Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to see detailed info about playlist on web player?

PlatformWeb Player My Question or IssueHow to see detailed info about playlist on webplayer?Because on the mobile (iOS) I can swipe right and sometimes I see some custom text from author of the playlist, but I didn't find this functionality in the we...

• Casual Listener
  • Platform Web Player   My Question or Issue How to see detailed info about playlist on webplayer? Because on the mobile (iOS) I can swipe right and sometimes I see some custom text from auth...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Resetting

I usually have the web player's volume turned down to about 70% for casual listening. Today, I tried turning it up to the max so I could hear it in the next room, but every few seconds it resets to the level I usually keep it at.

• Casual Listener
  • I usually have the web player's volume turned down to about 70% for casual listening. Today, I tried turning it up to the max so I could hear it in the next room, but every few seconds it resets to t...
  • Debatra
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW ConnectedDrive not working

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceNexus 6POperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now and was able to connect spotify without any problems until it stopped working once i got...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Nexus 6P Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes

Impossible to post in the playlist exchange Music Chat

My Question or IssueHi, it is literally impossible to start a thread in the playlist exchange forum for me. Whatever I do, I end up getting a message saying I have to correct the highlighted error, its either saying I need to provide a spotify URI fo...

• Gig Goer
  •     My Question or Issue Hi, it is literally impossible to start a thread in the playlist exchange forum for me. Whatever I do, I end up getting a message saying I have to correct the hi...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Google Home and Spotify Premium

Hello! Have had Spotify and Google Home connected for about a year. Then yesterday it stopped working so I removed the Spotify sync in the Google Home app and added it again. Which worked. But - instead of having premium (familiy) - the Google Home a...

• Hello!   Have had Spotify and Google Home connected for about a year. Then yesterday it stopped working so I removed the Spotify sync in the Google Home app and added it again. Which worked. B...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Atualização na ordem aleatória

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceOneplus 6TOperating SystemWindows 8.1 My Question or Issue Como todos sabem, o serviço oferece a opção de ordem aleatória. Porém, o algoritmo constrói a ordem em seguida, e praticamente repete as músicas mesmo com a ord...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Oneplus 6T Operating System Windows 8.1   My Question or Issue   Como todos sabem, o serviço oferece a opção de ordem aleatória. Porém,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Use Spotify Web Player

PlanFree CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceGoogle Pixelbook Operating SystemChrome OS 76 My Question or IssueWhile using Mobile Data, opening Spotify Web Player on the web browser gives me an error message: "No internet connection detected. Spotify will au...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country United Kingdom   Device Google Pixelbook   Operating System Chrome OS 76   My Question or Issue While using Mobile Data, opening Spotify Web Playe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t get through the gray screen with a weird error message on PS4

This issue has been happening to me for like the past 5 days and it’s still happening.I use free spotify on ps4 and whenever I try to open spotify it says Error with a lot of numbers and letters in it like this: “ 325b42ng79bvb9”. I tried uninstallin...

• Visitor
  • This issue has been happening to me for like the past 5 days and it’s still happening. I use free spotify on ps4 and whenever I try to open spotify it says Error with a lot of numbers and letters in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a playlist that says that it was made by me when I did not make it. Did I get hacked?

I have a playlist named "CC2" that says it is made by me when I did not make it. It added 16 songs 2 hours ago and added 6 copies of 2 songs 17 hours ago. Is this because I logged in to spotify on Camila Cabello's website? Did I get hacked? What do I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist named "CC2" that says it is made by me when I did not make it. It added 16 songs 2 hours ago and added 6 copies of 2 songs 17 hours ago. Is this because I logged in to spotify on Ca...
  • chaosninja
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not connect to HEOS

Hi, have used spotify with my Heos HS2 for about a week. Spotify is on my Android phone. One day Spotify struggled to connect to Heos, I had to retry several times.Next day it would not connect at all. Finally, it no longer even "sees" Heos!!! I have...

• Visitor
  • Hi, have used spotify with my Heos HS2 for about a week. Spotify is on my Android phone. One day Spotify struggled to connect to Heos, I had to retry several times. Next day it would not connect at ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Filter only playing one song from the filtered list

When playing songs from the filter and search section. It only plays onesong from the filtered list and then resumes to play the entire play list.Plus, the filter in the 3dots is a terrible idea

• Visitor
  • When playing songs from the filter and search section. It only plays one song from the filtered list and then resumes to play the entire play list. Plus, the filter in the 3dots is a terrible idea ...
  • ftanderson08
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My desktop at home is controlling my iPhone in my vehicle...

I use Spotify daily. My wife decides to listen to music at home on our desktop at the same time. Now I'm listening to her music on my device in my car 10 miles away. What is the solution to this besides signing out of all devices? Premium FamilyUSA D...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify daily. My wife decides to listen to music at home on our desktop at the same time. Now I'm listening to her music on my device in my car 10 miles away. What is the solution to this besi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there no "saved" song list anymore

So I've just discovered this 10,000 song nonsense and while trimming my song count I've just noticed to my distaste a few things.Why is it I need to like songs individually? Sure if I like an album it's kinda implied I like the songs in it, no? And p...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just discovered this 10,000 song nonsense and while trimming my song count I've just noticed to my distaste a few things. Why is it I need to like songs individually? Sure if I like an album...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stand alone room device

Hi All I want to bring Spotify to my house but I have some limitation: I do not want to use Alexa or Google systems.I do not want to use my smartphone.I do not want to have tablets around my house. The main idea is to have a small device, used only t...

• Visitor
  • Hi All   I want to bring Spotify to my house but I have some limitation:   I do not want to use Alexa or Google systems. I do not want to use my smartphone. I do not want to have tabl...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error when trying to submit my podcast to Spotify (Cover Art and Author)

When I tried to "upload" the RSS feed of my podcast to spotify i found this error: What can i do to fix it? Thanks a lot

fd.png
  • Visitor
  • When I tried to "upload" the RSS feed of my podcast to spotify i found this error:     What can i do to fix it?   Thanks a lot
  • austinchronicle
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] app slows down internet

My internet speed is usually around 50-70mbps, but when opening the PS4 spotify app, the speed drops down to about 0.01-0.2mbps... this not only makes it impossible to listen to music, it also makes it impossible to even browse the internet on any ot...

• Casual Listener
  • My internet speed is usually around 50-70mbps, but when opening the PS4 spotify app, the speed drops down to about 0.01-0.2mbps... this not only makes it impossible to listen to music, it also makes ...
  • Dave_R
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access spotify web player nor spotify desktop

PlanPremiumCountryNew CaledoniaDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 7, Max OS, Chrome/Safari/Firefox My Question or IssueI've tried from different location (home, work), it seems I can't access spotify anymore in New Cal. The app works on phone work...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country New Caledonia Device Computer Operating System Windows 7, Max OS, Chrome/Safari/Firefox   My Question or Issue I've tried from different location (home, wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer hanging up after a few songs.

I am using Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1004.0 and the web player. I am on a corporate network, and the player will hang up after about 15 minutes. I sent the log of the requests the browser is making to our IT department, and they are willing to make pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1004.0 and the web player.   I am on a corporate network, and the player will hang up after about 15 minutes. I sent the log of the requests the browser is m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify freezing on amazon fire stick

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi on my amazon fire stick I can only plan a few songs from any playlist and Spotify then fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi on m...
  • PDeLora
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

[Security] Fake Streams

Hi All,I've an application that use the "Get Current User's Recently Played Tracks" endpoint to count how many times user has listened to a track. I've noticed a weird behavor and I've started to save user's log to check it. I found many users listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I've an application that use the "Get Current User's Recently Played Tracks" endpoint to count how many times user has listened to a track. I've noticed a weird behavor and I've started to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes