Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution All of the albums for GHOST DATA suddenly vanished

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceWebclientOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueAll the albums vanished for an artist known as GHOST DATA

• Plan Premium Country Canada  Device Webclient Operating System ChromeOS  My Question or Issue All the albums vanished for an artist known as GHOST DATA
  • Jcrib
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Skipping when connected to Ford sync in 2013 f350

PlanPremiumCountry UsaDeviceGalaxy s8 active My Question or Issue When connected to sync in my 2013 Ford f350 via Bluetooth, Spotify randomly starts skipping tracks and I have to reset my app to get it to stop. I can see no rhyme or reason as to what...

•   Plan Premium Country  Usa Device Galaxy s8 active   My Question or Issue  When connected to sync in my 2013 Ford f350 via Bluetooth, Spotify randomly starts skipping tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Pausing or Skipping Tracks Randomly with Chromecast Ultra

PlanPremium CountryCanada DeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XL Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 My Question or Issue Hi Spotify, When listening to music on my Chromecast Ultra, Spotify will pause randomly, for about 20 seconds, then continue to play. My connection and...

• Casual Listener
  •  Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device Google Pixel 2 XL   Operating System Android 9.0    My Question or Issue   Hi Spotify,    When lis...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is Madvillainy?

Well just woke up today to play America's Most Blunted but shocked to see that the whole Madvillainy album is not available. What happened?

• Roadie
  •  Well just woke up today to play America's Most Blunted but shocked to see that the whole Madvillainy album is not available. What happened?  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Song Identifier Feature

Spotify should add a feature that can identify a song that's being played. I listened to a song today on the radio and I loved it! I really wanted to add it to my Spotify playlist, but I never heard the name of the song. I have used apps (AHA Music I...

• Spotify should add a feature that can identify a song that's being played. I listened to a song today on the radio and I loved it! I really wanted to add it to my Spotify playlist, but I never heard ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist doesn't load

PlanPremiumCountryFinland My Question or IssueI have a playlist, which loads the first around 30 songs, then it just doesn't load the rest of the list. It does play the songs though, I just have to play the last song it shows and press Next until I g...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland      My Question or Issue I have a playlist, which loads the first around 30 songs, then it just doesn't load the rest of the list. It does play the...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4 audio quality issue

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DevicePlaystation 4 ProOperating SystemPS4 Pro version 6.02 (lastest at October, 2018) My Question or IssueHello, I've been using Spotify on my Xbox One S for a while and now I got a Playstation 4 Pro and I started to use on ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil  Device Playstation 4 Pro Operating System PS4 Pro version 6.02 (lastest at October, 2018)   My Question or Issue Hello, I've been using Spotify on my ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Listen along" in discord makes the songs start about 5 seconds in.

I play games and talk to friends through discord a lot and we really like the listen along feature through spotify but whenever I listen along with a friend and the next song starts my spotify starts the song about 5 seconds ahead of where the host i...

• I play games and talk to friends through discord a lot and we really like the listen along feature through spotify but whenever I listen along with a friend and the next song starts my spotify starts...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord

When I look at a friend that is listening to spotify it shows that the song is over (attached) It still changes songs and stuff but thats not even a big issue I dont know if its correlated or not but when I try and join them through their profile or ...

DiscordIssue.PNG
  • When I look at a friend that is listening to spotify it shows that the song is over (attached) It still changes songs and stuff but thats not even a big issue I dont know if its correlated or not but...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discord
    Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord Spotify Activity Issue

Hello Before anything, I don't want to see the same answer intended for other users on this thread. Everyone who is having trouble with the same problem, I understand how you feel. You scroll down the thread, and you see that one person (could be mor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Before anything, I don't want to see the same answer intended for other users on this thread. Everyone who is having trouble with the same problem, I understand how you feel. You scrol...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing music over Discord (listening party)

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USA DeviceDesktop Operating SystemWindows 10 64-bit My Question or Issue My sister and I are on the family plan and we're in different parts of the house. We game together on our desktops and would like to listen to spotify ...

• Plan Family Premium Country  USA   Device Desktop   Operating System Windows 10 64-bit   My Question or Issue   My sister and I are on the family plan and we're ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Stations on Alexa?

Can Spotify play stations on Alexa? For example, "Alexa, play a Jack White station". I know it wasn't available in the past - is it now? If not, is there an ETA to add this functionality?

•   Can Spotify play stations on Alexa? For example, "Alexa, play a Jack White station".    I know it wasn't available in the past - is it now?   If not, is there an ETA to add...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ruark audio R2 playing different song to app

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceiPhone XS latest OSRuark Audio R2 mk3 latest firmware My Question or Issue if I create a queue of songs on the iPhone app and then connect it to the R3 it starts to play and will often play for hours without an issue. The...

• Plan Premium Country UK    Device iPhone XS latest OS Ruark Audio R2 mk3 latest firmware      My Question or Issue   if I create a queue of songs on the i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Saved Songs

I follow a number of artist playlists by Spotify (This Is... playlists). I noticed when playing the songs saved were ticked as saved but the album name didn't match, but when I check my saved songs, there was no duplicates. Does this "duplicate" scen...

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 11.22.27 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 11.22.32 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 11.22.39 pm.png
  • Regular
  • I follow a number of artist playlists by Spotify (This Is... playlists).   I noticed when playing the songs saved were ticked as saved but the album name didn't match, but when I check my save...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted song in my 2018 top tracks

Hi! I have a problem. I forgot the 120 bpm metronome on loop for all the night. I checked my last.fm and if it were counted it would be in my top 20 tracks now, is there a way to remove it from my listening reports? I did on last.fm but it seems ther...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a problem. I forgot the 120 bpm metronome on loop for all the night. I checked my last.fm and if it were counted it would be in my top 20 tracks now, is there a way to remove it from my li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dev redirect URI

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceSPOTIPY on LinuxOperating SystemUbuntu 18 My Question or IssueWhat is the redirect URI supposed to point at. I have a python program using spotipy library that has successfully authenticated with Spotify and now Spotify...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada Device SPOTIPY on Linux Operating System Ubuntu 18  My Question or Issue What is the redirect URI supposed to point at. I have a python program using s...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I cant not connect my bluesound powernode 2 to spotify

PremiumMy Question or Issue Hello out there hope someone can help meI have just got my Self a bluesound powernode 2 and i can not connect spotify to ittry restart spotify and phone and powernode still same problemtry reinstaling spotify on phone and ...

•   Premium My Question or Issue  Hello out there hope someone can help me I have just got my Self a bluesound powernode 2 and i can not connect spotify to it try restart spotify and pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotifyweb playlist doesnt show my songs

PremiumCountry Finland My Question or Issue On spotify web my spotify does only show the first about 120 songs, and doesn't download more of the songs. I have on my playlist 450 songs, but it only shows the first ones, and it keeps "refreshing" the r...

• Premium Country Finland       My Question or Issue  On spotify web my spotify does only show the first about 120 songs, and doesn't download more of the songs. I have on my ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not streaming in my NRC app when creating a pace station.

Used to work just fine. Now when creating a pace station it does t get any info from Spotify basically. Just a blank page. See attached.

• Casual Listener
  • Used to work just fine. Now when creating a pace station it does t get any info from Spotify basically.    Just a blank page. See attached. 
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player sends Random Music to Android and Windows Player?

Since a Week my Android and Windows Spotify Players keep starting RANDOM MUSIC from the "Webplayer" as a Device. I disconnected the Web Player i dissalowed the webplayer to access my account in the settings nothing helped. Its very anoying that it pl...

• Visitor
  •   Since a Week my Android and Windows Spotify Players keep starting RANDOM MUSIC from the "Webplayer" as a Device. I disconnected the Web Player i dissalowed the webplayer to access my account ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes