Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is hiding songs from artist Djavan

When I search certain songs from artist Djavan (Flor de Lis and Oceano are examples) it is like Spotify has hidden them. There's an album of him called Djavan, for example, that has 9 tracks and it only shows two of them. I noticed this today (Januar...

• Visitor
  • When I search certain songs from artist Djavan (Flor de Lis and Oceano are examples) it is like Spotify has hidden them. There's an album of him called Djavan, for example, that has 9 tracks and it o...
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify browser completely stopping before an ad

using spotify in chrome browser and after 1-5 songs it will stop at the end of the song (like 3:25/3:25) and wont do anything. it wont let me skip, rewind, choose a different song, it just freezes. only refreshing the page has been my temporary fix b...

• Visitor
  • using spotify in chrome browser and after 1-5 songs it will stop at the end of the song (like 3:25/3:25) and wont do anything. it wont let me skip, rewind, choose a different song, it just freezes. o...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Something went wrong. Try reloading the page." Firefox web player

Hi friends. I'm having some trouble with the web player. Opening it just brings me to this page (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/qpx32dW), and reloading the page doesn't change anything.I cleared my cookies and was logged out, and when I returned to ...

• Hi friends. I'm having some trouble with the web player. Opening it just brings me to this page (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/qpx32dW), and reloading the page doesn't change anything. I cleared...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't billie eilish don't smile at me charting on spotify

Billie EIlish debut project don't smile at me (expanded edition) has 11 tracks, yet it's not charting on spotify weekly album charts despite having enough streams to do so, please fix it to make the charts accurate

• Billie EIlish debut project don't smile at me (expanded edition) has 11 tracks, yet it's not charting on spotify weekly album charts despite having enough streams to do so, please fix it to make the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have other user from other parts of the world using my account

Have a dirrect area where you show your problems for investigations. I have other people from around the world using my account that is being hacked

• Visitor
  • Have a dirrect area where you show your problems for investigations. I have other people from around the world using my account that is being hacked
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation 3] "Sorry, there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later."

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(PlayStation 3Operating System(CellOS) My Question or IssueThe PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the last month. Attempting to open the app results in an error message stating th...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device (PlayStation 3 Operating System (CellOS)   My Question or Issue The PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the l...
  • metthewsobol
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes

Discord Rich Presence Not Working With Playlists

PlanFree CountryIndia DeviceHP Elitebook 840 G3, OnePlus 7, Echo DotOperating SystemWindows 10, Android Oreo My Question or IssueHi, this issue has been occuring when I use Spotify + Discord across multiple devices/OS for the last few days. I have Di...

• Plan Free   Country India   Device HP Elitebook 840 G3, OnePlus 7, Echo Dot Operating System Windows 10, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, this issue has been occurin...
  • Koishi
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify Web Player stops playing got same prob, you tried talking to them direct?

Replying to this thread as I cannot figure out, or do not seem to have the ability to create a thread with this issue. Issue is when using Spotify web player in Chrome - plays one song in the playlist and will not go to the next song unless manually ...

• Regular
  • Replying to this thread as I cannot figure out, or do not seem to have the ability to create a thread with this issue. Issue is when using Spotify web player in Chrome - plays one song in the playlis...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo ver las letras de algunas canciones en Spotify

No puedo ver las letras de la mayoría de canciones que hay en Spotify, llevo casi un mes así y aunque haga de todo hasta crearme nuevas cuentas, no hay solución, he intentado de todo y sigo sin saber que es lo que falla.

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo ver las letras de la mayoría de canciones que hay en Spotify, llevo casi un mes así y aunque haga de todo hasta crearme nuevas cuentas, no hay solución, he intentado de todo y sigo sin saber...
  • X1dixxy_0X
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Liked Songs" should be the first option when clicking to add a song to your library, full stop.

That's it. If you're really going to make me tediously click through several redundant and not-asked-for roll-down and click-thru menus to add songs to playlists, "Liked Songs" should ALWAYS be the first option, period. Why the **bleep** would you ma...

• Regular
  • That's it. If you're really going to make me tediously click through several redundant and not-asked-for roll-down and click-thru menus to add songs to playlists, "Liked Songs" should ALWAYS be the f...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song changed to instrumental?

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 and HP LaptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 11 My Question or IssueThere is a song that has been on my liked songs and playlists for a long time. All of a sudden though, whenever that song played it onl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S21 and HP Laptop Operating System Android and Windows 11   My Question or Issue There is a song that has been on my liked songs and playlis...
  • xfgp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Multi-Room Music - Now Playing out of Sync.

Edit: caught it on video: https://youtu.be/T3t7IouUgTAThis time the issue seemed to happen going from a longer song but shorter song. PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADevice / OS3 Echo Dots 3rd GenAndroid 10 on Pixel 4xl,Windows 10 Spotify App My Question...

• Casual Listener
  •   Edit: caught it on video: https://youtu.be/T3t7IouUgTA This time the issue seemed to happen going from a longer song but shorter song.   Plan Premium Family Country USA Devic...
  • petercunning
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa playing only radio no matter what command i give her

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDeviceAmazon echo dot gen 3 and Asus ZenfoneMy Question or IssueUntil a few days ago Alexa was playing every song i would tell her with no problem but now whenever i issue a command her answer is always the same "[Whatever i sai...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device Amazon echo dot gen 3 and Asus Zenfone My Question or Issue Until a few days ago Alexa was playing every song i would tell her with no problem but now whenever...
  • HermesV
  • 42 replies
  • 14 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 42 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs are skipping in the web player

I am using the Spotify web player in Chrome and songs are constantly skipping - I'll get a second of a song, then it'll skip to the next song. I have tried clearing the cache and using an incognito window. I am on a computer administered by my work s...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using the Spotify web player in Chrome and songs are constantly skipping - I'll get a second of a song, then it'll skip to the next song. I have tried clearing the cache and using an incognito w...
  • gjveldink
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify redeem pin

I bought a Spotify gift card for friend and the pin is unclear on a character and they cant redeem the card

• Visitor
  • I bought a Spotify gift card for friend and the pin is unclear on a character and they cant redeem the card
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs not in my music ta, or not in any of my playlists when I open the app

Today I opened Spotify a Jack Harlow song was playing, I don't listen to stuff like that. I listen to Metallica, Iron Maiden, ACDC, Judas Priest etc. and this has been happening for a vast amount of random songs and I've searched up this issue so man...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I opened Spotify a Jack Harlow song was playing, I don't listen to stuff like that. I listen to Metallica, Iron Maiden, ACDC, Judas Priest etc. and this has been happening for a vast amount of ...
  • W1CKED3IKER
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm in the USA

So, I got logged out of Spotify on Windows and when I try to log back in, in the browser it says that everything went fine (Authentication complete) but my Spotify app says that my country does not match the one set in my profile.I tried to change th...

• Visitor
  • So, I got logged out of Spotify on Windows and when I try to log back in, in the browser it says that everything went fine (Authentication complete) but my Spotify app says that my country does not m...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes