Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution open university ad completely stuck on spotify connect

On both my Sky Q box and My amazon firestick spotify connect has jammed on an advert for the open university despite turning everything off and on again and the usuall array of geek tweaks I cannot got either to play. The ad in question is for OU wal...

• On both my Sky Q box and My amazon firestick spotify connect has jammed on an advert for the open university despite turning everything off and on again and the usuall array of geek tweaks I cannot g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player doesn't do anything when clicking play

For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to play anything through the web player. I can browse the interface normally, but nothing happens when trying to start playing something (by clicking the play button, clicking the play icon on a playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to play anything through the web player. I can browse the interface normally, but nothing happens when trying to start playing something (by clicking t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does this artist show up in my feed? Dislike button does not work.

PlanPremiumCountrySE My Question or IssueDislike button does not work.Why does Andreas Weise, with traditional swich and soul music, show up in my Release Radar, when clearly it's not close to anything similar that i listen to. Not only that, i have ...

• Plan Premium Country SE   My Question or Issue Dislike button does not work. Why does Andreas Weise, with traditional swich and soul music, show up in my Release Radar, when clearly it'...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Certain songs won't play on Webplayer or IOS

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueThere are certain songs that won't play anymore both on and offline, the ones I've specifically noticed were songs from Paramore's After Laughter album, as well as s...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue There are certain songs that won't play anymore both on and offline, the ones I've specif...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some questions about stats

PlanFreeCountryFrance My Question or IssueHi there, I work on a presentation about music industry and streaming and I looking for the most stats that I can about new music realses. I wonder I you guys and girls know and can tell me when the playlist ...

• Plan Free Country France   My Question or Issue Hi there,   I work on a presentation about music industry and streaming and I looking for the most stats that I can about new music r...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect stops playing

Why does Spotify connect lose connection with Bluesound Node2i streamers. It just stops/pauses. This is both on wi fi and wlan. What’s going on. This problem is at your end. I’ve talked to the Bluesound team,and it’s not my NODE2i. So,sorry,please fi...

• Visitor
  • Why does  Spotify connect lose connection with Bluesound Node2i streamers. It just stops/pauses. This is both on wi fi  and wlan. What’s going on. This problem is at your end. I’ve talked t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Garbled/Distorted on PS4

PlandFree/PremiumCountryAnywhere (Issue seen in Denmark) DeviceSony Playstation 4 Spotify AppVersion: 2.07 Operating SystemPlaystation DescriptionThe same issue occurred to this reporter: https://bit.ly/30yDDGi bug was closed due to inactivity. When ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Pland Free/Premium Country Anywhere (Issue seen in Denmark)   Device Sony Playstation 4 Spotify App Version: 2.07   Operating System Playstation   Description The ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Amazon removed the command "Alexa, spotify connect"

Did Amazon Echo just removed the 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' command? On one hand, if you have a single listener at home, and the Amazon account is linked with that single account, the echo device are always there. Nevertheless, if you have a family acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Did Amazon Echo just removed the 'Alexa, Spotify Connect' command? On one hand, if you have a single listener at home, and the Amazon account is linked with that single account, the echo device are a...
  • RickDias
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Language in general and podcasts

Plan : PremiumCountry : SwitzerlandDevice : PC and phone My Question or IssueIn Switzerland, we speak 4 languages, officaly. But most people just speak 1 and a bit of another. Spotify Switzerland works as we are German. I don't speak German.Before I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Premium Country : Switzerland Device : PC and phone   My Question or Issue In Switzerland, we speak 4 languages, officaly. But most people just speak 1 and a bit of another. Spotify ...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing Samsung Music to Spotify

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but I haven't been able to figure out how to sync my Spotify Account to the Samsung Music App. Both my Spotify app on my both and on my laptop (windows) are up to date

• I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but I haven't been able to figure out how to sync my Spotify Account to the Samsung Music App. Both my Spotify app on my both and on my laptop (windows) are up to date
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Site status?

PlanFreeCountryPhilippinesDevicePC, LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Professional SP1 My Question or IssueWhat's the online status of the Web Player? Been using this since 2014 until just recently when we could no longer access the Web...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Philippines Device PC, Laptop Operating System Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Professional SP1   My Question or Issue What's the online status of the Web Player? Been usin...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and Google Home: Same account limitation

PlanFamilly PremiumCountryBelgium DeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI use same spotify account on my google home than on my phone.The problem is I use Spotify at work on my phone and when my wife ask to any of my googl...

• Plan Familly Premium Country Belgium   Device Google Home Mini Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I use same spotify account on my google home than on my phone. The...
  • gilski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gray and missing songs

PlanFreeCountryBelarusianDeviceHuawei GR5Operating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or IssueWhy are there some tracks that are gray and I can't listen to them? I also can't find all the music, for example lil peep x lil tracy whitchblades?

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Belarusian Device Huawei GR5 Operating System Android 6.0   My Question or Issue Why are there some tracks that are gray and I can't listen to them? I also can't find...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Connecting to spotify.... in Android Notification

PlanPremium for FamiliesCountryAustraliaDeviceOneplus 5 Operating SystemAndroid 9 (Oxygen 9.0.5)Spotify Version8.5.4.770 Did everything and I still get this stupid "Waze is connected" notification. I have never had waze installed on anything, never w...

• Plan Premium for Families Country Australia Device Oneplus 5  Operating System Android 9 (Oxygen 9.0.5) Spotify Version 8.5.4.770   Did everything and I still get this stupid "Wa...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Presale email legit?

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium My Question or IssueI just recieved an email of a fan presale for the Volbeat tour with a code. This is supposed to be aimed for frequent listeners.My question now is, is this legit? Never seen any of these mails. I was gonn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   My Question or Issue I just recieved an email of a fan presale for the Volbeat tour with a code. This is supposed to be aimed for frequent listeners. My que...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Automatically adding Nicky Romono songs

I signed up for some promotion that automatically adds Nicky Romono songs to my playlist on Spotify and since then they add at least one garbage song every week. How do I make it stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for some promotion that automatically adds Nicky Romono songs to my playlist on Spotify and since then they add at least one garbage song every week. How do I make it stop?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Add To Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceLenovo ChromebookOperating SystemChromebookMy Question or IssueI keep trying to add a song to a playlist, but the screen just goes blank. I keep trying to add it. I've logged out, shut down my computer, but it still won'...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Lenovo Chromebook Operating System Chromebook My Question or Issue I keep trying to add a song to a playlist, but the screen just goes blank. I keep t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Publicar una lista de reproduccion

He estado buscando la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion pero no he encontrado la forma, alguien me puede decir la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion???

• He estado buscando la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion pero no he encontrado la forma, alguien me puede decir la manera de publicar una lista de reproduccion???
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play music from one artist

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicePC/PhoneOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 5.1 My Question or IssueI can listen to all the music but for some reason I can't play any Pendulum song. On the screenshot you can see the error, it's in polish "We can't play...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device PC/Phone Operating System Windows 10, Android 5.1   My Question or Issue I can listen to all the music but for some reason I can't play any Pendulum ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alpine CDE-203bt, shuffle option

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hello guys,That's a tough one:I just bought an alpine cde-203bt, whose has the spotify implementation through Bluetooth, but that's the problem.The stereo...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   Hello guys, That's a tough one: I just bought an alp...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes