written by A doctor". "A". As in a single bloke is affirming all this research. To ForHims, pl...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I understand Spotify Free's need for ads, and I can't complain about their presence.   But the ForHims ad really really bothers me, because of one line:   "Written by A doctor". "A"...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remover músicas

Não consigo remover músicas de playlists. A opção está apagada e não tem como clicar. O que eu faço?

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo remover músicas de playlists. A opção está apagada e não tem como clicar. O que eu faço?
  • Ver
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player doesnt use spotify connect any more

Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the web player, I could see it on the phone and also the...

• Im using firefox and until now, everything went well. I was using my HEOS boxes with spotify connect and they were shown in the web player as well as on my android phone. If I started a song in the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Note Next To Songs (Web Player)

Hello, 2 days ago I noticed that there was a white music note next to all of my songs on my playlist. I don't really like it because it makes it harder for me to find certain songs (I have over 199 songs). Is there a way to get rid of the music note?

• Hello, 2 days ago I noticed that there was a white music note next to all of my songs on my playlist. I don't really like it because it makes it harder for me to find certain songs (I have over 199 s...
  • OnBoard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play a album or a playlist

Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can't figure out where to post this please help, some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can'...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player causing high ping in games?

I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of whether or not I have a song playing at all. The ping...

• Not applicable
  • I like to listen to my own music when playing games and such, but I've found that recently the web player has been causing a high ping in the games I play, and the high ping is there regardless of wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play custom playlist with Google Home

Until a few days ago I had no issues, but lately when I tell Google Home to play one of my personalized Spotify playlists it doesn't. Google Home says "Ok playing your Spotify playlist called..." and then it plays a random public playlist on Spotify ...

• Until a few days ago I had no issues, but lately when I tell Google Home to play one of my personalized Spotify playlists it doesn't.  Google Home says "Ok playing your Spotify playlist called.....
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! The webplayer only plays one song

After the played song it's switching to the next song. Then the start time is set to the total time of the last song and the end time is set to the total time of the actual song. But the actual song doesn't start playing. I've reloaded the page sever...

• Casual Listener
  • After the played song it's switching to the next song. Then the start time is set to the total time of the last song and the end time is set to the total time of the actual song. But the actual song ...
  • ravine_bassman
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player loads and opens fine, but then doesn't play

I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window, nothing happens. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window...
  • rylz13
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution unrecognized web player (firefox) ?

unrecognized web player (firefox) ?just find it in my list of devices. im not sure what platform it is on. i don't use firefox at all. I just went to my account and signout on all devices. and it's still there. play on it couldnt hear anything creepy

• Regular
  • unrecognized web player (firefox) ? just find it in my list of devices. im not sure what platform it is on. i don't use firefox at all.   I just went to my account and signout on all device...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts and /episodes endpoint in Spotify Web API Console

I apologize if this isnt the right channel for asking for API help but I didnt find any other relevant forum. I cant see support for getting podcast information on Spotify's API docs neither can I browse for them in the web console. i.e. this is a po...

• Casual Listener
  • I apologize if this isnt the right channel for asking for API help but I didnt find any other relevant forum.  I cant see support for getting podcast information on Spotify's API docs neither c...
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 18 likes