Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Suggestions

Hey guys, So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, languages, where the song apppears and more. All this to say I take ...

How I Organize My Sidebar
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   So before Spotify I was a crazy ocd person on iTunes; organizing my songs with every metadata option, playlists for everything including genres, moods, themes, activities, language...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

A bit of an odd Question

So I listen to a lot of rock, alternative, and indie music and currently spotify gives me a lot of great recommendations on my discover weekly that are pretty accurate. I want to create a "study" playlist full of lofi hip-hop beats and classical musi...

• Music Fan
  • So I listen to a lot of rock, alternative, and indie music and currently spotify gives me a lot of great recommendations on my discover weekly that are pretty accurate. I want to create a "study" pla...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Bug: Google Chrome spinning icon in browser tab persists until click on cover artwork

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceGoogle Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (64-Bit)Operating SystemUbuntu Linux 18.04.2 My Question or IssueA few days ago this issue started to occur. Everytime you play a song through the webplayer via Google Chrome browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103  (64-Bit) Operating System Ubuntu Linux 18.04.2   My Question or Issue A few days ago this iss...
  • Valynor
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Reporting dead links

Hi all, I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community. Question: would it make any sense to report Spotify links that are apparently dead? Then, where to report these? Like th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community.   Question: would it make any sense to report Spotify...
  • gnomons
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable This is playlists

So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her music, Spotify automatically starts playing the This is: Lady G...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on album is greyed out

An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the song is working fine for them. I feel like this proble...

• Regular
  • An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

when changing from one type of player to another, my shuffle function gets shut off

When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last time I clicked shuffle. It happens also when I change ...

• When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Screenpad For Spotify not working

Hello Community, this is my first question. I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version, and the Desktop version, including reinstalling the Screenp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, this is my first question.   I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version,...
  • RedEmerald98
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having trouble with some musics in my Spotify.

I'm having trouble when playing some specific musics in my Spotify. I try to play it but it never plays, whereas in my friend's spotify it plays perfectly. I also tested a new account and it seems that the problem is my account and not my device. I t...

• Visitor
  • I'm having trouble when playing some specific musics in my Spotify. I try to play it but it never plays, whereas in my friend's spotify it plays perfectly. I also tested a new account and it seems th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

(Discover Weekly) Liked from Radio playlist

My Discover Weekly is no longer adding songs I like to a Liked from Radio playlist like it used to. Instead of a thumbs up, there is now a heart to click to 'like' songs, but it just says 'Saved to Your Library' and doesn't add it to a playlist. I tr...

• Regular
  • My Discover Weekly is no longer adding songs I like to a Liked from Radio playlist like it used to. Instead of a thumbs up, there is now a heart to click to 'like' songs, but it just says 'Saved to Y...
  • anna_coulthard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop after 9-10 seconds with android auto

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueWhen i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via bluetooth, just very rarely it works well. More often songs stop after 9 or 10 seconds and it's impossi...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG G6 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue When i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via bluetooth, ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Running] Scrollbar works when streaming but not on phone

Why is it that I have a working scrollbar inside a title (I can repeat parts of the music or skip or replay), but only as long as I use my Android phone to control what happens on the synchroniced computer? As soon as I try to play on the phone's own...

• Why is it that I have a working scrollbar inside a title (I can repeat parts of the music or skip or replay), but only as long as I use my Android phone to control what happens on the synchroniced co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Running
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Using a Hulu gift card for Spotify + Hulu combo?

Hello,I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can have my billing go through Hulu fo...

• Hello, I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use back button in web player?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop - Web playerOperating SystemWindows 7 Pro 64 - Chrome My Question or IssueI'm not allowed to install the app on my work computer so I use the web player. All week I haven't be able to use the back button within the w...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop - Web player Operating System Windows 7 Pro 64 - Chrome   My Question or Issue I'm not allowed to install the app on my work computer so I use th...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Xbox One Error loading / logging in

Premium planSlovakia Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018 Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spotify logo with the text "Error" underneath upon launch.I've tried reinsta...

• Premium plan Slovakia   Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018   Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Connect Facebook

I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems.My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profile photo in my Desktop Spotify. I seen a topic saying you wi...

• Casual Listener
  •  I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems. My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profil...
  • dragonvl97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t play a certain song

I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices. Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I accidentally removed a song by Toby Fox called “The World Revolv...

• I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices.   Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I acci...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A certain song is buggy on my Android player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid SM-J327T1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo? Not sure My Question or IssueSo, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who had this problem. The track Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold, specifically the explic...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android SM-J327T1 Operating System Android Oreo? Not sure   My Question or Issue So, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast bitrate solution verified

There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to: Chromecast BitratePoor Sound Quality with Spotify Premium on Chromecast Audi...

• Regular
  • There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to:   Chromecast Bitr...
  • wolfman2022
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes