Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.fm stopped scrobbling

Hello, so for the past few weeks Last.fm would stop scrobbling for no reason. No problem, I'd just connect last.fm to spotify and it'd work again. Few days later it'd repeat. Didn't see much problem in it as I could easily add the missed track or two...

• Hello,   so for the past few weeks Last.fm would stop scrobbling for no reason. No problem, I'd just connect last.fm to spotify and it'd work again. Few days later it'd repeat. Didn't see much...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Denon 2113 AVR Playlists will not load

For the last week or so my playlists will not load. When I enter the playlists sometimes after 3-4 minutes they will finally be loaded. Most of the time I need to switch off the AVR from power to get it active again (otherwise it gets stuck in search...

• Gig Goer
  • For the last week or so my playlists will not load. When I enter the playlists sometimes after 3-4 minutes they will finally be loaded. Most of the time I need to switch off the AVR from power to get...
  • dan741
  • Gig Goer
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes

Need a Reset for Discover Weekly !

The DW playlist was one of my favourite functions until a couple of months ago.Now, 75% of the tracks every week are just ****** piano music.So I downloaded a few such albums. However, it still remains less than 5% of my downloaded music, and less th...

• Roadie
  • The DW playlist was one of my favourite functions until a couple of months ago. Now, 75% of the tracks every week are just ****** piano music. So I downloaded a few such albums.  However, it s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Marantz NR1603 'Whats'New' and 'Search' are not working

Hello everybody I have question converning Marantz NR1603 AV receiver Spotify app.I tried to browse through 'What's new' section on my Receiver. It thinks a while and ends up showing '--- empty ----'.It's not so long ago it still was showing new stuf...

• Music Fan
  • Hello everybody   I have question converning Marantz NR1603 AV receiver Spotify app. I tried to browse through 'What's new' section on my Receiver. It thinks a while and ends up showing ...
  • PitCook
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Discover Weekly preferences

Is it possible to reset the Discover Weekly preferences? My sister has created a few playlists on my account before she got her own, as she wanted to try it out first, and now my DW is completely messed up. It used to be really good, but now it seems...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to reset the Discover Weekly preferences? My sister has created a few playlists on my account before she got her own, as she wanted to try it out first, and now my DW is completely mes...
  • cvilleminot
  • 10 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 37 likes

Windows 10 Phones, Loading Interruptions

I've been having issues with the app loading in the middle of a song. Usually happens when i come out of phone "sleep" mode. Will get into an endless loading loop until i restart the app and then it still might happen 1-2 more times before it stops.

• I've been having issues with the app loading in the middle of a song. Usually happens when i come out of phone "sleep" mode. Will get into an endless loading loop until i restart the app and then it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Title of song etc in my car radio

I just installed my Sony MEX-N4100bt car audio in my car. When I connect my phone (Samsung S7 edge) and spotify through Bluetooth with my car, it does not show the title and length of the song.I know it has been asked before but that were posts from ...

• I just installed my Sony MEX-N4100bt car audio in my car. When I connect my phone (Samsung S7 edge) and spotify through Bluetooth with my car, it does not show the title and length of the song. I ...
  • JayDz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lock Account

Is it possible of lock the account om my Ipad ?I use it to provide music to guests in an Bed and Breakfast accomodation.Unfortunately sometimes guestschange the account of spotify to their own account, or mess up all settings. Is the an option to pre...

• Is it possible of lock the account om my Ipad ? I use it to provide music to guests in an Bed and Breakfast accomodation. Unfortunately sometimes guestschange the account of spotify to their own ac...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help?! PS4 Spotify controlled by Smartphone of my brother - annoying

My brother and me have both a playstation and Spotify. We also like both to control our PS4 over the smartphone. The problem is, that we also can have the control on the other ps4 when we want. and to anger me my me my brother stops my music and star...

• My brother and me have both a playstation and Spotify. We also like both to control our PS4 over the smartphone. The problem is, that we also can have the control on the other ps4 when we want. and t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP! Can't access Spotify when connected to my new car stereo

I recently got a new car stereo. It’s a JVC. It has a Bluetooth setting, aux setting, and Spotify app setting. The problem is when I connect/plug in my iphone on any of these three setting options, the Spotify app is nonfunctional on my iphone. Music...

• I recently got a new car stereo. It’s a JVC. It has a Bluetooth setting, aux setting, and Spotify app setting. The problem is when I connect/plug in my iphone on any of these three setting options, t...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Sonos - multiple streams

Hi all, I know that Spotify will play multiple streams simultaneously to a Sonos system, so that there can be different music playing in each Sonos zone, (from a single Spotify Premium acount) - what is the maximum number of simultaneous streams avai...

• Hi all,   I know that Spotify will play multiple streams simultaneously to a Sonos system, so that there can be different music playing in each Sonos zone, (from a single Spotify Premium acoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting Multiple Songs

I've tried everything that has been suggested (holding ctrl, holding shift, holidng ctrl+A, etc.) It seems that this solution is outdated, as most were posted in 2012 and 2015-16. A few of the comments also mentioned that things have changed for 2018...

• I've tried everything that has been suggested (holding ctrl, holding shift, holidng ctrl+A, etc.)  It seems that this solution is outdated, as most were posted in 2012 and 2015-16.  A few o...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Correct Latin Genre

I noticed the Latin genre station is just a compilation of songs in Spanish. Could you create real Latin genres like 'Rock en Espanol,' 'Corridos,' 'Bachata,' etc. Placing the various artists you have together there is like placing the Jonas Brothers...

• I noticed the Latin genre station is just a compilation of songs in Spanish. Could you create real Latin genres like 'Rock en Espanol,' 'Corridos,' 'Bachata,' etc. Placing the various artists yo...
  • mzisman4
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Amazon echo/spotify Please help

When I ask my Amazon Echo to play music from Spotify she replies with "your Spotify account does not support streaming on this device" I have looked all around the internet but I haven't found anything is there a solution . I'm currently on my family...

• When I ask my Amazon Echo to play music from Spotify she replies with "your Spotify account does not support streaming on this device" I have looked all around the internet but I haven't found anythi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Bug? Plays song above on long playlists

I can reproduce this pretty reliably on my friend's Chromebook (Version 64.0.3282.190) using the web player. 1. Navigate to a long playlist (>100 songs).2. Click play button next to a song past #100. Expected: Whatever song you click plays.Actual: Th...

• I can reproduce this pretty reliably on my friend's Chromebook (Version 64.0.3282.190) using the web player.   1. Navigate to a long playlist (>100 songs). 2. Click play button next to a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo sensus connect spotify parrot

I have a volvo v40 2013 with sensus connect and the Spotify app (parrot) installed, however I can't access to my playlist, hear offline music or play any kind of radio (artist, song, album...). The playlists are displayed in the car app, however, the...

• I have a volvo v40 2013 with sensus connect and the Spotify app (parrot) installed, however I can't access to my playlist, hear offline music or play any kind of radio (artist, song, album...). The p...
  • horntm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Radio

Hi guys!Quick question.I know spotify can make a radio station off of one specific artist or song, however can I make a radio station based off several artists or songs? Thanks!Connor

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! Quick question. I know spotify can make a radio station off of one specific artist or song, however can I make a radio station based off several artists or songs?   Thanks! Connor
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One Spotify app with no sound

I just turned on my spotify on xbox one yesterday to find that it is playing songs but absolutely no sound is coming out. I've done a hard reset..nothing happens. I checked my TV speakers and they're fine. The xbox is playing sound for everything exc...

• I just turned on my spotify on xbox one yesterday to find that it is playing songs but absolutely no sound is coming out. I've done a hard reset..nothing happens. I checked my TV speakers and they're...
  • Sweetkelso18
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 18 likes

Using AirPods on a Chromebook?

Hello! I have the Airpods connected via bt but when i play a track no sound comes out... Please help.

• Hello! I have the Airpods connected via bt but when i play a track no sound comes out... Please help.
  • eric_andrechek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes