Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Several Google Home

We have 1 Google Home and 2 Home mini. We have a spotify family account. When playing music from Spotify my account is always used wich means when I'm at work listening to music my music stops. How do we fix it so that the devices recognize which use...

• Visitor
  • We have 1 Google Home and 2 Home mini. We have a spotify family account. When playing music from Spotify my account is always used wich means when I'm at work listening to music my music stops. How d...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Entire album unplayable

Whilst browsing around online, I came across the complete album that had 2 of my favorite Wishka tracks on it, and wanted to check the other songs out. However, every single track on the album is unplayable, even the ones that are playable elsewhere ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whilst browsing around online, I came across the complete album that had 2 of my favorite Wishka tracks on it, and wanted to check the other songs out. However, every single track on the album is unp...
  • Mudkipsforumacc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spofity Won't Open

Everytime I try to open Spotify on my Roku TV, it immediately closes again and I'm back at the home page. There are no new updates and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling three seperate times. Please help!

• Visitor
  • Everytime I try to open Spotify on my Roku TV, it immediately closes again and I'm back at the home page. There are no new updates and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling three seperate times. P...
  • tatumvannie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Unable to use Spotify on PS4 - Already linked to PSN error

PlanPremiumCountry IndiaDevicePS4 My Question or IssueI'm trying to use spotify with my PS4.1. The spotify app doesn't show the PS4 on devices list (PS4 and iPhone are on the same network)2. If I try to login manually, I get an error that Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  India Device PS4   My Question or Issue I'm trying to use spotify with my PS4. 1. The spotify app doesn't show the PS4 on devices list (PS4 and iPhone ar...
  • mjumrani
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with connect to device

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptop, SamsungOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 9.0 My Question or IssueI am listening to spotify on my desktop right now, but my android device doesn't recognize now playing song. Actually I can play two different songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop, Samsung Operating System Windows 10, Android 9.0   My Question or Issue I am listening to spotify on my desktop right now, but my android device...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio can't play new albums?

Very strange behaviour since a few weeks using my chromecast in combination with multiple Samsung Android devices (S9, S7, TAB4). I can play albums using the search function or using my playlists. If I use the albums tab, I can play 'old' albums but ...

• Music Fan
  • Very strange behaviour since a few weeks using my chromecast in combination with multiple Samsung Android devices (S9, S7, TAB4). I can play albums using the search function or using my playlists. If...
  • e5nduui-9a_l7
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox one app is very lacklustre

My artists are in a completely random order! That is very bad. It means spotify has jumbled them up, why do that? For example I have no idea where to find arctic monkeys and it should be very near the beginning but no. Please sort that out asap it is...

• Casual Listener
  • My artists are in a completely random order! That is very bad. It means spotify has jumbled them up, why do that? For example I have no idea where to find arctic monkeys and it should be very near th...
  • Blicker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Playback Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePS4 My Question or IssuePlayback on the PlayStation app keeps stopping. The time for songs keeps counting, but no audio plays. I've tried logging out and back in on my Spotify account, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device PS4   My Question or Issue Playback on the PlayStation app keeps stopping. The time for songs keeps counting, but no audio plays. I've tried loggi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Glitch/distortion beteween songs Chromecast Audio

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceChromecast audioOperating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue I’ve been having issues with a glitchy/distorted noise that plays during the last 5 seconds of songs on some albums. The sound alternates from channel to chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Chromecast audio Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue   I’ve been having issues with a glitchy/distorted noise that plays during th...
  • Abolf_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

auto play is turned on but not working?

normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the playlist over and doesn’t play new music. that’s how i...

• Visitor
  • normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the pla...
  • sigmundslim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs deleted by mistake

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 7, PC windows 10)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi everybody,I need you help because I think that I've just deleted more than 2000 songs on my account !!I wanted to erase the tag "loved ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device (iPhone 7, PC windows 10) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi everybody, I need you help because I think that I've just ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pre Save direct link?

Hello everyone. My question is: When doing a Pre save for a song, is there a way for the link to take the person to grant permission for the 3rd party to add to Library once it is out? Or do they have to input their credentials without a way around i...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone.   My question is:   When doing a Pre save for a song, is there a way for the link to take the person to grant permission for the 3rd party to add to Library once it is o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Web player opens instead of desktop app whehn clicking on a link pls help

Come on, don't tell me Spotify can't code that. It sounds like the most simple thing in the world. It seems there used to be an option for that which is now gone, why? Probably because of spotify's developers ineptitude.

• Visitor
  • Come on, don't tell me Spotify can't code that. It sounds like the most simple thing in the world.    It seems there used to be an option for that which is now gone, why? Probably because...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No Spotify on Galaxy Store - Samsung Gear S2 Classic Watch

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Gear S2 ClassicOperating System My Question or Issue I am unable to install Spotify on my watch, it s not available on the Galaxy Store in the UK. I have also searched on the watch and unable to find it.

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Gear S2 Classic Operating System     My Question or Issue   I am unable to install Spotify on my watch, it s not available on...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Listen together functionality isn't transitioning through tracks seamlessly.

When using the Listen Along feature, my listeners and I have found that if you are listing to an album that naturally transitions between tracks as one continuous track (Above and Beyond Group Therapy to be specific). The listeners will have a slight...

• Visitor
  • When using the Listen Along feature, my listeners and I have found that if you are listing to an album that naturally transitions between tracks as one continuous track (Above and Beyond Group Therap...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Garmin Fenix5+: Error loading podcasts if certain podcasts are subscribed to

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceGarmin Fenix 5s PlusOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue:I used to get an error message when trying to download podcasts to my fenix. The issue is only with podcasts, not music. I found out that when I unsubsc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Garmin Fenix 5s Plus Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue: I used to get an error message when trying to download podcasts to my fenix....
  • Newbie_Nick
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! My Account is Acting Strange. Random Playlists, Songs + Waze

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMoto Z2 ForceOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Microsoft Windows My Question or IssueMy account has been having significant problems for about one week. Several playlists have been added to my library without my knowl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Moto Z2 Force Operating System Android Oreo, Microsoft Windows   My Question or Issue My account has been having significant problems for abou...
  • erisidae
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For a long time one of my favorite songs are on Spotify but i cant play it

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceiPhone X And PCOperating SystemNewest IOS and Windows 10My Question or IssueThe song Excuse me from $NOT is on Spotify but I can't play it. Its "Gray" and the text isn't as clear as other songs You can see an example on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device iPhone X And PC Operating System Newest IOS and Windows 10 My Question or Issue The song Excuse me from $NOT is on Spotify but I can't play it. Its "Gray"...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beautiful Poeple Song Edshreen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry :- India Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I Can't Find Song Edshreen Beautuful People in Your Application. Kindly Add this So...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country :- India   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes