Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

I have a Spotify premium account only I do not remember my username so made a new one only they keep withdrawing money from my bank account. I book that money back again but what can I do to solve the problem?

• I have a Spotify premium account only I do not remember my username so made a new one only they keep withdrawing money from my bank account. I book that money back again but what can I do to solve th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung logout issues

I have a Samsung QLED TV with the Spotify App. I need to keep login back in when I load the app. I would expect to remain login.

• I have a Samsung QLED TV with the Spotify App. I need to keep login back in when I load the app. I would expect to remain login.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updated iPhone App and Lost Features

Hello, I've been using Spotify premium for a long time and one of their partner subscriptions ended this month. I could still use the app the same except with ads - fine. When I updated the app, now I can't select individual songs, have 'limits' on s...

• Hello,   I've been using Spotify premium for a long time and one of their partner subscriptions ended this month. I could still use the app the same except with ads - fine. When I updated the ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank screen on VW AID Carplay connection

Hello! I've just bought a VW Polo with Active Info Display (AID) and for the first two days, Spotify (even with a horrible layout) opened correctly. Now... it just displays a blank, black screen. I have an iPhone 7 with latest patch by today. Tried r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I've just bought a VW Polo with Active Info Display (AID) and for the first two days, Spotify (even with a horrible layout) opened correctly. Now... it just displays a blank, black sc...
  • brunobottossi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn`t play any music

When I try to press Play button of album or song, it does nothing! Is there something wrong? What should I do? Only this album appears on Recently played list.

• When I try to press Play button of album or song, it does nothing! Is there something wrong? What should I do? Only this album appears on Recently played list.
  • Endergamer2121
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] [Opera] Can't get past 'enable your browser' page

I'm trying to use Opera to access the Web Player at open.spotify.com and I couldn't get past the "Enable player in your browser" page. I visited the support page and understood that Opera's no longer officialy supported, but I still would like to und...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to use Opera to access the Web Player at open.spotify.com and I couldn't get past the "Enable player in your browser" page. I visited the support page and understood that Opera's no longer...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

"Baddest" by AKA removed from Spotify entirely or only in Sweden?

A few songs (3-4 year old songs) I discovered by South African rapper AKA dissappeared from both Spotify and YouTube just a few days after I discovered them, what a coincidence... any kind soul from another country than Sweden who could search them u...

• A few songs (3-4 year old songs) I discovered by South African rapper AKA dissappeared from both Spotify and YouTube just a few days after I discovered them, what a coincidence... any kind soul ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP10] Playlist is not playing next song

I am using Spotify 5.2.4.0 on Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.15254.401 build (latest one).When I play playlist (local or global) next song is not played. What I found interesting that queue contains only one song - but should be filled with playlist's songs....

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify 5.2.4.0 on Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.15254.401 build (latest one). When I play playlist (local or global) next song is not played. What I found interesting that queue contains only o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not play certain musics!!

My Spotify is not playing certain musics, it always says "the song is not available". The strange is that those musics were working few days ago and they are playing with a friend of mine located on the same country. Spotify support, please help me. ...

• My Spotify is not playing certain musics, it always says "the song is not available". The strange is that those musics were working few days ago and they are playing with a friend of mine located on ...
  • officialTW
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to disable Spotify Connect?

I hate it. I want be able to play different music on my phone and on my computer simultaneously. I have no need, nor desire, to remote control my computer with my phone...pffft. Is there a way to disable this feature and play music on my phone and co...

• Casual Listener
  • I hate it. I want be able to play different music on my phone and on my computer simultaneously. I have no need, nor desire, to remote control my computer with my phone...pffft. Is there a way t...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Launch Xbox Spotify app from iPhone

On my Xbox One the typical way to control playback through my phone (Spotify Connect) requires me to open/launch the Spotify app within the Xbox menu. On PS4 you don't even have to launch the Spotify app to use Spotify connect. When I go to the conne...

• Regular
  • On my Xbox One the typical way to control playback through my phone (Spotify Connect) requires me to open/launch the Spotify app within the Xbox menu.  On PS4 you don't even have to launch the S...
  • smithrp1
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple iTunes?

I'm trying to transfer my playlists from Spotify to iTunes. I believe the playlists should be mine to transfer. It's my personal effort to organize the music in my life. Is it Spotify data or my data? If I can tranfer it, how?

• I'm trying to transfer my playlists from Spotify to iTunes.  I believe the playlists should be mine to transfer.  It's my personal effort to organize the music in my life.  Is it Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get clean versions of songs on mobile?

I can't seem to find the clean versions of some songs. Idk if some songs don't have a clean version or what, but I can't find them.

• I can't seem to find the clean versions of some songs. Idk if some songs don't have a clean version or what, but I can't find them.
  • BobN99
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 10 likes

Connect devices only appear when Play pressed on a different device

HelloProblem: my connected devices only appear in my desktop client when I connect to them from my phone client. I have a Google Home in my home office. When I open my laptop, that device does not appear in my Spotify Connect list. I then go to my An...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Problem: my connected devices only appear in my desktop client when I connect to them from my phone client.    I have a Google Home in my home office. When I open my lapt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help me please with playlist to add to spotify artist profile

Hi.I created i playlist from personal account Spotify,that personal account give me acces to artist account spotify...I maked a playlist in personal account and when i want to put in my artist profile,i paste the link from playlist.Appear on my profi...

• Regular
  • Hi.I created i playlist from personal account Spotify,that personal account give me acces to artist account spotify...I maked a playlist in personal account and when i want to put in my artist profil...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Gear S2 Classic

I am having troubles with my playlists on my watch, a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Classic. I can't download entire playlists. Roughly half the songs in the playlists I'm trying to offline sync won't download. Its a small cloud with an x on it instead, why...

• I am having troubles with my playlists on my watch, a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Classic. I can't download entire playlists. Roughly half the songs in the playlists I'm trying to offline sync won't downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Opera Browser & Web Player

My homebase of browsers is Opera, but recently Spotify web player has stopped working on it. It skips every song after exactly 6 seconds. It's not Opera's VPN, adblocker extension, flash extension, or any other settings, as I've turned everything off...

• My homebase of browsers is Opera, but recently Spotify web player has stopped working on it. It skips every song after exactly 6 seconds. It's not Opera's VPN, adblocker extension, flash extension, o...
  • FlyingSquirrel2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Grammofy

Hey I just discovered Grammofy! Are there more services like this connected to spotify? Its great! please do more things like this and please let us know about them! Cheers!

• Hey I just discovered Grammofy! Are there more services like this connected to spotify? Its great! please do more things like this and please let us know about them!    Cheers! 
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn’t appear as a music service in Sonos in Israel

Spotify has just been launched in Israel, however, Sonos users in Israel cannot enjoy connecting their music in Spotify since this service does not appear in the list of music services under Sonos app. Hopefully it’s a matter of a quick collaboration...

1A908938-327A-4F4A-8862-426B76C999EF.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Spotify has just been launched in Israel, however, Sonos users in Israel cannot enjoy connecting their music in Spotify since this service does not appear in the list of music services under Sonos ap...
  • Resti78
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes