Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Grammofy

Hey I just discovered Grammofy! Are there more services like this connected to spotify? Its great! please do more things like this and please let us know about them! Cheers!

• Hey I just discovered Grammofy! Are there more services like this connected to spotify? Its great! please do more things like this and please let us know about them!    Cheers! 
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn’t appear as a music service in Sonos in Israel

Spotify has just been launched in Israel, however, Sonos users in Israel cannot enjoy connecting their music in Spotify since this service does not appear in the list of music services under Sonos app. Hopefully it’s a matter of a quick collaboration...

1A908938-327A-4F4A-8862-426B76C999EF.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Spotify has just been launched in Israel, however, Sonos users in Israel cannot enjoy connecting their music in Spotify since this service does not appear in the list of music services under Sonos ap...
  • Resti78
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Made Playlists

Being able to add Spotify made playlists selection of songs to personal playlists. You can already do this with playlist not made by Spotify.

• Being able to add Spotify made playlists selection of songs to personal playlists. You can already do this with playlist not made by Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

My Spotify account has been automatically switching from my selected playlist playing on my Bose Soundtouch to the other device in Devices Available (which is not a device I own or recognise, labelled WAS-LX1A). When it switches it cranks the volume ...

• My Spotify account has been automatically switching from my selected playlist playing on my Bose Soundtouch to the other device in Devices Available (which is not a device I own or recognise, la...
  • r0bdiabl0
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists made out from song library

I love to listen a lot of music, but I don't have enough memory space on my phone to download all of my playlists and songs. So I had and idea that you could use on your application. Maybe you could add the option to make a playlist out of all my son...

• Casual Listener
  • I love to listen a lot of music, but I don't have enough memory space on my phone to download all of my playlists and songs. So I had and idea that you could use on your application. Maybe you could ...
  • lorenaaidee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error from 3rd Party Money Manager App

I have a financial tool app called Mint that helps me manage my money spending and to help calculate and schedule due bills. Spotify was in online bill tool that would connect and tell me what my bill was and when it was due. A very helpful app that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a financial tool app called Mint that helps me manage my money spending and to help calculate and schedule due bills. Spotify was in online bill tool that would connect and tell me what my bil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Sonos One showed 6 times up in Spotify connect list

Yesterday bought my first Sonos device (one). Had some trouble to install so re-install the device, but then it showed up twice in spotify connect list. One device was able to connect, the other wasn't. In trying to fix it I re-install the sonos more...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday bought my first Sonos device (one). Had some trouble to install so re-install the device, but then it showed up twice in spotify connect list. One device was able to connect, the other wasn...
  • Stefan30
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with recommended playlists after hacking

A few months ago my account was in use by what I assume (based on music interests) was a french person. I guess it was hacked, but I can't understand why, as I wasn't paying for a subscription at the time. I did the log out of all devices thing, chan...

• Regular
  • A few months ago my account was in use by what I assume (based on music interests) was a french person. I guess it was hacked, but I can't understand why, as I wasn't paying for a subscription at the...
  • afterlaugh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching in playlists is broken

Hello, I've been dealing with a bug where whenever I search within a playlist, the search will display and show the correct songs, but when I click them, it will down right just play the wrong song. The song that it plays will be the song that is in ...

• Hello, I've been dealing with a bug where whenever I search within a playlist, the search will display and show the correct songs, but when I click them, it will down right just play the wrong song. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

How do you paste spotify song URLs into a playlist?

I recently had a problem with my spotify playlist not being randomized. To fix this, I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibBkjoLO4w&t=96s In the video he copies all of the links and pastes them back into his playlist, no problem. H...

• I recently had a problem with my spotify playlist not being randomized. To fix this, I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibBkjoLO4w&t=96s    In the video he co...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Android TV App Missing Support for All Input Events

Using a NVIDIA Shield TV, the standard enter key does not select the search box for text entry. The numpad enter, however, does. This behavior seems very inconvenient as many keyboards do not have a numpad, making search via keyboard impossible. It's...

• Using a NVIDIA Shield TV, the standard enter key does not select the search box for text entry. The numpad enter, however, does. This behavior seems very inconvenient as many keyboards do not have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble playing Spotify on Alexa Echo

I saw a post identical to my problem on the Help Board, that wasn't resolved. Thank you for posting-- I have found a solution! (Added to bottom.)"When I first purchased an Amazon Echo (Alexa), I was able to easily link it to my Spotify premium accoun...

• I saw a post identical to my problem on the Help Board, that wasn't resolved. Thank you for posting-- I have found a solution! (Added to bottom.) "When I first purchased an Amazon Echo (Alexa), I wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

Gear fit2 pro missing options

On the home page of my spotify app, when I'm on wifi mode, there are only two options to choose from, "search" and "settings". I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it was of no avail. Under "delete downloads" it says I have 7.1 megabytes of ...

• On the home page of my spotify app, when I'm on wifi mode, there are only two options to choose from, "search" and "settings". I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it was of no avail.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not starting from the beginning

I listen to a playlist called dubstep don alot, and for some reason songs wont play till the end and start anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into the next song???? is there a way to stop this from happening? or can someone explain to me why this w...

• I listen to a playlist called dubstep don alot, and for some reason songs wont play till the end and start anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into the next song???? is there a way to stop this from...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Customize playlist

I will like to know how to customize my playlist by sorting it myself, I have maybe 1 week trying but I haven't find any way to do it, I will appreciate any help. Thank you.

• I will like to know how to customize my playlist by sorting it myself, I have maybe 1 week trying but I haven't find any way to do it, I will appreciate any help. Thank you.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player loads and opens fine, but then doesn't play

I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window, nothing happens. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window...
  • rylz13
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 2017 wrapped stats

I wonder where can I find my stats for 2017. I've been to the 2017 page, but it only shows my top songs from 2017 and other playlists like that. So is there any way I can still check out how many minutes I've listened to music, etc.?

• Casual Listener
  • I wonder where can I find my stats for 2017. I've been to the 2017 page, but it only shows my top songs from 2017 and other playlists like that. So is there any way I can still check out how man...
  • Pu55YDestr0y3r
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon X3300 no subwoofer signal

Hi,I have a Denon X3300 receiver with Spotify connect feature. I use Android app to connect to the receiver, it works but I get 2.0 only. I cant find a option in the receiver to enable 2.1 (front speakers + subwoffer).

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Denon X3300 receiver with Spotify connect feature. I use Android app to connect to the receiver, it works but I get 2.0 only. I cant find a option in the receiver to enab...
  • Teppka
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist personal account and add playlist to artist

How i will need to make?First create a playlist in personal account and add my tracks?and after go to artist profile and add from there a playlist that want to appear in artist profile?Thanks again,bro super comunnity,are amazing Spotify Community.

• Regular
  • How i will need to make?First create a playlist in personal account and add my tracks?and after go to artist profile and add from there a playlist that want to appear in artist profile?Thanks again,b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes