Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop the screensaver from covering the song and artist on my LG TV

Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?

• Visitor
  • Spotify app came on the LG TV. When I play music, the screensaver covers the name of the song and artist. How do I stop the screensaver from coming up?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not able to rate podcasts (Android App)

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceSamsung Galaxy a52sOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following instructions that I googled, but the feature just isn't there. I open the podcast page (u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device Samsung Galaxy a52s Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can't find an option to rate any podcasts. I've tried following instru...
  • foteledisney
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics not in sync with the song

The lyrics are in sync for the first verse but when it’s time to go down a page they skip down like a verse or two the lyrics do not just scroll slowly with the song anymore. Its page by page not line by line.

• Casual Listener
  • The lyrics are in sync for the first verse but when it’s time to go down a page they skip down like a verse or two the lyrics do not just scroll slowly with the song anymore. Its page by page not lin...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn off autoplay recommended songs on playlists

You recently implemented a feature which changed the shuffle button functionality and added recommended songs HOWEVER there is no way to stop the "recommended songs" autoplaying when the playlist reaches the end. Need to be able to stop the auto play...

• Visitor
  • You recently implemented a feature which changed the shuffle button functionality and added recommended songs HOWEVER there is no way to stop the "recommended songs" autoplaying when the playlist rea...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Your Time Capsule Playlist changing content in the middle of listening.

My "Your Time Capsule Playlist" keeps changing content in the middle of listening. When I switch to another playlist and come back, it looks like it updated to a new mix. But then it'll go back to what it showed originally without me changing lists. ...

• Regular
  • My "Your Time Capsule Playlist" keeps changing content in the middle of listening. When I switch to another playlist and come back, it looks like it updated to a new mix. But then it'll go back to wh...
  • AlejaR
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify login and Spotify Connect not working for Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra

PlanFreeCountryUKDevicePro-Ject Stream Box S2 UltraOperating SystemVolumio implementation My Question or IssueI recently purchased a Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra. This product uses a version of Volumio to access Spotify and other streaming services. ...

• Plan Free Country UK Device Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra Operating System Volumio implementation   My Question or Issue I recently purchased a Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra. This produc...
  • luismix69
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My artist profile doesn't show up in reserch

Hi, I just released a song on spotify. The song does appear when I type the name of the song or my artist profile. But it doesn't appear in the artist section. Because of that, I can't claim a MusixMatch profile cause it doesn't find my artist page.

• Hi, I just released a song on spotify. The song does appear when I type the name of the song or my artist profile. But it doesn't appear in the artist section. Because of that, I can't claim a MusixM...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistency between devices regarding new episodes

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 15 Pro, MacBook Pro 14"Operating SystemiOS 17.2.1, macOS 14.2.1 My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating that the desktop and mobile apps are not consistent in terms of presenting new podcast episodes. On the m...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone 15 Pro, MacBook Pro 14" Operating System iOS 17.2.1, macOS 14.2.1   My Question or Issue It's really frustrating that the desktop and mob...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wont overlap other audios

I PAY for damn premium and IT KEEPS DUCKING PAUSING because another video is playing LET IT OVER LAP HOW just how do i let it over lap please its so damn annoying i cant play music and a video at same time!

• I PAY for damn premium and IT KEEPS DUCKING PAUSING because another video is playing LET IT OVER LAP HOW just how do i let it over lap please its so damn annoying i cant play music and a video at sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A ordem aleatória está com bug?

Na última atualização do spotify a ordem aleatória está sendo ligada e alterada sozinha, sem a minha autorização ou mesmo sem que eu clique em nada. Alguém mais está passando por isso?? Isso é frustrante, quero ouvir as minhas músicas e de repente co...

• Visitor
  • Na última atualização do spotify a ordem aleatória está sendo ligada e alterada sozinha, sem a minha autorização ou mesmo sem que eu clique em nada. Alguém mais está passando por isso?? Isso é frustr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adjust Skip Time on Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Samsung Galaxy S10Operating System Android version 12 (snowcone) My Question or IssueIs it possible to customize the amount of time that you can skip forward or backward in a podcast? Looks like the default is set to skip ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device  Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System  Android version 12 (snowcone)   My Question or Issue Is it possible to customize the amount of time...
  • caeci11ius
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I Embed or Link My Spotify Playlist on my Twitch Channel for my Viewers to Access?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello,I'm a Twitch Affiliate and was wondering if I was allowed to embed or post a link in a Twitch panel or in the Twitch chat window for my viewers to listen? I oft...

• ...laylist for it to be viewable to anyone visiting my Twitch channel. My Twitch channel is accessible free-of-charge to the public while the playlist itself is publicly available to anyone with a Spotify a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Thumbnails Refresh or change

Hello Need your help, please. DeviceSamsung LED 55" (2016ish)My Question or IssueUser scenario: Using the remote the user focuses/hovers to the Spotify thumbnail in the shortcut menu (next to Netflix for example).Once selected more thumbnails will ap...

• Hello  Need your help, please.  Device Samsung LED 55" (2016ish) My Question or Issue User scenario: Using the remote the user focuses/hovers to the Spotify thumbnail in the shortc...
  • 21ous4qhdjsm6js
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast: Anchor-to-Spotify Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceNew Dell DesktopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in using my personal account, add new episodes, and they would automatically feat...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device New Dell Desktop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in us...
  • allpeoplessouthbay
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly discovery gone insane...

Maybe Spotify's still drunk from New Years Eve, but my Weekly Discovery this week is exclusively pretty vile rap, while my own choices are exclusively bebop jazz. Dear Spotify: why?

• Regular
  • Maybe Spotify's still drunk from New Years Eve, but my Weekly Discovery this week is exclusively pretty vile rap, while my own choices are exclusively bebop jazz.    Dear Spotify:  w...
  • UncleBeer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Samsung TV App Skipping/Studdering

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceSamsung 55MU6290Operating SystemSmart TV My Question or IssueEvery song that I play on my tv on the Spotify app skips for a second maybe every 20 seconds. This is also the case when I play the songs using the Spotify app on...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Samsung 55MU6290 Operating System Smart TV   My Question or Issue Every song that I play on my tv on the Spotify app skips for a second maybe every...
  • Maria
  • 65 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 65 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all. How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I...

• Regular
  • I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.   How ...
  • abonamico
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes