Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Speaker Group Issues

Hi Guys, so I've had a google home mini for some time now. I use spotify on it a lot also. I have recently got another. Problem is im trying to set up a speaker group on the google app. Selecting the speaker group within spotify cuts off one of the h...

• Hi Guys, so I've had a google home mini for some time now. I use spotify on it a lot also. I have recently got another. Problem is im trying to set up a speaker group on the google app. Selecting the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa spotify connect prefereer speaker

Hello, Is there a possibility to choose a prefered speaker for spotify on Amazon Alexa. I have a Denon receiver witch had spotify connect and I want to use my Amazon echo dot to control it. It would be Nice if there was a possibility to choose the De...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    Is there a possibility to choose a prefered speaker for spotify on Amazon Alexa. I have a Denon receiver witch had spotify connect and I want to use my Amazon echo dot to contro...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

I can't find the podcast that I recently published

Hi! I've just published a podcast named Halimun using Anchor App about one hour ago, but I can't find it on Spotify. Any idea to solve this?This is my Podcast link :https://open.spotify.com/show/52Ts9e9GrF0isejtSG4Sxe

• Visitor
  • Hi! I've just published a podcast named Halimun using Anchor App about one hour ago, but I can't find it on Spotify. Any idea to solve this? This is my Podcast link : https://open.spotify.com/show/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account is linked to a different PlayStation account

Hi, my Spotify account is linked to a PlayStation network account, but I don't know who's. I don't know how to remove it from an account I don't have access to. thanks!

• Hi, my Spotify account is linked to a PlayStation network account, but I don't know who's. I don't know how to remove it from an account I don't have access to.   thanks!
  • Pepapig
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queued song keeps starting when playing new sessions

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone X (direct play and bluetooth play to Ford Sync, Mac desktop client, Denon Spotify ConnectOperating SystemAll up to date My Question or IssueA while ago I queued a song (Glad Hes Gone Major Lazer Extended Remix by ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone X (direct play and bluetooth play to Ford Sync, Mac desktop client, Denon Spotify Connect Operating System All up to date   My Question or Issu...
  • DanifC
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Particular playlist radio station cannot be started

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Daily Mix] Description missing - tracklist-header.daily-mix-description

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceDell LatituteOperating SystemUbuntu 18.04.3 LTS My Question or IssueWhen opening any of my Daily Mix instead of the description this placeholder is shown: tracklist-header.daily-mix-description

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Dell Latitute Operating System Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS   My Question or Issue When opening any of my Daily Mix instead of the description this placeholde...
  • DasHasan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see and play songs, on both Mac and Web player

Hello! Having issues with playing songs via Spotify Desktop App and Spotify Web player on my Macbook Pro, though it actually works fine on my Samsung S8 phone> ## Some of my basic details Plan: PremiumCountry: SingaporeDevice: MacBook Pro Operating...

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 4.27.53 PM.png Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 4.28.04 PM.png
  • Visitor
  • Hello!    Having issues with playing songs via Spotify Desktop App and Spotify Web player on my Macbook Pro, though it actually works fine on my Samsung S8 phone>    <De...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album art missing on Chromecast

When I cast to Chromecast the Spotify logo shows up, but I am no longer seeing the album art or any of the other "controls" that usually shows up on the TV. It just stays on the Spotify logo. Music plays, but no artwork. Others have reported a simila...

IMG_0367.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • When I cast to Chromecast the Spotify logo shows up, but I am no longer seeing the album art or any of the other "controls" that usually shows up on the TV. It just stays on the Spotify logo. Music p...
  • sagesuburbandad
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast not showing Spotify content

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceChromecastOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTill a few days ago my Chromecast was showing the Spotify content on the screen. Now all that shows is the Spotify startup logo....

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Chromecast Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Till a few days ago my Chromecast was showing t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Bug

Hey, you can see in the pic that there is a song (Lecker Lecker) that is grey and i cant delete from my Playlist. What can i do... When i shufle the Playlist the song cant play but i also cant delete it out of the Playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    you can see in the pic that there is a song (Lecker Lecker) that is grey and i cant delete from my Playlist. What can i do...   When i shufle the Playlist the song cant pla...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Add to queue" automatically starts playlist.

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Galaxy S6 / Windows desktop playerOperating SystemAndroid 8 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a tendensy to listen to podcasts, but prefer to jumble it all up with some music. So I used to just press play on a playlist...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device Samsung Galaxy S6 / Windows desktop player Operating System Android 8 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a tendensy to listen to podcasts, but prefer ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist wont sync

PlanFree/PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceDesktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey uh so i was testing the spotify playlists and found out that they dont sync here i leave some screenshots, i find this p stupid if you ask me bc i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Colombia Device Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey uh so i was testing the spotify playlists and found out that they dont...
  • JuanPxblo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Zis: keine Alben mehr verfügbar

Hallo, vor einiger Zeit konnte ich das Album "Und Jetzt..." von "Big Zis" noch abspielen:https://open.spotify.com/album/2BW63df53btK1pkX8y1NIT Jetzt geht das nicht mehr. Das Album wird nicht einmal mehr angezeigt, außer man weiß, dass es existiert. B...

• Regular
  • Hallo,   vor einiger Zeit konnte ich das Album "Und Jetzt..." von "Big Zis" noch abspielen: https://open.spotify.com/album/2BW63df53btK1pkX8y1NIT   Jetzt geht das nicht mehr. Das Album...
  • Schpotifi
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect stops working after a few songs

Not using Chromecast because it doesn't scrobble to Last.fm and the shuffle isn't working properly. So I use Spotify Connect with my phone and my laptop connected to my TV. It used to work flawlessly with my really old Xperia but now I've got an Xper...

• Music Fan
  • Not using Chromecast because it doesn't scrobble to Last.fm and the shuffle isn't working properly. So I use Spotify Connect with my phone and my laptop connected to my TV. It used to work flawlessly...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs not removed

Hello I disliked and deleted a song from my phone (iPhone X), and it shows as a downloaded song.

• Visitor
  • Hello   I disliked and deleted a song from my phone (iPhone X), and it shows as a downloaded song.  
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable TO forward a Song in a playlist

Plan/PremiumCountryPortugalDeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS) Hello all,when I am at one of my playlists and I and to change a Song , when I press forward it changes TO another song that is NOT in my playlist. how can I fix this? thks in advance

• Visitor
  •   Plan /Premium Country Portugal Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS)   Hello all, when I am at one of my playlists and I and to change a Song , when I press forward it changes...
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working with Premium for Family members

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryNZDeviceAndroid x5, Klpsch Speaker w/ Spotify ConectOperating Systemn/a My Question or IssueHi, Recently (about 6 - 8 weeks ago) the 'Devices Available" feature disappeared from all members on our Premium plan except for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country NZ Device Android x5, Klpsch Speaker w/ Spotify Conect Operating System n/a   My Question or Issue Hi,   Recently (about 6 - 8 weeks ago) the 'De...
  • rbs1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player not loading at all

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePC, specs:Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issueopen.spotify.com will not load on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge I have a screenshot of what message I get (attached). Spotify does work however on the downloaded version on PC...

specs.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device PC, specs: Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue open.spotify.com will not load on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge I have a screenshot of what message I ...
  • GalaxyStrider
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes