Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player stop when i log out from phone

I usually log in phone app and web player(chrome) at the same time → select my playlist using my phone → choose playing through web player, then i will log out from phone and the web player will keep playing my music. But recently when i log out from...

• Visitor
  • I usually log in phone app and web player(chrome) at the same time → select my playlist using my phone → choose playing through web player, then i will log out from phone and the web player will keep...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anuncios na conta premium

PlanoGrátis/PremiumPaísBrasilDispositivo(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro final de 2016)Sistema operacional(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.) Minha pergunta ou problema

• Visitor
  • Plano Grátis/Premium País Brasil Dispositivo (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro final de 2016) Sistema operacional (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)   Minha pergunta ou pro...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you please unban this IP address?

Plan Free Country Portugal Device Oppo Find X5 Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue Hi! Can you please unban my IP? Can't login and listen to music using this IP and unfortunately I can't change it with my mobile operator. Spotify app say...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device Oppo Find X5 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Hi! Can you please unban my IP? Can't login and listen to music using this I...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accessing documents

Planfamily PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice iPhone XSMaxOperating SystemiOS 16.6.1My Question or IssueHi, so this is weird and probably not one anyone’s heard before but I don’t know how instead of saving to my files app I have these documents that save...

• Visitor
  • Plan family Premium Country Australia Device iPhone XSMax Operating System iOS 16.6.1 My Question or Issue Hi, so this is weird and probably not one anyone’s heard before but I don’t know h...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't remove Sonos from the app

Hi, I have Sonos Arc and even after removing Sonos from the managed apps I can see it as an option in the desktop and Android app. How can I get rid of the Sonos in my account? Attached screenshot from my account

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have Sonos Arc and even after removing Sonos from the managed apps I can see it as an option in the desktop and Android app. How can I get rid of the Sonos in my account?   Attached scre...
  • Vasil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access my data.

I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available temporarily."

• Visitor
  • I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available tempora...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to listen offline to a shared playlist on Spotify Kids?

Hello, I would like my son to be able to listen to the songs from a playlist that I shared with him, without the need for the internet.There is the option to put the heart icon on the songs and send them to favorites, but when we listen to a song fro...

• Regular
  • Hello, I would like my son to be able to listen to the songs from a playlist that I shared with him, without the need for the internet. There is the option to put the heart icon on the songs and s...
  • ryaneganaus
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

The same device multiple times under Devices

Hello everyone, I've been having the problem for two or possibly more days that my Amazon AEcho devices can no longer be found and that the old entry in Spotify remains there every time I restart an Echo. I have already deactivated the skill and reas...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone, I've been having the problem for two or possibly more days that my Amazon AEcho devices can no longer be found and that the old entry in Spotify remains there every time I restart an ...
  • Pingus72
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution search music, filter it dwn to songs , play the song, next song never PLAYS

i pull up search, type anything in search, it formulates a play list, i switch my filter to songs, i play first song in the auto generated search list, it plays all good till here, it gets to the end of the song , (now im looking at along search play...

• i pull up search, type anything in search, it formulates a play list, i switch my filter to songs, i play first song in the auto generated search list, it plays all good till here, it gets to the end...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried to watch Joe Rogan podcasts in Ukraine... not available in my country...

"This content is not available in your country", podcasts don't even show up on the desktop app, the playlists are all empty. Great job guys, when his youtube videos will be gone by the end of year how are we going to watch JRE? Literally no alternat...

• Music Fan
  • "This content is not available in your country", podcasts don't even show up on the desktop app, the playlists are all empty. Great job guys, when his youtube videos will be gone by the end of year h...
  • wyesumu
  • 99 replies
  • 195 likes
  • Other
  • 99 replies
  • 195 likes

Superuser Contribution Selected Podcast will play a different podcast - FireTV

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceFireTV 4K My Question or IssueWhen selecting certain Podcasts to play (Work For It Podcast, Hustle & Grind Podcast) the player will skip to a different subscribed podcast and start to play. I did a factory reset on my de...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device FireTV 4K   My Question or Issue When selecting certain Podcasts to play (Work For It Podcast, Hustle & Grind Podcast) the player will skip to a di...
  • Joan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

lotr audiobook

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceGoogle pixel 6a My Question or Issueive been really enjoying listening to the lord of the rings audiobooks narrated by andy serkis, listened to the first one and started two towers yesterday, got about two hours in. but...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country England Device Google pixel 6a   My Question or Issue ive been really enjoying listening to the lord of the rings audiobooks narrated by andy serkis, listened to the...
  • MackeralPhat
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Showing Public Playlists

I have all of my music sorted by playlists in folders on my account. Even though all the playlists are marked as public, they don't show up on my account for others to see since they are in a folder of playlists. It would also be nice to have the abi...

• Visitor
  • I have all of my music sorted by playlists in folders on my account. Even though all the playlists are marked as public, they don't show up on my account for others to see since they are in a f...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution DJ and/or kids mode so that songs played while activated don’t contribute to your algorithm

I play songs for my kids and for friends on occasion that I would prefer not be included in the algorithm that suggests artists or adds songs to my personalized playlists. Having a mode to turn off the “tracking” at specific times would be helpful

• I play songs for my kids and for friends on occasion that I would prefer not be included in the algorithm that suggests artists or adds songs to my personalized playlists. Having a mode to turn off t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution both mobile and desktop apps running slowly

Spotify is suddenly running super slow for me both on the desktop app and mobile app. Switching songs, deleting songs from a playlist, removing downloads, loading pages, any function takes multiple seconds to process. A clean reinstall (both devices)...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is suddenly running super slow for me both on the desktop app and mobile app. Switching songs, deleting songs from a playlist, removing downloads, loading pages, any function takes multiple s...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nova função de letras não aparecem na minha conta

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDevice(Galaxy A20)Operating System(Android Oreo,Windows 10) My Question or IssueA nova funcionalidade de letras geridas pelo spotify não está disponível na minha conta quando procuro, e usando a conta do meu pai no mesmo dispo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device (Galaxy A20) Operating System (Android Oreo,Windows 10)   My Question or Issue A nova funcionalidade de letras geridas pelo spotify não está dis...
  • LipeMenegasso
  • 59 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Account
  • 59 replies
  • 41 likes

Superuser Contribution Embedded Player constantly has "upstream request timeout" error

Country USDevicesAndroid phones, windows & Mac desktop My Question or IssueSo have the embedded player on our newly released podcasts beacon.ai and it fails to load about half the time, ending up with just a blank box with the error "upstream request...

• Casual Listener
  • Country  US Devices Android phones, windows & Mac desktop   My Question or Issue So have the embedded player on our newly released podcasts beacon.ai and it fails to load about ha...
  • Ivelina
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

The firing of Glenn Mcdonald and the discontinuation of Every Noise at Once

I've had Spotify premium for close to a decade now. I love exploring music, but I'm mostly interested in pretty niche genres, so I have to get creative in my approach to finding them.There are resources online for exploring genres, but they don't rea...

• I've had Spotify premium for close to a decade now. I love exploring music, but I'm mostly interested in pretty niche genres, so I have to get creative in my approach to finding them. There are reso...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes