Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast issues

I can connect to Spotify on Chromecast from a couple devices but the app shows the song is playing but it's paused on the tv and no audio. I've tried resetting everything, powering down etc.

• I can connect to Spotify on Chromecast from a couple devices but the app shows the song is playing but it's paused on the tv and no audio. I've tried resetting everything, powering down etc. 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth connection in the car not working

So recently we got a new car with allows for a phone to play music using bluetooth,i connected my moms Iphone SE first and it worked/works as it should then I tried connecting my own Iphone 6s with the bluetooth and it connects yet when I try playing...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently we got a new car with allows for a phone to play music using bluetooth, i connected my moms Iphone SE first and it worked/works as it should then I tried connecting my own Iphone 6s with...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Neither My Release Radar Nor My Discover Weekly Have Updated This Week

Hi everyone. My Release Radar did not update Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today (Monday). Closed and reopened client multiple times and even rebooted but nothing. Any way to manually trigger an update in these or otherwise get them to up...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone.   My Release Radar did not update Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today (Monday). Closed and reopened client multiple times and even rebooted but nothing. Any way to man...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use web player on chromebook

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAser R11 ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issue Just bought a new Acer R11 Chromebook. Using the Chrome browser, when I try to use Spotify web player, I get the following message "This browser doesn't sup...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Aser R11 Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue  Just bought a new Acer R11 Chromebook. Using the Chrome browser, when ...
  • leob18c4
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[Web Player][Bug]Play Control Not Clickable Until Moused Over

PlanFamily CountryUK DeviceCustom built desktop c. 2012 Operating SystemWindows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome My Question or Issue The play button in the web app isn't clickable until moused over. This breaks some access...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family   Country UK    Device Custom built desktop c. 2012   Operating System Windows 10/Arch Linux but reproducible on anything that runs Chrome   My Questi...
  • senpaiarigato
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Library

I noticed today that in the albums section of the Spotify library, the albums from which only one or two songs are saved show up in their entirety. I really dislike this as the previous method of displaying only full albums and having singles in a pl...

• Music Fan
  • I noticed today that in the albums section of the Spotify library, the albums from which only one or two songs are saved show up in their entirety. I really dislike this as the previous method of dis...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-ordering playlists on the left side in desktop app

Why has it become so hard to drag and re-order playlists? I am having this issue on both Windows and OS. Sometimes closing the app and re-opening helps for a short time.

• Roadie
  • Why has it become so hard to drag and re-order playlists? I am having this issue on both Windows and OS. Sometimes closing the app and re-opening helps for a short time.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files won't sync to my phone

Hi, I have a MacBook Air and an iPhone 5s and my local files won't sync to my phone from my computer. I have student premium. I have tried disabling the firewall, uninstalling and reinstalling on both the phone and computer, creating a new playlist w...

• Hi, I have a MacBook Air and an iPhone 5s and my local files won't sync to my phone from my computer. I have student premium.   I have tried disabling the firewall, uninstalling and reinstalli...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New problem Get login error when trying to play music through Integra receiver

For the last few years I was able to play spotify through my home sound system via Integra DTR 70.4 receiver. Now when I try to login via the system i get a login error.??Is there a fix for this?

• For the last few years I was able to play spotify through my home sound system via Integra DTR 70.4 receiver. Now when I try to login via the system i get a login error.?? Is there a fix for this? ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to spotify link in discord

So basically my problem is that eventhough my spotify account is connected to discord if i copy and paste a spotify link to a discrod channel i can only listen to a 30 sample of the song eventhough im logged in.Tried restarting the app,disconnecting ...

• So basically my problem is that eventhough my spotify account is connected to discord if i copy and paste a spotify link to a discrod channel i can only listen to a 30 sample of the song eventho...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Outdated Music Taste

Hey there, I had last used Spotify Premium in 2014, left, and returned yesterday. I couldn't be happier, but Spotify is giving me recommendations for music that I don't enjoy like I used to. How long will it take for Spotify to relearn my tastes and ...

• Hey there,   I had last used Spotify Premium in 2014, left, and returned yesterday. I couldn't be happier, but Spotify is giving me recommendations for music that I don't enjoy like I used to....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Evanescence Album

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(iPhone 6S)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or Issue I have a premium account. I'm curious where Made of Stone, The Change and The Other Side (from Evanescence) is. Why are this tracks is not available in my country...

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (iPhone 6S) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue  I have a premium account. I'm curious where Made of Stone, The Change and Th...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Game Music

Could Spotify get a partnership with video game companies (such as Nintendo) to put the real game soundtracks on Spotify? The fan remakes just don't cut it.

• Could Spotify get a partnership with video game companies (such as Nintendo) to put the real game soundtracks on Spotify? The fan remakes just don't cut it.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Titles do not match the songs

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place but it appears there is a problem with naming of the songs in the following album: https://open.spotify.com/album/0rcKPXDzBfgXjYlttjnsf8 Song 1 "Cos" should not be there at all, instead first song is Nowy (Intr...

• Hi,   Not sure if this is the right place but it appears there is a problem with naming of the songs in the following album:   https://open.spotify.com/album/0rcKPXDzBfgXjYlttjnsf8 &nb...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song is not playing properly

Hi! The following song does not play properly.Around the 3:18 minute it keeps playing but not sound comes out, and after 30 seconds the song continues playing. I´ve tried it in the webplayer, desktop app, mobile app and it´s the same. How can I repor...

• Hi! The following song does not play properly. Around the 3:18 minute it keeps playing but not sound comes out, and after 30 seconds the song continues playing. I´ve tried it in the webplayer, deskt...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting amazon eco to play my music

Hello there. I'm jesse, and I recently got a Echo Dot so I could listen to music and radio on it. But it's so confusing in the Alexa app. Like, for example, it redirects me to the Spotify app, whereas I can play the music on my phone, but not Alexa. ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello there. I'm jesse, and I recently got a Echo Dot so I could listen to music and radio on it. But it's so confusing in the Alexa app. Like, for example, it redirects me to the Spotify app...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app not working when commented to JVC kd-r891bt cat stereo

PlanPremiumCountryHungary DeviceiPhone 7 and jvc kd-r891btOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueHi, I’m really concerned. After reading lots of raving reviews of a certain car stereo I bought it especially because it is able to directly play Spo...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary   Device iPhone 7 and jvc kd-r891bt Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hi, I’m really concerned. After reading lots of raving r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY FOR SMART TV

Hi. I recently went on chat with the amazing agent Zarah M. I have an LG Smart Tv and I wanted to download the app but couldn’t find it. I researched on this site and found out that on June 3rd,2017 (I guess that’s the date), they deleted the app fro...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I recently went on chat with the amazing agent Zarah M. I have an LG Smart Tv and I wanted to download the app but couldn’t find it. I researched on this site and found out that on June 3rd,2017 ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo reproducir una cancion

Todas las demas canciones si puedo reproducir solo esa no puedo y me aprace en gris. Ya desinstale y borre las carpetas que pudieron quedar de instalacion previa y volvi a instalar y sigue lo mismo. Esto en la laptop. en el celular ni sale la cancion...

• Todas las demas canciones si puedo reproducir solo esa no puedo y me aprace en gris. Ya desinstale y borre las carpetas que pudieron quedar de instalacion previa y volvi a instalar y sigue lo mismo. ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unavailable Music or not?

I Love the song by lady gaga called "Again Again", is only a exclusive release from The Fame album in UK, I search this this morning (the song with UK on google) and I find the album but I can't listen the song, why? Is the song unavailable to all us...

• Visitor
  • I Love the song by lady gaga called "Again Again", is only a exclusive release from The Fame album in UK, I search this this morning (the song with UK on google) and I find the album but I can't list...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes