Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium and Echo in India

Hi I have a Spotify Premium and had been using it to stream music to my Echo. Recently, Amazon officially launched Echo in India and now the Spotify skill has stopped working. All I get is a message that Spotify is currently not supported in my regio...

• Hi   I have a Spotify Premium and had been using it to stream music to my Echo. Recently, Amazon officially launched Echo in India and now the Spotify skill has stopped working. All I get is a...
  • swappea
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku App Stuck Zoomed In

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceRoku TVOperating SystemLatest Roku OS The Roku App is stuck on being very zoomed in. I have tried reinstalling the app many times without it correcting itself. When i try to connect from my phone or computer the issue still pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Roku TV Operating System Latest Roku OS   The Roku App is stuck on being very zoomed in. I have tried reinstalling the app many times without it correcting ...
  • jjvoyer
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 15 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 15 likes

Music queue acting weird

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 6 My Question or IssueThis problem started very recently, and I haven't seen it before this week. Basically, when I go to my Spotify library (has around 2.4 thousand songs) and tap on Shuffle Play, it won't cycle through all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue This problem started very recently, and I haven't seen it before this week. Basically, when I go to my Spotify library (has ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player dropped support of the last Firefox ESR (60.4.0esr (64-bit))

PlanFree Country Czech Republic DeviceDell Latitude E7470 Operating SystemLinux (Fedora 24, Firefox 60.4.0esr (64-bit)) My Question or Issue Spotify Web Player dropped support of the last Firefox ESR (60.4.0esr (64-bit)) I'm actually surprised that S...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country  Czech Republic   Device Dell Latitude E7470   Operating System Linux (Fedora 24, Firefox 60.4.0esr (64-bit))   My Question or Issue   ...
  • waldurog
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify and Sonos: apps and devices

Spotify and Sonos: in my case the app on iPhone 7 is not displaying the sonos devices. But the app on iPad Pro first generation does (older device, same network obviously).something more to check apart the solutions proposed on similar topic?please n...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify and Sonos: in my case the app on iPhone 7 is not displaying the sonos devices. But the app on iPad Pro first generation does (older device, same network obviously). something more to check a...
  • ccastelpat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for my business - costs?

Hi all I love Spotify and I was thinking how this could be applied for business use. I found out about Spotify for Business (https://www.soundtrackyourbrand.com/?utm_source=spotify_support&utm_medium=referral) which costs EUR 26.99 per month. However...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   I love Spotify and I was thinking how this could be applied for business use. I found out about Spotify for Business (https://www.soundtrackyourbrand.com/?utm_source=spotify_support&a...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: I can't simultaneously listen to Spotify on Sonos and my phone

I have a spotify family subscription, which I use to listen to music and podcasts via a Sonos One and on my phone, an iphone 5. I am in the UK. We have three accounts on the subscription (me, my wife and my son), and I want to be able to listen to sp...

• Visitor
  • I have a spotify family subscription, which I use to listen to music and podcasts via a Sonos One and on my phone, an iphone 5. I am in the UK.   We have three accounts on the subscription (me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to tell what Playlist / Radio I'm currently listening to

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemW10 using Chrome browser at open.spotify.comMy Question or Issue OK, dumb question ... but I can't tell what playlist (?) I'm currently listening to while with web browser. It could be a "your daily ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Dell Laptop Operating System W10 using Chrome browser at open.spotify.com My Question or Issue   OK, dumb question ... but I can't tell what playlist (?) I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast Episode Update

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to see if I can get some help. I have a podcast that's hosted on Spotify and I had an issue with the audio file on a recent episode. I had to go in to my host and switch out the file for a clean version. I did this Monday but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,    I'm hoping to see if I can get some help. I have a podcast that's hosted on Spotify and I had an issue with the audio file on a recent episode. I had to go in to my host a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player crashes when it opens

I've been using the web player for a while now and I've run into an issue where it won't load the browse page. Tested it in all browsers but was using Chrome for 64 bit Windows when I discovered this problem (just in case that information helps). Als...

open.spotify.com_browse(Laptop with MDPI screen).png
  • I've been using the web player for a while now and I've run into an issue where it won't load the browse page. Tested it in all browsers but was using Chrome for 64 bit Windows when I discovered this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV - No Sound (Spotify Premium)

Country: CanadaPlan: Spotify PremiumDevice: Samsung TV - UN55MU6300TV Firmware/Software Version: T-KTMAKUC-1270.3, BT-SSpotify App Version: 1.7.2 Hi there,Since about a week or so there's no sound when playing music on the Spotify app on my Samsung T...

• Visitor
  • Country: Canada Plan: Spotify Premium Device: Samsung TV - UN55MU6300 TV Firmware/Software Version: T-KTMAKUC-1270.3, BT-S Spotify App Version: 1.7.2   Hi there, Since about a week or so ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Share a track with a friend who have no Spotify account

Sometimes it is needed to share a song with a friend who have no Spotify account. I am using for this youtube search by name of the song. The problem is impossibility to copy the name of song as a text from Spotify. So I have to type it letter by let...

• Gig Goer
  • Sometimes it is needed to share a song with a friend who have no Spotify account. I am using for this youtube search by name of the song. The problem is impossibility to copy the name of song as a te...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Here is Spotify on Sonos. Sorry on Sonos is offline."

I have an Echo Dot and two Sonos Play:1s, all registered to me, my apps and my phone, all online, same wifi, etc. I have a 'Living Room' group in Alexa.app with "Kitchen Echo Dot" and "Sonos" in it. Sonos is set as default music speaker in Alexa.app ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have an Echo Dot and two Sonos Play:1s, all registered to me, my apps and my phone, all online, same wifi, etc. I have a 'Living Room' group in Alexa.app with "Kitchen Echo Dot" and "Sonos" in it. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs are not appearing as liked

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe songs that I've liked are not showing up as liked when I play Spotify using the Web Player, but when I check the songs on my phone app, they appear hearted as normal.He...

spotify bang bang bang save to liked songs.png Screenshot_20190824-165543.jpg
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The songs that I've liked are not showing up as liked when I play Spotify using the Web Player, ...
  • NomadThanatos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Song changed to have weird part at end

My Question or IssueShamandalie by Sonata Arctica was changed to have a weird 2-3 minute section at the end of someone playing a completely different song. This isn't the first time Spotify has changed versions of a song without showing anything diff...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Shamandalie by Sonata Arctica was changed to have a weird 2-3 minute section at the end of someone playing a completely different song. This isn't the first time Spotify has cha...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Merge 2 individual profiles in 1 podcast account

My friend created our podcast account under her name but I would also like to access the account. Would it be possible for Spotify to allow 2 individual accounts access to a single podcast account? Or do we need to create a new account specifically o...

• Visitor
  • My friend created our podcast account under her name but I would also like to access the account. Would it be possible for Spotify to allow 2 individual accounts access to a single podcast account? O...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player not opening

PlanFreeCountryLuxembourg, but accessing from Serbia DeviceChromeOperating SystemLinux My Question or IssueI'm trying to open web player, but it's like it doesn exists. URL: https://open.spotify.com/browse

2019-08-26-191550_466x508_scrot.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Free Country Luxembourg, but accessing from Serbia   Device Chrome Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue I'm trying to open web player, but it's like it doesn exists...
  • hulkhan
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't log into Spotify using my account, because it tells me that it's linked to another PSN account

Hello, I have been trying to log into my Spotify account with my PS4 for a while now, and I always get an error saying that my account is already linked to another PSN account. The problem is that I do not remember the email of the account which is l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been trying to log into my Spotify account with my PS4 for a while now, and I always get an error saying that my account is already linked to another PSN account. The problem i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant use spotify web player, saying that chrome is not up to date

ok, so spotify is not working on my web player, when ever i try to play a song it says that my chrome is not up to date, which it is. But the podcasts still work fine so I dont know what the issue is, please help

• Casual Listener
  • ok, so spotify is not working on my web player, when ever i try to play a song it says that my chrome is not up to date, which it is. But the podcasts still work fine so I dont know what the issue is...
  • xxATXTITANxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some StarTalk Radio Podcast Release Dates are wrong

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceDell Inspiron 14 N4050Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro v1903 My Question or IssueEpisodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conversation with Alan Rickman (Part 2)) have March 28, 2013 as release date, wh...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Dell Inspiron 14 N4050 Operating System Windows 10 Pro v1903   My Question or Issue Episodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes