Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to skip tracks from steering wheel using Spotify app for Mini Connected

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid P (9.0) My Question or IssueHi guys, I've been using the Spotify app from Mini Connected on a 2019 Mini JCW. Everything works fine, except that when I try to skip tracks using t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android P (9.0)   My Question or Issue Hi guys,   I've been using the Spotify app from Mini Connected on ...
  • Jommie
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect is not working

PlanPremiumDevicePC / iPhoneOperating SystemWindows 10 / iOS 10 My Question or IssueThings had been going smoothly for a while. Connect had been working as expected until a recent update. I noticed that if I logged out or my computer restarted, resta...

• Plan Premium Device PC / iPhone Operating System Windows 10 / iOS 10   My Question or Issue Things had been going smoothly for a while. Connect had been working as expected until a recen...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't reply to forum posts

Why am I not seeing a reply button anywhere? I'm hoping to post a solution I've found to this problem... Is the forum broken, or is it my account, or what?

• Visitor
  •   Why am I not seeing a reply button anywhere? I'm hoping to post a solution I've found to this problem...   Is the forum broken, or is it my account, or what?
  • bjornolapersson
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] UI Ugly update !

Hello, No ! what's this ugly update we have ! new UI design is so ugly ! i don't like this ugly tiles !How can i back to previous UI ? PlanPremiumOperating System(Windows 10)

• Visitor
  • Hello,   No ! what's this ugly update we have ! new UI design is so ugly ! i don't like this ugly tiles ! How can i back to previous UI ?   Plan Premium Operating System (Windows 10...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use a liveset as a Podcast?

I was wondering if it is allowed to share livesets in podcasts. I know a lot of people will like this, because not everyone wants to hear it on YouTube. I don't want to earn money with it or something. Or can I get claims from artistst or labels if I...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if it is allowed to share livesets in podcasts. I know a lot of people will like this, because not everyone wants to hear it on YouTube. I don't want to earn money with it or somethin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect to Sonos from one account of premium family plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySingaporeDeviceMultipleOperating SystemAndroid (7 and 10) I have a premium family plan with two members/accounts. For one account I am able to connect and play on my Sonos Play 1. However, with the other account (my wife's) I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Singapore Device Multiple Operating System Android (7 and 10)   I have a premium family plan with two members/accounts. For one account I am able to connect ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "I don't like this song/artist" missing when listening to Discover Weekly Playlist on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell Optiplex 9020Operating SystemWindows 10 I normally use the Android app on my Note 9 to listen to music, but I decided to use the web player for the first time today. I noticed that, while listening to my Discover Weekl...

received_361574874457939.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell Optiplex 9020 Operating System Windows 10   I normally use the Android app on my Note 9 to listen to music, but I decided to use the web player for ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Web player changes

Hello, Why can't I now see my playlist lists sorted on the left in the web player? This worked well a few days ago I used this feature a lot in order to sort my Playlists by going up or down Please help Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Why can't I now see my playlist lists sorted on the left in the web player? This worked well a few days ago   I used this feature a lot in order to sort my Playlists by going u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music played from Alexa cutting out on Sonos

I am on a premium family plan in the UK.We have only just started subscribing to Spotify and might cancel the subscription already as we try playing music from Alexa on the Sonos, and the music cuts out quite often.It will be playing a song, stop for...

• I am on a premium family plan in the UK. We have only just started subscribing to Spotify and might cancel the subscription already as we try playing music from Alexa on the Sonos, and the music cut...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Display on Chromebook

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceHP ChromebookOperating SystemGoogle Chrome OS, Version 78.0.3904.106 My Question or IssueCan anyone help me fix the way playlists display on my Chrome book? It only shows three songs at a time, it doesn't show any track deta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device HP Chromebook Operating System Google Chrome OS, Version 78.0.3904.106   My Question or Issue Can anyone help me fix the way playlists display on my Chro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast Audio won't connect

Hi, I'm using an android phone (Nexus 5x, stock rom) to control Spotify playback on my Chromecast Audio.From time to time the connection was "shaky", meaning that skip track, volume control etc. did not work for a moment, then it worked again.Also so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using an android phone (Nexus 5x, stock rom) to control Spotify playback on my Chromecast Audio. From time to time the connection was "shaky", meaning that skip track, volume contro...
  • farmerjohn
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Terms of Agreement

May I have the newest terms of agreement, privacy, etc. please? 

• Visitor
  • May I have the newest terms of agreement, privacy, etc. please?  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo says “subscription package is insufficient and does not support streaming on this device”

I Have a family premium subscription and have ALWAYS been able to use "ALexa" to play Spotify. To Ensure that it doesn't cut one of us off Alexa even has her own account (one of 6 family members effectively). This issue SEEMS to have occurred as Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I Have a family premium subscription and have ALWAYS been able to use "ALexa" to play Spotify.  To Ensure that it doesn't cut one of us off Alexa even has her own account (one of 6 family member...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify Windows app (win 10) not show sonos speakers?

This is a new issue, I used to simply access all my sonos speaker vai the spotify app in windows 10, then recenty this functionality has been intermitant at best. All the devices are on the same network, and I can use the Sono windows app to access a...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a new issue, I used to simply access all my sonos speaker vai the spotify app in windows 10, then recenty this functionality has been intermitant at best.    All the devices are o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

BMW Spotify Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, BMW 1 SeriesOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI have a BMW 1 Series 19 plate when i use the Spotify integration in my car i can access all my playlists etc but i cannot change the so...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy 9, BMW 1 Series Operating System Android 9    My Question or Issue I have a BMW 1 Series 19 plate when i use the Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify's last update disabled my back and forward arrows on toolbar.

The buttons I'm talking about is the arrows on the toolbar to the left. Is there anyway to reverse it?PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceLenovo Chromebook desktop appOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • The buttons I'm talking about is the arrows on the toolbar to the left. Is there anyway to reverse it? Plan Free Country United States   Device Lenovo Chromebook desktop app Operating Sy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

top100 songs

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(iPhone Xr)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueHello! I just wanted to ask y’all if there is a way to see my top 100 tracks of all the time, I mean 100 songs I have most listened to since I have spotify? I’ve on...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (iPhone Xr) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue Hello! I just wanted to ask y’all if there is a way to see my top 100 tracks of all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Toolbar on Spotify

For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to use the back or forward arrow, or keys on Spotify. The arrows are greyed out and I can't click on them to go back or forward. If you think it has to do with my computer let me know.PlanFree/Country...

• Regular
  • For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to use the back or forward arrow, or keys on Spotify. The arrows are greyed out and I can't click on them to go back or forward. If you think it has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing artist name in Sonos App

PlanPremiumCountryGermany/DeutschlandDeviceseveral Android phonesOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI'm mainly using Spotify through integration into Sonos app. Since the last update of Sonos app, the artists are no longer shown within "Ne...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany/Deutschland Device several Android phones Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I'm mainly using Spotify through integration into Sonos app. Si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes