Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App Auto-plays Unwanted Songs in the Background

My Question or Issue As soon as I launch Spotify on my Phone, Web Player (Chrome) seems to develop a life of its own and goes into auto play of questionable songs and playlists. Stopping it doesn't help - after a couple of seconds it skips to another...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  As soon as I launch Spotify on my Phone, Web Player (Chrome) seems to develop a life of its own and goes into auto play of questionable songs and playlists. Stopping it do...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discovery Weekly List is not Updating after several Weeks of Spotify Usage

Hi,my "Your Discovery Weekly" Playlist is not updating on Mondays as it should.While my account is a bit older I use Spotify regulary since approx 2 month and am a premium Member since 3 weeks. What can I do to ensure the List is updated weekly ? Sim...

• Hi, my "Your Discovery Weekly" Playlist is not updating on Mondays as it should. While my account is a bit older I use Spotify regulary since approx 2 month and am a premium Member since 3 weeks. ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invite people listen together a playlist with chat function

Is the any possibilty for Spotify to make a function in the app there you can invite friends to listen a playlist?, listen the music togheter with chat, there we can chat and listen, listeners can suggest a song and the owner av playlist can add it i...

• Is the any possibilty for Spotify to make a function in the app there you can invite friends to listen a playlist?, listen the music togheter with chat, there we can chat and listen, listeners can su...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Why is so hard to implement a queue that works like a queue?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceGalaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid The Add to Queue function in Android Devices is messy and confusing and apparently people at Spotify don't pay attemption on what paying customers think about this. Everybody in every part...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Galaxy 7 Operating System Android     The Add to Queue function in Android Devices is messy and confusing and apparently  people at...
  • vzamora
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Grayed out local files and more

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDevice(PC, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime)Operating System(Windows 10, Andriod) My Question or Issue I have many local files that I listen to through Spotify. I've imported them through Windows Media Player and most of them functi...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device (PC, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime) Operating System (Windows 10, Andriod)   My Question or Issue  I have many local files that I listen to th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to login with Facebook account on the Samsung Galaxy Watch

On my new Samsung Galaxy watch I can't login with my Facebook account. I see the error message "unable to login" even though my login and password (Facebook) are correct. Bluetooth is set "off" and WLAN is set "on". I checked the Facebook login datas...

• On my new Samsung Galaxy watch I can't login with my Facebook account. I see the error message "unable to login" even though my login and password (Facebook) are correct. Bluetooth is set "off" ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to install the spotify in my Xbox? (Student in Canada, but in India for few months)

I am a Indian Student in Canada and I have the Student discount Subscription. I bought a xbox in India. I am in India for few months, how do i install the spotify app? Its not in the store as my microsoft account is in india

• I am a Indian Student in Canada and I have the Student discount Subscription. I bought a xbox in India. I am in India for few months, how do i install the spotify app? Its not in the store ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop 3rd party using my device with Spotify Connect

I have been unable to find the answer on these forums but if anyone can point me in the right direction then please do. The problem I have is that a friend used their Spotify account to connect and stream via my AV amp but is now able to do that at a...

• I have been unable to find the answer on these forums but if anyone can point me in the right direction then please do.   The problem I have is that a friend used their Spotify account to conn...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most of my content gone - EDIT: problem is now spontaneously logged into different account

EDIT: I did finally figure out my web player somehow spontaneously logged me into a different account I didn't know I had, and my password for my usual account didn't work. The issue was it logged me in as "lilacks92" (which is also my email) instead...

• Visitor
  • ...ry to figure out what was going on I clicked SOMETHING, I thought it was my username in the lower lefthand corner, and it displayed my public playlists only. So I thought I had been logged out s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't want to use the web player

PlanPremiumCountry Sweden Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI don't want to use the spotify webplayer. But Spotify insist I use it. How do I get rid of it? Every time I press a Spotify link that someone shared, the web player starts. I w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't want to use the spotify webplayer. But Spotify insist I use it. How do I get rid of i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mighty Audio Player not recognising Family Premium Account

Hi, I'm trying to connect the Mighty Audio player to my Spotify Account. When trying to connect I just receive an error that I don't have a premium account. I have a family premium account, which according to Spotify is the same as a normal one. Why ...

• Hi,    I'm trying to connect the Mighty Audio player to my Spotify Account. When trying to connect I just receive an error that I don't have a premium account. I have a family premium acc...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • audio
    Mighty
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One app won’t load.

I’ve checked to make sure my system and Spotify itself are updated, other things that require internet are working, but Spotify is just infinitely loading. EDIT: I haven't checked this message ever since I posted it since the app just started working...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve checked to make sure my system and Spotify itself are updated, other things that require internet are working, but Spotify is just infinitely loading. EDIT: I haven't checked this message ever s...
  • DwigthJoker
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes

CD Image shows "Pera Flora"

My recent release is showing an image with a white background and black text "pera flora" .. why is that ? The same song on other site distributed to are showing the correct image. how can i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  •   My recent release is showing an image with a white background and black text "pera flora" .. why is that ? The same song on other site distributed to are showing the correct image. how can i ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I listen to spotify while at work with no phone, tablet or computer?

I am currently a Spotify premium user and I am looking for a solution to my problem. I would like to listen to spotify while at work however the problem is my workplace has a no phone policy. The other problem being that I work underground and as suc...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am currently a Spotify premium user and I am looking for a solution to my problem. I would like to listen to spotify while at work however the problem is my workplace has a no phone policy....
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlists only play one song on Win 10 Mobile

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceNokia Lumia 735Operating SystemWindows 10 Mobile My Question or IssueI had previously added to a topic and now have a better workaround, but that topic has been closed. Here is what I wrote and I will add the workaro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia Device Nokia Lumia 735 Operating System Windows 10 Mobile   My Question or Issue I had previously added to a topic and now have a better workaround...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and the Onkyo TX-NR515

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceOnkyo TX-NR515 - Android Phone - Windows Desktop AppOperating SystemAndroid 7 and 8, Windows 10 My Question or Issue HiI have had a TX-NR515 for about 5 years now. It is connected to the network via Ethernet and I can contr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Onkyo TX-NR515 - Android Phone - Windows Desktop App Operating System Android 7 and 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi I have had a TX-...
  • vanginger
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play using browser

PlanPremiumCountry UK Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or Issue I open spotify web player in Chrome or internet explorer and it gives me this message: "This browser doesn't support Spotify Web Player. Switch browsers or download Spotify for your...

• Plan Premium Country  UK   Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue  I open spotify web player in Chrome or internet explorer and it gives me this message: ...
  • nickygzy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BAD move Spotify, cancelling partnership with Playstation.......

Spotify cancelled premium account offer for Playstation users, bad move Spotify, it is the only thing that still keeps me staying with you guys. Gonna delete app, so disappointed!

• Spotify cancelled premium account offer for Playstation users, bad move Spotify, it is the only thing that still keeps me staying with you guys. Gonna delete app, so disappointed!
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did Spotify have to rename these tracks?

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask but: Why did Spotify rename the tracks on an album? This ordinarily wouldn't be an issue but I'm listening to classical era classical music where the song titles aren't exactly memorable. Specifically,...

• Visitor
  •  I don't know if this is the correct place to ask but: Why did Spotify rename the tracks on an album? This ordinarily wouldn't be an issue but I'm listening to classical era classical ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! PS4 Quick Menu Spotify - Allow Access not working since last PS update

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicePlayStation 4 Pro My Question or Issue In the Playstation 4 quick menu (pressing PS button during a game) you are able to access Spotify to play music during gaming. This feature requires the user to allow access to the Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device PlayStation 4 Pro     My Question or Issue   In the Playstation 4 quick menu (pressing PS button during a game) you are able to access...
  • ZombiePotato
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes