Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you didn't do that in the be

Why do you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you never did that in the beginning it is sneaky I feel I'm sure others do too if it's free why u making us attach any strings

• Casual Listener
  • Why do you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you never did that in the beginning it is sneaky I feel I'm sure others do too if it's free why u making us attach any strin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't playing anything!

I use Spotify Web player all of the time. just yesterday, it all of the sudden stopped working. I'll press play on any songs but none of them work. It does absolutely nothing, yet it still lists the song under recently played. I've tried logging out,...

• I use Spotify Web player all of the time. just yesterday, it all of the sudden stopped working. I'll press play on any songs but none of them work. It does absolutely nothing, yet it still lists the ...
  • chiufucius
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alan Parsons Project songs missing?

Where the **bleep** did the alaln parsons go fam? i want the alan parsons. If what goes up most come down, how can my **bleep** go up without alan parsons? missing songs include What Goes Up and Some Other Time

i robot.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Where the **bleep** did the alaln parsons go fam? i want the alan parsons. If what goes up most come down, how can my **bleep** go up without alan parsons?           &n...
  • GluciousBiscuit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REMOVE XXXTENTCION

This artist, who is growing rapidly in popularity, is currently on trial for beating his pregnant girlfriend to the point where she lost the baby. No woman, man, child should have to endure this type of pain and torture. He is also accused of holding...

• This artist, who is growing rapidly in popularity, is currently on trial for beating his pregnant girlfriend to the point where she lost the baby. No woman, man, child should have to endure this type...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No Spotify app on my Samsung Serif TV running Tizen

I bought this Samsung Serif TV running Tizen because it was supposed to have Spotify. Spotify homepage itself said all Tizen Samsungs except J series support Spotify, and even the actual video demonstration of the Serif apps clearly show the Spotify ...

• I bought this Samsung Serif TV running Tizen because it was supposed to have Spotify. Spotify homepage itself said all Tizen Samsungs except J series support Spotify, and even the actual video demons...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Samsung 2014

Hi, My Samsung 2014 TV is now missing the Spotify app. Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks.

• Hi,   My Samsung 2014 TV is now missing the Spotify app. Can anyone help me with this please?   Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play my songs

Hi all, Need help here. My spotify is not working despite play button pressed. On top of that it seems like my play button has been disabled. How can this be solved? It happens since yesterday.Note that the play button seems semi disapear.

Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Need help here. My spotify is not working despite play button pressed. On top of that it seems like my play button has been disabled. How can this be solved? It happens since yesterd...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via cars bluetooth not connecting.

I recently bought a new car, with its own Bluetooth built in. (My old one didn't and I used to use a FM transmitter) which would work fine. However, with my new car there are no issues pairing my iPhone with it's Bluetooth but when it comes to playin...

• I recently bought a new car, with its own Bluetooth built in. (My old one didn't and I used to use a FM transmitter) which would work fine.  However, with my new car there are no issues pairing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback on Roberts stream93i

I know this is quite a common post. I have a Roberts Stream93i and I am unable to listen to any podcast. Music is fine - I have the option greyed out - it says I cannot play this right now. Why is this happening - it cannot be a major issue as music ...

• Regular
  • I know this is quite a common post. I have a Roberts Stream93i and I am unable to listen to any podcast.  Music is fine - I have the option greyed out - it says I cannot play this right now. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Genre Missing (Web Player)

The Electronic/Dance section under the Genres & Moods tab of the web player is missing. When I use the desktop app at home it is available there. Is there a solution to this or do I contact customer support?

• Not applicable
  • The Electronic/Dance section under the Genres & Moods tab of the web player is missing. When I use the desktop app at home it is available there. Is there a solution to this or do I contact custo...
  • ragomusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify web player won't play anything on any desktop browser

Tried Chrome 61.0.3163.100 and Firefox 55.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.12.6.Load any song or album or playlist, press play. The icon changes to the pause icon, the album art goes grey and gets a pause icon overlay, the track gets a speaker icon next to it inst...

• Tried Chrome  61.0.3163.100 and Firefox 55.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.12.6. Load any song or album or playlist, press play. The icon changes to the pause icon, the album art goes grey and gets a pause...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Como criar uma radio para minhas empresas

Bom dia, Tenho uma rede de farmácias, gostaria de saber como criar uma radio no spotfy somente com minha playlist e minhas propagandas (sem outras propagandas de concorrentes)? Obs: iria concectar o spotfy em todas redes de farmácias nesta radio que ...

• Bom dia,   Tenho uma rede de farmácias, gostaria de saber como criar uma radio no spotfy somente com minha playlist e minhas propagandas (sem outras propagandas de concorrentes)?  Obs: i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A few questions regarding Discover Weekly

1. Does saving a song to your library or adding it to a playlist count as a like?2. Do you need to play a song in full for Discover Weekly to count it as a like?3. Does private session prevent Discover Weekly from counting something as a like or disl...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Does saving a song to your library or adding it to a playlist count as a like? 2. Do you need to play a song in full for Discover Weekly to count it as a like? 3. Does private session prevent Di...
  • fighuas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox Quality settings?

Hey Comm. I was wondering if there is a music-quality swich or else linked to the spotify app for xbox. Cause I cant find any information so far and its even not listed in the regular spotify help center. So it would be nice to get some information a...

• Hey Comm.   I was wondering if there is a music-quality swich or else linked to the spotify app for xbox. Cause I cant find any information so far and its even not listed in the regular spotif...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playing Spotify for Public

Hi..I'm running a restaurant business in Indonesia, and in order to improve the convenience to our customers, we need to continously play music in our outlets. Indonesia has strictly regulation regarding the performing rights to public, thus we need ...

• Hi.. I'm running a restaurant business in Indonesia, and in order to improve the convenience to our customers, we need to continously play music in our outlets. Indonesia has strictly regulation reg...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Player problem

Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening to another song, but when I clicked on the song it does...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SONGS BEEN DELETED

i logged in with my spotify on my brothers phone, when he used his phone next, he thought my account was his, so he deleted all my music in the songs playlist, is there anyway to recover these???????????

• i logged in with my spotify on my brothers phone, when he used his phone next, he thought my account was his, so he deleted all my music in the songs playlist, is there anyway to recover these???????...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Can't Find Spotify Playlists

I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year. Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name". I'm using the same syntax as always. I have multiple Echos and they all do the same thing. I...

• Regular
  • I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year.  Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name".  I'm using the same syntax as ...
  • adubrovs
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes