Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume webplayer

I cant change the volume on the webplayer anymore. It changes back automatically efter a moment. Due to security reasons (at work) i cant use any other browser than explorer. I cant change the volume on the computer either since im on the phone a lot...

•    I cant change the volume on the webplayer anymore. It changes back automatically efter a moment. Due to security reasons (at work) i cant use any other browser than explorer. I cant chan...
  • Mgamer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect stopped working with Pioneer XW-SMA1's

As of today Jan. 31 2018, Spotify Connect on Windows desktop and Android apps stopped working with two Pioneer XW-SMA1's. They show up as available devices, but the apps don't connect to them. A couple of Sonos devices and a Rocki work fine. Windows ...

• Gig Goer
  • As of today Jan. 31 2018, Spotify Connect on Windows desktop and Android apps stopped working with two Pioneer XW-SMA1's. They show up as available devices, but the apps don't connect to them.&n...
  • pitone84
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Song from Discover Weekly Turned Gray

This morning I went to play one of my favorite songs from last week's Discover Weekly playlist, however it had turned gray and is no longer playable! I understand Spotify uses liscenses to provide its content however this artist is an independent pro...

• This morning I went to play one of my favorite songs from last week's Discover Weekly playlist, however it had turned gray and is no longer playable! I understand Spotify uses liscenses to provide it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio synchronisation

Hello guys, I'm having some problems with the chromecast audio since a month. I can start cast music but they are too much microcuts (1 per 30s). I check my android app update, the chromecast audio update, my wifi.I have not this problem a month ago.

• Hello guys, I'm having some problems with the chromecast audio since a month. I can start cast music but they are too much microcuts (1 per 30s). I check my android app update, the chromecast audio u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload music for private use.

Hello, I have an album that is copyrighted and not on spotify. Is there any way I can upload it so that only devices on my account can find it? The MP3s for the album are on a windows computer and will be streamed from an iPhone without storage space...

• Hello, I have an album that is copyrighted and not on spotify.  Is there any way I can upload it so that only devices on my account can find it?  The MP3s for the album are on a windows com...
  • Big_Man_Scringle
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Explorer

Hi!There was a website called Spotify Artist Explorer. Yesterday, I see that this page does not exist anymore. Someone knows what happened?website: https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! There was a website called Spotify Artist Explorer. Yesterday, I see that this page does not exist anymore. Someone knows what happened? website: https://artistexplorer.spotify.com/
  • callii
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Itunes playlists won't play through to Sonos devices

Hi, I'm wondering if it's just me or if there is something else going on. I recently imported a number of iTunes playlists into Spotify. When I play those playlists I am unable to then play them through any of my Sonos devices and I'm not sure (1) wh...

• Hi,   I'm wondering if it's just me or if there is something else going on. I recently imported a number of iTunes playlists into Spotify. When I play those playlists I am unable to then play ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox app play history?

Hi there! I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks. I boot up my PC to check out the play history and... Nada. Is there any way of checking out what songs I listened to recently ...

• Regular
  • Hi there!    I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks.    I boot up my PC to check out the play history...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7] [BB] iTunes Playlist doesn't work on PS4

Hi! I have an issue with my Spotify on Ps4. I have imported my iTunes playlist on Spotify and all works fine on PC and iOS, but when I try to play it on PS4, nothing happen. The songs have not the album cover unlike the others playlist. I tried to ch...

• Hi! I have an issue with my Spotify on Ps4. I have imported my iTunes playlist on Spotify and all works fine on PC and iOS, but when I try to play it on PS4, nothing happen. The songs have not the al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using AirPods on a Chromebook?

Hello! I have the Airpods connected via bt but when i play a track no sound comes out... Please help.

• Hello! I have the Airpods connected via bt but when i play a track no sound comes out... Please help.
  • eric_andrechek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing playlists from abroad

I used Spotify for many years and had some great (in my opinion) playlists. I now live in the UAE where I can't access Spotify - the desktop / mobile app won't let me log in at all. Is there any way for me to access my playlists via the webiste as th...

• I used Spotify for many years and had some great (in my opinion) playlists.  I now live in the UAE where I can't access Spotify - the desktop / mobile app won't let me log in at all.  &nbs...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webpage formatting issues.

Hi, I'm having trouble viewing the Spotify webpage. For quite some time it appears as the photo below. When I try to to to the web player it is a blank, white page, too. I'm using Chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I'm having trouble viewing the Spotify webpage. For quite some time it appears as the photo below. When I try to to to the web player it is a blank, white page, too. I'm using Chro...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Streams per country

Hey Just wondering if there's a way to check an artist's streams per country over the year? I'm looking to book people for a festival - just want to make sure I have some solid stats to back up our choices. I can only find weekly/daily top 200 charts...

• Hey   Just wondering if there's a way to check an artist's streams per country over the year?   I'm looking to book people for a festival - just want to make sure I have some solid stat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Amazon Echo Dot

I have had my Amazon Echo Dot for a little over a month now, and up until a couple of weeks ago, I had no problem playing Spotify through it from my iPhone app. Now, no sound will come out and my Spotify app goes haywire skipping through songs withou...

• I have had my Amazon Echo Dot for a little over a month now, and up until a couple of weeks ago, I had no problem playing Spotify through it from my iPhone app. Now, no sound will come out and my Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app not working?

Hi ! I recentlg was trying to listen to music on my ps4 again but when I try launch it it says "there is not enough free system storage to start the application" and that I need to free up 134.2 mb but I have about 100 gbs+ free on the hdd it's on an...

• Hi ! I recentlg was trying to listen to music on my ps4 again but when I try launch it it says "there is not enough free system storage to start the application" and that I need to free up 134.2 mb b...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Playlist UI Change

This evening I contacted support as I thought I'd encountered a bug - but it turned out to be a feature I'd never heard of before, Party Playlists, where the mix is customised so the start and end times are different!I only found out while on the sup...

• This evening I contacted support as I thought I'd encountered a bug - but it turned out to be a feature I'd never heard of before, Party Playlists, where the mix is customised so the start and end ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it a song or some other piece?

I rarely listen to songs; I usually listen to a variety of other instrumental pieces (symphonies, string quartets, operas, sonatas, suites, consorts, etc.) Since one can listen to other pieces in addition to songs on Spotify, would it be possible to ...

• I rarely listen to songs; I usually listen to a variety of other instrumental pieces (symphonies, string quartets, operas, sonatas, suites, consorts, etc.) Since one can listen to other pieces in add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heart/crossed circle system

Hello, I think we would like to know how the heart/crossed circle work generaly and also in specific situations like radio/discover weekly. I don't understand what happens if I push heart except it's added to my list of songs. Is there anything else ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I think we would like to know how the heart/crossed circle work generaly and also in specific situations like radio/discover weekly.   I don't understand what happens if I push...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WEB Player] Show more than 200 musics

Hi, I'm using the widget play button (playlist), and my playlist have 307 music's, and in the web widget only show 200. How can I enable to show more than 200 songs, to show all musics in my playlist...

• Hi, I'm using the widget play button (playlist), and my playlist have 307 music's, and in the web widget only show 200. How can I enable to show more than 200 songs, to show all musics in my playlist...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes