Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Deduplicate Same Songs with Different Titles

PlanPremium My Question or IssueSome artists post the same song under different names and IDs on Spotify. Zen Music Garden, for instance, frequently releases new albums with renamed songs from previous albums. I would like to detect when a two songs ...

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Some artists post the same song under different names and IDs on Spotify. Zen Music Garden, for instance, frequently releases new albums with renamed song...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect - Gear s3

My Issue:I have a Galaxy S9, latest versions of software, and Gear S3 watch. After downloading the Spotify App for the watch from Galaxy Store, I'm suprised to find I cannot connect to Spotify on my phone (from my Gear S3) and control it! Sure the Ge...

• My Issue: I have a Galaxy S9, latest versions of software, and Gear S3 watch. After downloading the Spotify App for the watch from Galaxy Store, I'm suprised to find I cannot connect to Spotify on m...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists and instagram stories

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I made some playlists i really want to share with other people on instagram but when i hit share to instagram stories it shows up with the 4 album covers artwork inste...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Italy Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I made some playlists i really want to share with other people on instagram but w...
  • kuranes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks

Is there any way tu submit tracks that are not on spotify or suggest

• Regular
  • Is there any way tu submit tracks that are not on spotify or suggest
  • tekipr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Watch & Spotify in the UAE

Hi, I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active with the purpose of running phone free. I live in the UAE and there is no option to download Spotify in the wearable app store. I was under the impression that Samsung and Spotify had a deal and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active with the purpose of running phone free. I live in the UAE and there is no option to download Spotify in the wearable app store. I was und...
  • Murtaza1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working for Free Tier

PlanFreeCountrySingaporeDeviceAndroid Phone, Yamaha R-N303Operating SystemAndroid Pie, Win 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Connect no longer works after I downgraded account to Free Tier.Having seen the announcement that Spotify Connect was available ...

• Plan Free Country Singapore Device Android Phone, Yamaha R-N303 Operating System Android Pie, Win 10   My Question or Issue Spotify Connect no longer works after I downgraded account t...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App crashing on Fire Tablet 8 (7th generation) - naughty Amazon ?

Fire Tablet running Spotify app is being targeted by Amazon on purpose. Causes the app to crash intermittently, causes a song to just stop, the spotify app still active, goes blank... and even ending and starting it up again, it does the same. A full...

• Casual Listener
  • Fire Tablet running Spotify app is being targeted by Amazon on purpose.  Causes the app to crash intermittently, causes a song to just stop, the spotify app still active, goes blank... and ...
  • Batman1926
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify uae gear s3 app

Why can't I download or find Spotify app on galaxy apps for Samsung gear s3? Even though I got the phone app and it's officially available in my region This is frustrating Please help. UsingSamsung gear s3 And galaxy note 9Spotify premium United Arab...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I download or find Spotify app on galaxy apps for Samsung gear s3? Even though I got the phone app and it's officially available in my region  This is frustrating  Please help.&nb...
  • Murtaza1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unavailable songs

PlanPremiumCountryIndia Device(Pixel 2, Desktop PC)Operating System(Android Pie, Windows 10) My Question or IssueMost of the songs that I had in my playlist are "Not available". It shows that the songs "Spotify can't play this right now.". Is it due ...

• Plan Premium Country India  Device (Pixel 2, Desktop PC) Operating System (Android Pie, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Most of the songs that I had in my playlist are "Not ava...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play specific artist on my account

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDevice(Samsung Galaxy 9, WebPlayer, PC-Software, Sonos, Google Home) My Question or Issue The artist "Infected Mushroom" gives me the messange "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device (Samsung Galaxy 9, WebPlayer, PC-Software, Sonos, Google Home)     My Question or Issue  The artist "Infected Mushroom" gives me the m...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web widget Play Button not working

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIm trying to embed a track to my website using this example:https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/play-button/ It was working fine yesterday but today nothing happens when I press ...

• Casual Listener
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Im trying to embed a track to my website using this example: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/play-button/ &n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung-Smart TV Application

Hello. I cant download spotify for my samsung tv why? Tv model is : UE49MU6650In Samsung App i searching Spotify but there is no application.My country supports Spotify. Please help!

• Hello. I cant download spotify for my samsung tv why?  Tv model is : UE49MU6650 In Samsung App i searching Spotify but there is no application. My country supports Spotify.  Please help...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mixes not showing up

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy s8, PixelbookOperating SystemAndroid, ChromeOS My Question or Issue I have been a subscriber for 2.5 weeks, listen frequently, and have not gotten any Daily Mixes. I've gotten a couple of each of Release Rad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy s8, Pixelbook Operating System Android, ChromeOS   My Question or Issue  I have been a subscriber for 2.5 weeks, listen freque...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to find songs for certain artists

PlanPremiumCountry IndiaDeviceOnePlus 6 My Question or IssueI'm unable to find the full list of songs/albums for certain artists such as Panic! at the Disco/My Chemical Romance when I search for them. Could you please advise.

• Plan Premium Country  India Device OnePlus 6     My Question or Issue I'm unable to find the full list of songs/albums for certain artists such as Panic! at the Disco/My Chemi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gray songs

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceIphone 6Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue Hello ! I need to solve a problem I have in which a long time ago I blocked some songs from my playlist so they do not play. Nowadays those songs appear to me in GRAY ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Iphone 6 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  Hello ! I need to solve a problem I have in which a long time ago I block...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution search a track in ALL Playlists

PlanPremiumCountry FRDeviceallOperating Systemall Hi, I would like to search a track in ALL Playlists. How can I do this ? If I do a search it displays all playlists which contain the title of song I search in its name. Thank you for your helpNaty

•   Plan Premium Country  FR Device all Operating System all   Hi, I would like to search a track in ALL Playlists. How can I do this ? If I do a search it displays all pl...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline tracks for dj apps (dj pro or similar)

This request has already been discussed. To have it included in the plan it's not obviously a way.But it would be perfect to have a subscrition plan to play offline tracks for using dj software apps.It could be a monthly fee or a pay per use fee to a...

• Casual Listener
  • This request has already been discussed. To have it included in the plan it's not obviously a way. But it would be perfect to have a subscrition plan to play offline tracks for using dj software app...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not updated when shared

PlanFree/Premium Devicetwitter, facebook etc. Operating System windows 10, android... My Question or Issue When I share my public playlist via twitter, old and non included songs are shown instead of the current playlist. this happens across every pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium   Device twitter, facebook etc.  Operating System   windows 10, android...  My Question or Issue   When I share my public playlist via twitter, o...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Alexa] stops streaming after 2 songs

Followern Problem occurs: After commanding Alexa to play a specific playlist or Artist, the streaming stops usually after the second song. Independently telling the spotify app to play a playlist via the Alexa Echo Plus same problem occurs. For examp...

• Followern Problem occurs:  After commanding Alexa to play a specific playlist or Artist, the streaming stops usually after the second song. Independently telling the spotify app to play a playl...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Alexa
    Alexa Echo
    Alexa Echo Plus
    Streaming Issue
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes