Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Player problem

Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening to another song, but when I clicked on the song it does...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SONGS BEEN DELETED

i logged in with my spotify on my brothers phone, when he used his phone next, he thought my account was his, so he deleted all my music in the songs playlist, is there anyway to recover these???????????

• i logged in with my spotify on my brothers phone, when he used his phone next, he thought my account was his, so he deleted all my music in the songs playlist, is there anyway to recover these???????...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Can't Find Spotify Playlists

I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year. Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name". I'm using the same syntax as always. I have multiple Echos and they all do the same thing. I...

• Regular
  • I've been using my Amazon Echos to play Spotify for about a year.  Suddenly, it's not recognizing my Spotify playlists when I tell it to play "playlist name".  I'm using the same syntax as ...
  • adubrovs
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Annual playlists (e.g Best songs of 2015 etc)

Why it is so popular social network with really great ideas and can't even do a playlists as YT did (When you type for example in YT: "2015 music" or "2010 music" then there are a lot of playlists MADE BY YOUTUBE with great music, not this a bit s#tt...

• Why it is so popular social network with really great ideas and can't even do a playlists as YT did (When you type for example in YT: "2015 music" or "2010 music" then there are a lot of playlists MA...
  • DavidStatter
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to spotify on my TV via ROKU Streaming Stick

Hi. I followed the instructions...logged into spotify on my TV via FB...played a song on my phone, went to devices, selected play on TV...a no go... Help?/

• Hi.  I followed the instructions...logged into spotify on my TV via FB...played a song on my phone, went to devices, selected play on TV...a no go... Help?/
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ur logo god darn

ok, please. i've been a long user of spotify and ever since i've started using it i've come to notice that your LOGO IS SLIGHTLY TILTED AND MAKES ME WANT TO ACTULLY HAVE AN ELEPHANT SIT ON MY FACE thank you

• ok, please. i've been a long user of spotify and ever since i've started using it i've come to notice that your LOGO IS SLIGHTLY TILTED AND MAKES ME WANT TO ACTULLY HAVE AN ELEPHANT SIT ON MY FACE th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation Network LogIn

Hi,a long time ago I linked my spotify account to my playstation network account that I don’t use anymore. I forgot the password for that account so I can’t unlink it from my spotify account. Any ideas what to do?

• Hi, a long time ago I linked my spotify account to my playstation network account that I don’t use anymore. I forgot the password for that account so I can’t unlink it from my spotify account. Any i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My web player is in spanish

Okay ive read all the other posts and have tried everything. Why is my spotify in spanish? It randomly changed and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm honestly done at this point.

• Okay ive read all the other posts and have tried everything. Why is my spotify in spanish? It randomly changed and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm honestly done at this point.
  • erink02
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast Sort / Scroll

1) Can we get a sort function for the Spotify web player for Chromecast? 2) All of my playlists will not scroll past 100 songs. I have the latest version of Chrome and the latest OS. Please advise.

• 1) Can we get a sort function for the Spotify web player for Chromecast?   2) All of my playlists will not scroll past 100 songs. I have the latest version of Chrome and the latest OS.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I Can't Play Any Music At All

My account thinks an ad is playing, but it's not. I can't play any songs until the ad ends, but the ad hasn't started, so it will never end, so I can never play any songs.This is what my bottom tab looks like. I've tried refreshing, logging out, and ...

Screenshot 2017-10-07 at 8.54.45 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My account thinks an ad is playing, but it's not. I can't play any songs until the ad ends, but the ad hasn't started, so it will never end, so I can never play any songs. This is what my bott...
  • JFisher19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gray songs (added from local files) on SailfishOS

Good morning, I use spotify on Windows 10 and try use native spotify app (cutespot) on SailfishOS 2.1.1.24 but all my songs are gray when I log on sailfishOS and I can`t play this songs but on Windows 10 I can play them. I add spotify to windows fire...

• Good morning,   I use spotify on Windows 10 and try use native spotify app (cutespot)  on SailfishOS 2.1.1.24 but all my songs are gray when I log on sailfishOS and I can`t play this song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stable Spotify app

What about an app keepping same parameters any new sesión in the same device same user?

• What about an app keepping same parameters any new sesión in the same device same user?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card number

Hello, I currently hvae a spotify premium account but I lost my credit card. I have been checking on all the socialmedia I used to log in with this cc but none of them have it saved and they are not willing to tell me. Is there any chance that I am a...

• Hello,   I currently hvae a spotify premium account but I lost my credit card. I have been checking on all the socialmedia I used to log in with this cc but none of them have it saved and they...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

queue

Why don’t you have a “play next”. Is it copyright? 

• Why don’t you have a “play next”. Is it copyright? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume randomly jumping up and down. Multiple platforms.

I'm having this random volume changing problem and it's driving me bananas. Random jumps up and down in volume. System volume at 50% Application voluime at about 50% as well. At first I thought it was just the web player on my work laptop, but then i...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having this random volume changing problem and it's driving me bananas. Random jumps up and down in volume. System volume at 50% Application voluime at about 50% as well. At first I thought it wa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Local pc songs on gear s3 smartwatch.

After finally managing to get a playlist containing local music files from my pc on my iphone 5s, I still am not able to download the same playlist on my smartwatch. My gear s3 only downloads the spotify songs in the playlist. Does anyone know if the...

• Casual Listener
  • After finally managing to get a playlist containing local music files from my pc on my iphone 5s, I still am not able to download the same playlist on my smartwatch. My gear s3 only downloads the spo...
  • ikaros74
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Where are female country artists?

When I listen to the Country Genre in Spotify, it’s extremely rare that there are any female country artists in the mix. What’s up with that??!!!

• When I listen to the Country Genre in Spotify, it’s extremely rare that there are any female country artists in the mix. What’s up with that??!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Discover Weekly is not showing up anymore

Good morning! I love Spotify and cannot imagine my life without it. It helps me discover and save new albums and artists and the algorithm to find new song is simply unbelievable. Discover Weekly was my favourite feature, but recently it is not showi...

•   Good morning!    I love Spotify and cannot imagine my life without it. It helps me discover and save new albums and artists and the algorithm to find new song is simply unbelievab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Windows Phone application - Make it more like MS Groove Music app

Hi, now that Spotify made a deal with MS to take their customers, perhaps they could make the app on the par with Groove music app. I was seriously considering leaving Spotify because of the issues with the app. Issues I see (feel free to add) - offl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   now that Spotify made a deal with MS to take their customers, perhaps they could make the app on the par with Groove music app.   I was seriously considering leaving Spotify becau...
  • rctrct
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Web Player won't play

Hi, Web player has stopped working for me. I can browse around fine, but nothing happens when I click on any of of the play buttons. The button is enabled and "clicks" but the track time stays at 0:00. I have the correct browser selected in Spotify C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Web player has stopped working for me. I can browse around fine, but nothing happens when I click on any of of the play buttons. The button is enabled and "clicks" but the track time sta...
  • karns1377
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes