Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Ongoing Issue] Can't play specific song on desktop and mobile

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 6 iOSOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueEvery song I play works against 1 specific song which is Xavier Omar - Middle of Things, Beautiful Wife. It doesnt work on mobile nor on desktop. I listene...

•   Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device iPhone 6 iOS Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Every song I play works against 1 specific song which is Xavier Om...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] No Audio until Volume Slider is Moved

PlanFreeCountry DeviceNewer Tower Computer with Up-to-date DriversOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe Spotify web player is absolutely silent (the slider is centered) until I change the volume. Every time a new song begins, the player ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device Newer Tower Computer with Up-to-date Drivers Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The Spotify web player is absolutely silent (the slider ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist selected in songs of P.a.n.d.a

My Question or Issue When I go to the artist page of Pxndx, 3 songs of P.a.n.d.a are there like if these are actual Pxndx songs but actually P.a.n.d.a and Pxndx are not the same artist. It is obviously a mistake that should be fixed. The songs of P.a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  When I go to the artist page of Pxndx, 3 songs of P.a.n.d.a are there like if these are actual Pxndx songs but actually P.a.n.d.a and Pxndx are not the same artist. It is ...
  • Sarkozy8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Track mixing is gone on "Deep House Relax" playlist

Hello. A few months ago I discovered the "Deep House Relax" playlist, which is curated by Spotify. What impressed me most about it is that it seems to be expertly mixed. The next track seamlessly flows from the current one, with Spotify starting play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. A few months ago I discovered the "Deep House Relax" playlist, which is curated by Spotify. What impressed me most about it is that it seems to be expertly mixed. The next track seamlessly flo...
  • philip4g
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Songs always start muted

PlanFreeCountry USADevicePC (webplayer on Opera and Chrome)Operating SystemUbuntu 16.04 and Windows 7 My Question or Issue I've been having some strange issue where the webplayer always starts out "muted" every time it starts a new song. The progress...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device PC (webplayer on Opera and Chrome) Operating System Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 7   My Question or Issue  I've been having some strange issue where...
  • abileneperez
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Xbox One app

It plays the full song and everything no problem but the time of the song always resets 30-45 seconds after playing. The song plays in full though and doesn't restart but the timer bar doesn't. Any idea how this can be fixed?

• It plays the full song and everything no problem but the time of the song always resets 30-45 seconds after playing. The song plays in full though and doesn't restart but the timer bar doesn't. Any i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps injecting tracks with vocals into non-vocal radio. How do I fix this?

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceWindows 10 PC My Question or IssueSo, I like chiptune, like a lot. I built a song radio off of a song remix based off an undertale song, found here: https://open.spotify.com/track/1hEPY21pijb7EcMKx4f0gS?si=pXs77qMVTqK-gpo7...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Windows 10 PC   My Question or Issue So, I like chiptune, like a lot.  I built a song radio off of a song remix based off an undertale...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No artwork - Kenwood and Android Auto

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GBOperating SystemAndroid Oreo / Android Pie My Question or IssueHi. I have the same issue like this user:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/No-Album-artworks-in-Homescree...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB Operating System Android Oreo / Android Pie   My Question or Issue Hi. I have the same issue like this user: https://co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection problem with Kenwood DMX7017DABS

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceKenwood DMX7017DABS and Android phoneMy Question or IssueHello, I wanted to report that with the latest updates of Spotify the bluetooth connection of any phone (Android) with the Spotify app of Kenwood DMX7017DABS is no ...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Kenwood DMX7017DABS and Android phone My Question or Issue Hello, I wanted to report that with the latest updates of Spotify the bluetooth connection of ...
  • OryZ
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What plays after the recommended songs from a playlist finish and what does thumbing up and down do?

I can't figure out what plays after the "Recommended Songs" under a playlist finish. Is it simply more recommended songs based on that playlist or are they just songs Spotify's algorithm thinks you will like in general? Also, does thumbing these song...

•   I can't figure out what plays after the "Recommended Songs" under a playlist finish. Is it simply more recommended songs based on that playlist or are they just songs Spotify's algorithm thin...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en Chromecast

Hola. Tengo un plan familiar y reproducimos desde Android o IPhone a un Chrome Cast en el TV. Funcionaba perfectamente y desde hace unos días sólo se reproduce una sola canción y luego se silencia. Actualicé todas las aplicaciones y nada. Pueden ayud...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Tengo un plan familiar y reproducimos desde Android o IPhone a un Chrome Cast en el TV. Funcionaba perfectamente y desde hace unos días sólo se reproduce una sola canción y luego se silencia. A...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution another artists music added to Ravi of Vixx

My Question or IssueIn the list of solo singles by K-pop idol Ravi (VIXX) there are 2 singles by another artist with the same name. Some time ago I could leave a suggestion to fix this, but now can't find the way.In the screenshot you can see singles...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue In the list of solo singles by K-pop idol Ravi (VIXX) there are 2 singles by another artist with the same name. Some time ago I could leave a suggestion to fix this, but now can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connection issues with Kenwood DDX395

We just installed the Kenwood ddx395 receiver and have paired it up with our phones via Bluetooth. It will very rarely connect to the Spotify input option on the receiver, it usually will just read "connecting" on the screen. It occasionally will con...

• We just installed the Kenwood ddx395 receiver and have paired it up with our phones via Bluetooth. It will very rarely connect to the Spotify input option on the receiver, it usually will just read "...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on underwater mp3

Hi there! i've a question i do swimming in the pool and i've a underwater mp3 from sony i would like to know if and how can i transfer the music on it it'll be very annoing if i cant

• Hi there! i've a question i do swimming in the pool and i've a underwater mp3 from sony i would like to know if and how can i transfer the music on it it'll be very annoing if i cant 😞  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my firestick isn’t working right

PlanPremiumDeviceAmazon firestickMy Question or Issue So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended up fixing that by uninstalling and reinstalling. But now it’s not e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device Amazon firestick My Question or Issue  So i went to use Spotify on my fire stick and it would act like it was loading and then just say error. Long story short I ended u...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Unable to play a specific song

Plan: PremiumCountry: United Kingdom Device: IPhone 6, PCOperating System: iOS 10, Windows 8 My Question or Issue So my Spotify has been fairly glitchy today - audio keeps going twitchy at random points but i don't mind since this has only happened a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: United Kingdom   Device: IPhone 6, PC Operating System: iOS 10, Windows 8   My Question or Issue   So my Spotify has been fairly g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Browser not supported

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Just recently I am now unable to play spotify through my web browser. I normally use firefox but i can also use it on internet Explore and Microsoft Edge. Because this...

•   Plan Premium Country  US Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Just recently I am now unable to play spotify through my web browser. I...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Wont Play

Ok, I found a playlist for the new Dragon ball Super movie that came out earlier this month. In the playlist, all of the tracks play except for the one entitled Brolys Rage and Sorrow. It's in gray and I'm unable to play it, and that was the one I ne...

• Ok, I found a playlist for the new Dragon ball Super movie that came out earlier this month. In the playlist, all of the tracks play except for the one entitled Brolys Rage and Sorrow. It's in gray a...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Covers

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Can I use an image for my playlist if I clearly state in the description that I do not own said image? I really, really enjoy customizing my playlists with co...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Can I use an image for my playlist if I clearly state in the description...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device signing in to my account

MY ISSUE: Another device (see attachment), which is unknown to me keeps interrupting my music playing and prompts me to listen to that device and it keeps on playing different playlists and songs. PlanPremiumCountry Philippines Device(iPhone 8 an iph...

• MY ISSUE:   Another device (see attachment), which is unknown to me keeps interrupting my music playing and prompts me to listen to that device and it keeps on playing different playlists and ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes