Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect Yamaha firmware update question

I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because: "We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify through your speakers and use the Spotify app on your phone, tab...

• Music Fan
  • I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because:   "We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify thro...
  • jaydee77ca
  • Music Fan
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Why is the webplayer UI so terrible?

Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.

• Regular
  • Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Normal Quality is still too large to my liking

I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline but my phone memoer is on the low side), I wish ther...

• Regular
  • I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline b...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify touchbar controls on control strip

When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS 10.13 for my macbook pro 15" a1707 kaby lake model ...

• Regular
  • When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS ...
  • saphirejade
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes

Solved!! Release Radar Color

Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, or if it is just random? Also, I wonder if there is ...

• Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper UTF-8/[i12N] in locations for Artist view

These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.10.40.png
  • Regular
  •   These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    i18n
    utf-8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Up Bootcamp

Hello,I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on June 25–29, 2018. The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would absolutely love to be part of it. If there is anyway to join wi...

• Hello, I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on June 25–29, 2018. The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would absol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist in Volvo Spotify app not updating automatically

Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the car. I have to clear the cache manually in the car ...

• Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doing a search in Spotify desktop app from a different app

I used to be able to open Spotify and do a search from a webapp by using this line of code window.location = "spotify:search:" + searchString;Now that won't work. Is there a different URI I can use?

• I used to be able to open Spotify and do a search from a webapp by using this line of code    window.location = "spotify:search:" + searchString; Now that won't work. Is there a differen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless Mix is not Endless and doesn't work and crashes

My endless mix is just stuck at a few songs and it doesn't matter if I add new music to my song library or like them in discover weekly or whatever, it's always a few songs then it's stuck and just stops playing anything. doesn't load new songs. See ...

• Regular
  • My endless mix is just stuck at a few songs and it doesn't matter if I add new music to my song library or like them in discover weekly or whatever, it's always a few songs then it's stuck and just s...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists gone

After reorganizing my playlists (putting them in subfolders), I have lost 12 playlists (I know this since I number them and there's a gap). They are not in the deleted playlists webinterface. This looks like a syncing bug to me. I have looked for the...

• Casual Listener
  • After reorganizing my playlists (putting them in subfolders), I have lost 12 playlists (I know this since I number them and there's a gap). They are not in the deleted playlists webinterface. Th...
  • viklund
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 in Israel

Hey guys, Can not find the PlayStation Music on my PS4, is that due to my location? We do have Spotify now but could not link it to my PS4. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   Can not find the PlayStation Music on my PS4, is that due to my location?   We do have Spotify now but could not link it to my PS4.   Thanks
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 12 likes

Chromebook won't connect to chromecast from spotify

I've never had this issue before, and it works just fine casting from my phone (iPhone7) but when I try to cast from the webapp on my chromebook, it shows the spotify logo on my tv screen, then immediately disconnects. I've tried reseting the chromec...

• I've never had this issue before, and it works just fine casting from my phone (iPhone7) but when I try to cast from the webapp on my chromebook, it shows the spotify logo on my tv screen, then immed...
  • brianwh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logo tattoo

If I get the Spotify logo tattoo would Spotify grant me free access for the free advertising??

• If I get the Spotify logo tattoo would Spotify grant me free access for the free advertising??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Veckans bläcka

Hi all! For some reason I can't see more episodes of Veckans Bläcka since 29th March. Anyone else see episodes beyond episode 150? Thanks in advance

• Hi all! For some reason I can't see more episodes of Veckans Bläcka since 29th March. Anyone else see episodes beyond episode 150? Thanks in advance 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo una idea (whm) género de música ??

Buenas me encontré con una sección para mujeres sinceramente porque ? Es una plataforma de música que tiene q ver esta sección eso no es igualdad todo lo contrario y no veo secciones de hombre porq nos da igual pero si seguimos sin decir nada todo va...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas me encontré con una sección para mujeres sinceramente porque ? Es una plataforma de música que tiene q ver esta sección eso no es igualdad todo lo contrario y no veo secciones de hombre porq n...
  • polyezter
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Todas las plataformas
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Ps4 Spotify app will not open again

I have downloaded the spotify app for ps4 and was able to use it without a problem the first day. Now all of a sudden I have not been able to progress pass the spotify logo on the black screen when launching the app. I have tried un installing and re...

• Casual Listener
  • I have downloaded the spotify app for ps4 and was able to use it without a problem the first day. Now all of a sudden I have not been able to progress pass the spotify logo on the black screen when l...
  • GhostSnow
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

LG TV notifications

Hi, Can't find a solution to this after a search so hopefully, someone here will have the answer. I am streaming Spotify from my iPad to my HiFi speakers using gramofon. However, whatever I am listening to pops up on my LG TV as a notification. So ev...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Can't find a solution to this after a search so hopefully, someone here will have the answer.   I am streaming Spotify from my iPad to my HiFi speakers using gramofon.&n...
  • gellench
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes