Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• SophieandtheKids
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is Shuffling even when Shuffle is Off

Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna finally make me change to Amazon Music

• Every time I try to play my liked songs, as always, this time Spotify shuffles no matter what I do, and is driving me crazy. Someone knows if this is a known bug or some new "Feature" that's gonna fi...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rating music on Spotify

Hi. I found info that podcasts can be rated on Spotify. Can we bring the same feature to music? There are a lot of songs that the DJ recommends or show up in my Weekly Recommendations that I hate and would like to get rid of or block from playing in ...

• Hi. I found info that podcasts can be rated on Spotify. Can we bring the same feature to music? There are a lot of songs that the DJ recommends or show up in my Weekly Recommendations that I hate and...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heos connection breaks up

PlanPremiumCountryNorway Operating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 11 My Question or IssueAfter the latest update to Heos the connection between Spotify and Heos have been shaky. It works fine with TuneIn, Tidal etc, but playing from Spotify will make spea...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Norway   Operating System Android 12, Windows 11   My Question or Issue After the latest update to Heos the connection between Spotify and Heos have been shaky...
  • Not applicable
  • 63 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 63 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify podcast plays for about 5minute on SONOS then no audio

This worked until recently but now (update broke it?) when I play a Spotify podcast on the Spotify for Windows 1.1.93.898.g58f5ba0b to my SONOS speaker, it plays for about 5 minutes and then appears to still be playing but you hear no audio. Track co...

• Casual Listener
  • This worked until recently but now (update broke it?) when I play a Spotify podcast on the Spotify for Windows 1.1.93.898.g58f5ba0b to my SONOS speaker, it plays for about 5 minutes and then appears ...
  • PleaseFixPodcast
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't play on Samsung TV, pressing play button does nothing

So the problem is in the title - Spotify randomly stopped working on my tv. I can navigate through playlists, click on everything besides play. I mean.. I can click, but nothing happens.I've tried playing different playlists on shuffle, navigated to ...

• So the problem is in the title - Spotify randomly stopped working on my tv. I can navigate through playlists, click on everything besides play. I mean.. I can click, but nothing happens. I've tried ...
  • cmapp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost audiobook hours up by falling asleep. Re-listen or timer feature might help?

I love the new audiobook free hours system but I was devastated to find out I ran out of hours in less than a week because I fell asleep at the start of a book! Could you make a feature that lets you re-listen to chapters you've listened to in the pa...

• I love the new audiobook free hours system but I was devastated to find out I ran out of hours in less than a week because I fell asleep at the start of a book!   Could you make a feature...
  • Rachael_88
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX-V685 No Sound

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePC/Samsung Galaxy S7/Iphone 6/Ipod Touch/IpadOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI found the following issue below that is a near mirror image of mine except for the Yamaha Receive...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device PC/Samsung Galaxy S7/Iphone 6/Ipod Touch/Ipad Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I found the follow...
  • Rayna12345
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Applied for a job, but did not receive a confirmation email regarding application.

Hello! I applied for a job about a week and a half ago. When I submitted the application I never received a confirmation email regarding the submission. Is there any way I could contact someone to confirm the application was received? Thank you!Racha...

• Hello!    I applied for a job about a week and a half ago. When I submitted the application I never received a confirmation email regarding the submission. Is there any way I could contac...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing song credit name

How can I change the composer name in credits for a song I’ve released

• How can I change the composer name in credits for a song I’ve released
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I search for recordings from the 60's?

I have a list of records from the 60's and just want to list and download them from my computer to my mobile phone, but unsure what steps I need to take on spotify.

• Visitor
  • I have a list of records from the 60's and just want to list and download them from my computer to my mobile phone, but unsure what steps I need to take on spotify.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not scrobbling to last.fm when listening on Sonos

I have connected my Spotify account to my last.fm account here: https://www.last.fm/de/about/trackmymusicScrobbling works perfect whenI'm listening to music with my smartphone (android) with the Spotify appI'm listening to spotify with the webplayer ...

• Visitor
  • I have connected my Spotify account to my last.fm account here: https://www.last.fm/de/about/trackmymusic Scrobbling works perfect when I'm listening to music with my smartphone (android) with the...
  • bijou_fm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Subtitles issue with the Joe Rogan podcast

Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying. Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan podcast the subtitles almost never show up, at this point it's...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, so I've experienced this weird issue for a while now but it seemingly became worse recently and is very annoying.   Here's what happens : when I start playing a video from the Joe Rogan po...
  • JuggerBot
  • Regular
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to listen together with someone when apart

It would be great to be able to listen to music with your spouse, friend or family member when not together. Be able to listen to the same songs at the same time and both bring able to pick songs change songs and add to the list like a jam session. W...

• Visitor
  • It would be great to be able to listen to music with your spouse, friend or family member when not together. Be able to listen to the same songs at the same time and both bring able to pick songs cha...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes