Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am traveling and Spotify doesn't connect to the internet

I have Spotify premiuma and really good WiFi connection, but my Spotify won't connect to it so I can't use it. How can I fix it?

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premiuma and really good WiFi connection, but my Spotify won't connect to it so I can't use it. How can I fix it?
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kpn is stopgezet. Spotify opgezegd per 22-6-2022.Toch afgeschreven

Kpn stopgezet. emailadres .Spotify opgezegd per 22-6-2022. Bedrag toch afgeschreven.Ik wil dit account kwijt op dit adres om een nieuw account en premium aan te maken

• Visitor
  • Kpn stopgezet. emailadres <snip-moderator edit>.Spotify opgezegd per 22-6-2022. Bedrag toch afgeschreven. Ik wil dit account kwijt op dit adres om een nieuw account en premium aan te maken
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution lyrics glitching when i go back to one part of a song

whenever i play a song and click the lyrics to re-listen to a part of a song again, the audio glitches before i change it to another part, i’ve tried clearing my cache, shutting down my device, etc. However, this glitch only happens when I open the a...

• Visitor
  • whenever i play a song and click the lyrics to re-listen to a part of a song again, the audio glitches before i change it to another part, i’ve tried clearing my cache, shutting down my device, etc. ...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billie Eilish Experience Videos Not Playing

Hey there, If you're having playback issues while trying to play Billie Eilish Experience videos, try the following: Reinstall the app Try a different internet connection Try a different device If that doesn't help, add your +Vote and send us the fol...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey there,    If you're  having playback issues while trying to play Billie Eilish Experience videos, try the following: Reinstall the app Try a different internet connec...
  • NoahB3
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
  • 11 replies
  • 10 likes

[Web Player] Doesn't work for Brave browser

CountryUK DeviceMacbook Pro 2018 Operating SystemMac OS Mojave 10.14.2 My Question or Issue The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever you go to the open.spotify.com web page it asks you to visit the support site and there's no instr...

•   Country UK   Device Macbook Pro 2018   Operating System Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2   My Question or Issue  The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever...
  • Heclalava
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can I gift soptify premium to someone that's from India while I'm in Poland

I wanted to gift spotify premium to my friend that is from India. I'm not sure if I buy a gift card that is in my currency (PLN) will work for someone that has rupees. Maybe there is another way to gift it?

• I wanted to gift spotify premium to my friend that is from India. I'm not sure if I buy a gift card that is in my currency (PLN) will work for someone that has rupees. Maybe there is another way to g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribe to internet podcasts with the Spotify Player?

I listen to a few music podcasts such as https://musicforprogramming.net/ and https://somafm.com/ -- these have a .pls and/or .rss feeds. Instead of listening to these podcasts with the Apple Podcast app, I'd like to listen to them in the Spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a few music podcasts such as https://musicforprogramming.net/ and https://somafm.com/ -- these have a .pls and/or .rss feeds. Instead of listening to these podcasts with the Apple Po...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Sync podcast progress across all devices

Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices. I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I've listened to, or how much progress I've made through anot...

• Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices.   I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] major issue with the new/updated collaborative playlist feature.

more of a bug/feedback than a new idea in the latest version of spotify, collaborative playlists can only have songs added via a invitation link (invite collaborators). this is fine with me (although i personally think users should be given an option...

• Casual Listener
  • more of a bug/feedback than a new idea   in the latest version of spotify, collaborative playlists can only have songs added via a invitation link (invite collaborators).    this i...
  • OscarDC
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ukrainian language Spotify app on Windows and MacOS

I suggest the Spotify team to translate the application for the desktop version of Spotify into Ukrainian. Against the background of Ukraine's war with Russia, Ukrainian-speaking Spotify users would like to see the interface on Windows and MacOS in t...

• I suggest the Spotify team to translate the application for the desktop version of Spotify into Ukrainian. Against the background of Ukraine's war with Russia, Ukrainian-speaking Spotify users would ...
  • nphysic
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution How to partner with spotify

I was looking at this indie label's website and they have listed Spotify as their partner and they're pretty small. I was thinking about starting my own small lofi indie label and thought about this. How can I become partners with Spotify? Is there a...

• I was looking at this indie label's website and they have listed Spotify as their partner and they're pretty small. I was thinking about starting my own small lofi indie label and thought about this....
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Closing automatic after skipping a few songs?

I was listening to music and decided to skip a song and the app closed on it's own. It hasn't been the same since and it keeps happening. I have reinstalled it and clear my cache. I tried fixing it but after I skip one song it crashes or something. S...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music and decided to skip a song and the app closed on it's own. It hasn't been the same since and it keeps happening. I have reinstalled it and clear my cache. I tried fixing it b...
  • Dian
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain playlists won't play on sonos

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKDevices: iPhone XS & iPad pro Recently I have stopped being able to play certain playlists on my sonos system. The issue exists both when I try and access the spotify playlist via the sonos app and when I try and connect to so...

• Plan: Premium Country: UK Devices: iPhone XS & iPad pro   Recently I have stopped being able to play certain playlists on my sonos system. The issue exists both when I try and ...
  • Johnhattonmalta
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Por qué no puedo descargar música?

Soy de computadora microsoft, tengo prime pero al momento de tratar de descargar música no me deja solo me muestra el icono que indica que se esta descargando pero no hace nada.

• Visitor
  • Soy de computadora microsoft, tengo prime pero al momento de tratar de descargar música no me deja solo me muestra el icono que indica que se esta descargando pero no hace nada.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes