Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music appear in my list

Hello, i hope that someone can help me, like the title say's since a few days ago artist that i don't even know about appear in my recent list and in favorites too, don't know if there is a way to know if someone else is using my account, thanks to t...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i hope that someone can help me, like the title say's since a few days ago artist that i don't even know about appear in my recent list and in favorites too, don't know if there is a way to kn...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality of the Playstation 4 PS4 app?

What is the dealio with the sound quality of the ps4 app? Really shrill and unpleasant to listen. Are the highs distorting or boosted in a quite curious way? Put on cowboys from **bleep** or the real thing and your years are in for a bad time. Anyone...

•   What is the dealio with the sound quality of the ps4 app? Really shrill and unpleasant to listen. Are the highs distorting or boosted in a quite curious way? Put on cowboys from **bleep** or ...
  • MegaVX
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Melanie Martinez Presale Code?

Hi, I'm a premium user. Anyone happen to have the spotify presale code for the Boston show? I have to buy tickets for someone. Let me know, thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm a premium user. Anyone happen to have the spotify presale code for the Boston show?    I have to buy tickets for someone. Let me know, thank you!  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronisation between devices

Hello Community! PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicecomputer @work (linux), computer @home (w10) and android 9 phoneOperating SystemAbove My Question or IssueFor some time, I try to "populate" my playlist. For that, I'm listening other playlists to see wh...

• Visitor
  • Hello Community!   Plan Premium Country France Device computer @work (linux), computer @home (w10) and android 9 phone Operating System Above   My Question or Issue For some tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Pages Contain Wrong Songs

PlanAllCountryUSDeviceAll Operating SystemAll My Question or IssueOn Oliver's artist page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0NDElNqwGRCmsYIQFapp6K?si=cu5pfXoaTIK4QR-vrn-9DQ there are a bunch of songs that are not theirs. For example: https://open.spot...

• Visitor
  • Plan All Country US Device All   Operating System All   My Question or Issue On Oliver's artist page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0NDElNqwGRCmsYIQFapp6K?si=cu5pfXoaTIK4Q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic album shuffle

As of late whenever i want to listen to an album it automatically shuffles all the songs in the album even though i never hit shuffle. And even if i try to just click the song again all the songs in the album are shuffled. Its not the biggest deal ev...

• Visitor
  • As of late whenever i want to listen to an album it automatically shuffles all the songs in the album even though i never hit shuffle. And even if i try to just click the song again all the songs in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "Favorite songs" / "Liked songs" not syncing between devices

PlanFree AccountCountry : Malaysia DeviceMacBook Pro Mid 2014, Iphone XS Greetings Everyone, Most of my songs I have liked on both my laptop and phone weren't syncing. It shows that I have 749 songs on my iPhone but it has more "Liked songs" on my ma...

• Plan Free Account Country : Malaysia   Device MacBook Pro Mid 2014, Iphone XS    Greetings Everyone,   Most of my songs I have liked on both my laptop and phone weren't s...
  • cuaugo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BBC podcast won’t play on Samsung TV

.Plan: FreeCountry Device: Samsung TV trying to play Spotify podcast in my TV. Most work fine but it won’t play any podcasts from the BBC. The same podcasts play fine from the Spotify app on my iPhone. I / my TV is in the US. I’m wondering if a regio...

• .Plan: Free Country   Device: Samsung TV   trying to play Spotify podcast in my TV. Most work fine but it won’t play any podcasts from the BBC.  The same podcasts play fine ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Clean up account / auto-playlists

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone and/or browser My Question or IssueDear community, here comes my question: Before we had a family account, I used my personal Spotify account to play music and audio books for the kids.Now we have finally changed...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone and/or browser   My Question or Issue Dear community, here comes my question:   Before we had a family account, I used my personal Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't Play ANYTHING

My account is on a Premium, my OS is Windows 10, and my browser is Chrome.I've been having this issue for months, and I have no idea why it just stopped working.It won't play anything.I searched, and "Connect to a device" doesn't work, because my iph...

• Casual Listener
  •   My account is on a Premium, my OS is Windows 10, and my browser is Chrome. I've been having this issue for months, and I have no idea why it just stopped working. It won't play anything. I...
  • kristatat
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Others can't find my Public Playlists by their names

Hello, I realized that other people can't find my Public Playlists searching through their names (for example, I have a public playlist called " Forma Objeto " but when someone write this in the Search button, this playlist doesn't appear for anyone....

• Hello, I realized that other people can't find my Public Playlists searching through their names (for example, I have a public playlist called " Forma Objeto " but when someone write this in the S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening podcast on device

Plan PremiumCountryPoland My Question or IssueI have an issue with listening to podcasts on the external device connected by WiFi. I can connect to it and listen to music but then I cannot play podcast. If I am already listening to podcast on phone/l...

• Visitor
  •   Plan  Premium Country Poland    My Question or Issue I have an issue with listening to podcasts on the external device connected by WiFi. I can connect to it and listen t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Gear S3 Spotify app is full of bugs (Phone battery drain, albums/artists order, etc)

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9/Gear S3Operating SystemAndroid P/TIZEN My Question or IssueHi, I have many problems with Spotify app on my Gear S3. Firstly, when I use Spotify app in REMOTE mode, my phone starts heavily drainin...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Samsung Galaxy 9/Gear S3 Operating System Android P/TIZEN   My Question or Issue Hi, I have many problems with Spotify app on my Gear...
  • Neonym
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Band can only be played off-line

PlanPremiumCountrySpainOperating SystemWindows, Android, iOs My Question or IssueIt's now been almost a year since I started having a issue with the group "Mägo de Oz". When I'm online, I can access the group information, songs, albums, and pretty mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Operating System Windows, Android, iOs   My Question or Issue It's now been almost a year since I started having a issue with the group "Mägo de Oz". When I'm ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Featured songs

Forgive me if I’m blind and can’t find it but for example I would go on an artist’s page and I would be able to see other songs/albums they are featured in, but now I just see a bunch of random compilations/playlists... and it only shows a certain am...

• Casual Listener
  • Forgive me if I’m blind and can’t find it but for example I would go on an artist’s page and I would be able to see other songs/albums they are featured in, but now I just see a bunch of random compi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The album Mikrokosmos from 257ers gone from Spotify

So it seems that Mikrokosmos from the artist 257ers gone from Spotify?Can anybody tell me why? I am from the Netherlands by the way.

• Music Fan
  • So it seems that Mikrokosmos from the artist 257ers gone from Spotify? Can anybody tell me why?   I am from the Netherlands by the way.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist question

Just wondering if anyone can help.I followed the We Be Vibin Playlist and downloaded the songs.The playlist has since been updated - I've checked on my daughters account but when ever I go into it I still get the old list of the songs I downloaded.I'...

• Visitor
  • Just wondering if anyone can help. I followed the We Be Vibin Playlist and downloaded the songs. The playlist has since been updated - I've checked on my daughters account but when ever I go into i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem local files playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuwaei P10 LiteOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue I have recently created a few local playlists on my desktop with songs I have stored on my computer and phone both. They are the exact same songs, becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huwaei P10 Lite Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  I have recently created a few local playlists on my desktop with songs I...
  • cHDMmFRE
  • Roadie
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify not working on Fire Stick

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating SystemJVC TV My Question or Issue So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended up fixing that by u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System JVC TV   My Question or Issue  So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes