Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 Mobile & Cortana with Spotify

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceMicrosoft Lumia 950 XLOperating SystemWindows 10 Mobile 1709 (10.0.15254.490) My Question or Issue It is my understanding that there is Cortana integration with Spotify, however it is not working. I will query Cortana, by ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Operating System Windows 10 Mobile 1709 (10.0.15254.490)   My Question or Issue  It is my understanding that there is ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

favourite song wrong

BYE-BYE BY Jo Dee Messina IS BEING FAVOURITED AS BYE BYE BYE BY *NSYNC.HELP!

• Regular
  • BYE-BYE BY Jo Dee Messina IS BEING FAVOURITED AS BYE BYE BYE BY *NSYNC. HELP!
  • Gorgaroth
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry: US Device: Desktop computer running Ubuntu, Using Webplayer in Firefox My Question or Issue: Is there an easy way to move tracks between playlists? When tracks appear in my Shazam list I'd like to move them to other playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country: US   Device: Desktop computer running Ubuntu, Using Webplayer in Firefox   My Question or Issue: Is there an easy way to move tracks between playlists? ...
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [playlist] Collaborative playlist not showing up on third party devices

PlanFree/Premium: PremiumCountry: The Netherlands Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 10,) My Question or Issue:I found out that my collaborative playlists are not showing up on third party App’s, like Nike+ Run Club app, and devices, such as my car...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot showing up on third party App’s, like Nike+ Run Club app, and devices, such as my car radio. I Don’t have this issue with other playlists, including public playlists and the ones of f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect usage of the Dutch language

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DevicePCOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueWithin the playlists Release Radar and Discover Weekly you can say whether you like the track or not. Whenever you click on the dislike button you can say that you ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands  Device PC Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Within the playlists Release Radar and Discover Weekly you can say whether ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing Music Across Services

I'm looking to build an app which will allow users of different streaming services to share music with each other .The app will allow users to only access the service of which they are a paying member and not through the account of other users or of ...

• I'm looking to build an app which will allow users of different streaming services to share music with each other .The app will allow users to only access the service of which they are a paying membe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find certain songs

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceSony XPeria ZOperating SystemAndroid KitKat My Question or Issue I can't find If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift. I've searched it everywhere, its gone from my playlist and library, I've went through her albums, nothi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Sony XPeria Z Operating System Android KitKat   My Question or Issue  I can't find If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift. I've searched it every...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Safe For Work Album Covers show up in Announcements

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA Device - Mac App and Web My Question or Issue When I logged in this morning I was presented with a topless Niki Minaj on my work computer. I've never listened to Niki Minaj and was quite embarrassed at having my co workers...

• Plan - Premium Country - USA  Device - Mac App and Web   My Question or Issue   When I logged in this morning I was presented with a topless Niki Minaj on my work computer. ...
  • jonlovestheword
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Anyone know how to delink Spotify account from BBC My Tracks?

My Question or Issue There used to be an FAQ on the BBC My Tracks website but this Q&A has been removed. It was the only way I could get my BBC My Tracks playlist exporting to Spotify when it stopped, which it did occasionally, by deleting and adding...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  There used to be an FAQ on the BBC My Tracks website but this Q&A has been removed. It was the only way I could get my BBC My Tracks playlist exporting to Spotify when...
  • Dee_Gee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix keeps changing before you play first song

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiphone xOperating Systemioslatest public ios 11 My Question or Issue Basically, every morning when the daily mix resets, assuming YOU DONT click "play" on any of the mixes (or play any songs in that mix playlist), everytim...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iphone x Operating Systemios latest public ios 11   My Question or Issue   Basically, every morning when the daily mix resets, a...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Continue developing my app or not? Need help on compliance with Developer Service Terms.

Hi all,Im currently in the explore phase of developing an android app on top of Spotify APIs. After thoroughly reading the Developer Term of Service and Legal Terms, I am in doubt that my app would see the public light. Therefore, Im in need of getti...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ould see the public light. Therefore, Im in need of getting in touch with one of you that could be so kind to quickly skim through my app pitch/idea and give a red og green light. Could you help me with t...
  • mortenhaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Russound MCA 88X

Plan premiumFree/PremiumCountry USA Device Russound Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Windows 10 My Question or Issue Russound MCA 88X is not recognized by Spotify as a device to play selections.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan premium Free/Premium Country USA   Device Russound  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Russound MCA 88X...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbs Down No Noticeable Effect (Web Player - Chrome)

Hi there, I'm new to Spotify; so far, I'm loving it. One thing I've noticed though: If I'm playing an artist radio station in the app (iPhone) I can 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' it. These both seem to work perfectly, and 'thumbs down' skips the track...

• Regular
  • Hi there,     I'm new to Spotify; so far, I'm loving it.     One thing I've noticed though: If I'm playing an artist radio station in the app (iPhone) I can 'thumbs up' or 'th...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't open Spotify on my PS4 (Error: E-80E80400)

Hello there! So, my problem is:Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my PS4, it just comes up with an error code ( Error E-80E80400) I tried to re-install it, but that didn't help.I even un-linked and then re-linked my account, but that didn't wo...

•    Hello there!   So, my problem is: Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my PS4, it just comes up with an error code ( Error E-80E80400)   I tried to re-install it, bu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution File format and bitrate on spotify connect.

Hallo all. I am a premium subscriber I have a Denon unit I use lot with Spotify connect. It works really well. Mostly the sound quality is pretty good. But ones in a while on some tracks, I think they sound a bit rough. I know that listening on my ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo all.  I am a premium subscriber  I have a Denon unit I use  lot with Spotify connect. It works really well.    Mostly the sound quality is pretty good. But ones in ...
  • ShDK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gear s3 app got many bugs

PlanPremiumCountry Israel DeviceSamsung gear s3SM-R760Operating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 Spotify Samsung gear version1.0 My Question or Issue Hey, I had started to use Spotify for gear s3, for the last 2 months. Throughout that time, I have faced too many...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel  Device Samsung gear s3 SM-R760 Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   Spotify Samsung gear version 1.0   My Question or Issue   Hey, I ...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify remote controlling Sonos! (no wifi)

I’ve noticed recently that on occasion when in my car & attempting to use Spotify, I sometimes will get no sound through the car - this is usually when I recently have had Spotify app being directed to play through my sonos.just happened to be that 3...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve noticed recently that on occasion when in my car & attempting to use Spotify, I sometimes will get no sound through the car - this is usually when I recently have had Spotify app being direc...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify running on Yamaha AVR

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy 5s, Yamaha TRS-7790 and Yamaha AV-A770)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am a new user and just discovered something I did not know. I was shuting down my system for the night and the music wouldn't stop...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy 5s, Yamaha TRS-7790 and Yamaha AV-A770) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am a new user and just discovered something I did...
  • SadMike
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

"Hidden" Albums

I've been going through some of my older playlists to clean up ones I no longer need. I've come across examples of albums that no longer appear on the artist page, but because my old playlist included them, I am able to navigate to the album page and...

• Gig Goer
  • I've been going through some of my older playlists to clean up ones I no longer need.  I've come across examples of albums that no longer appear on the artist page, but because my old playlist i...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing music on xbox one, through headset not tv

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceXbox 1Operating SystemMicrosoft OS My Question or Issue I am very glad that Xbox now has the ability to play music in the backround, however I was wondering is there anyway to play the music just through the headset and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Xbox 1 Operating System Microsoft OS   My Question or Issue  I am very glad that Xbox now has the ability to play music in the backround, how...
  • Hersheymj
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes