Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist problem

I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number displays "1" which means there is the playlist I have ...

• I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number dis...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay not working when App not opened

Hey guys, one of my most used features is Apple Car Play. It's very annoying that you have to start the spotify app at your iOS device before you can play music. Is the app closed and you tap the Spotify icon in your car, you can not press the play b...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   one of my most used features is Apple Car Play. It's very annoying that you have to start the spotify app at your iOS device before you can play music. Is the app closed and y...
  • tobihueske
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Carplay
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TEŞEKKÜRLER

Çok güzel bir hizmetiniz var ama çeşitli nedenlerden dolayı premium üyleiğimi sonlandırma kararı aldım sonlandırmama rağmen mart ayına kadar premium özelliklerinden faydalanmamı sağladığınız için teşekkür ediyorum umarım daha iyi yerlere gelirsiniz h...

• Çok güzel bir hizmetiniz var ama çeşitli nedenlerden dolayı premium üyleiğimi sonlandırma kararı aldım sonlandırmama rağmen mart ayına kadar premium özelliklerinden faydalanmamı sağladığınız için teş...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-X2100W Sportify stream stops when using phone or Mac

I just purchased this Denon AVR-W2100X receiver. One of the reason was that I would be able to use Spotify Connect.Everything is woring fine. I can start a playlist on my Android 7.0 phone (Oneplus one), or on my Imac, and choose available device and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased this Denon AVR-W2100X receiver. One of the reason was that I would be able to use Spotify Connect. Everything is woring fine. I can start a playlist on my Android 7.0 phone (Oneplus...
  • Maniard
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Soptify uses too much RAM

I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM

• Casual Listener
  • I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

radio won't load on chromebook

i added the spotify extension to my chromebook and i can listen to playlists but the radio feature never stops loading. is there a way to get it to work?

• i added the spotify extension to my chromebook and i can listen to playlists but the radio feature never stops loading. is there a way to get it to work? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What are you doing?

I don't understand what your company is doing. You started off with an amazing and unique product and literally haven't gone up from there once, only down. All you've done with your application is remove features... I don't see ANYTHING that you've a...

• Regular
  • I don't understand what your company is doing. You started off with an amazing and unique product and literally haven't gone up from there once, only down. All you've done with your application is re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find songs but friends can?

I tried to find songs but didn't found them. I tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work. I created a new account and tried to find the songs, and it did find them? But in my like real account I can't find them. All of my friends can find the son...

• I tried to find songs but didn't found them. I tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work. I created a new account and tried to find the songs, and it did find them? But in my like real accou...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not connecting with Denon Receiver

Just out of the blue I can not Connect my Denon S700 using Spotify Connect....The device appears in the list, but after few moments the connection did not happen.I tried with IOS anda Android devices. Bluetooth is working and other Internet apps are ...

• Just out of the blue I can not Connect my Denon S700 using Spotify Connect....The device appears in the list, but after few moments the connection did not happen. I tried with IOS anda Android devic...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I get a heart attack from Chromecasts "spoken error"

I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played. This seems to happen randomly and often at illogical times. Ju...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played.   Th...
  • sindreg
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • chromecast
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Shuffle needs to be fixed asap.

It keps playing 12 songs over and over. Not even in a random order and regardless of what song i start on and regardless of how many uppdates ive done. I sucks!

• It keps playing 12 songs over and over. Not even in a random order and regardless of what song i start on and regardless of how many uppdates ive done. I sucks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Today I signed up for Spotify and am already regretting the decision. Following attempts to login, change my password and login again all I get is a looped request to verify I am not a robot. This does not get me to where I can search for ANY music. ...

• Today I signed up for Spotify and am already regretting the decision. Following attempts to login, change my password and login again all I get is a looped request to verify I am not a robot. This do...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Phone - Audio Could Not be Started

Hi - I have a Windows 10 phone and when I try to start Sportify, I get the following messgae: "Audio could not be started. Please restart teh application." I have tried restarting the app, delete and reinstall app twice. Still same error message. Any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I have a Windows 10 phone and when I try to start Sportify, I get the following messgae: "Audio could not be started. Please restart teh application." I have tried restarting the app, delete and...
  • _gq
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Improve algorithm when playing from search

Well, sometimes I start a search for specific band, say "Dire Straits". The results bring albums from the artist and also playlists in which such artist is included. As I want to hear similar songs (not only the artist I searched for), I select one o...

• Well, sometimes I start a search for specific band, say "Dire Straits". The results bring albums from the artist and also playlists in which such artist is included. As I want to hear similar songs (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Website

Can you please put all the browsers to go to play.spotify.com and not open.spotify.com

• Can you please put all the browsers to go to play.spotify.com and not open.spotify.com
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit album

Hello, I wanted to listen to J Coles 2014 Forest Hills Drive album, but all the songs are clean versions even tho they have explicit label next to them. I dont like the clean version. Can you please fix it ? Thank you.

• Hello, I wanted to listen to J Coles 2014 Forest Hills Drive album, but all the songs are clean versions even tho they have explicit label next to them. I dont like the clean version. Can you please ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked - Playlists disappeared.

Heya! My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing. So is there any way that i could get them back? They wont show up in recover playlists section.

• Heya!   My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing.   So is there any way that i could g...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs starting, stopping and skipping without warning

Hello,For roughly the past four days whenever I click into songs on Spotify, the first few that play will be ok but after a while they randomly pause, skip onto the next song or fast forward skipping through the song and onto the next song (even when...

• Not applicable
  • Hello, For roughly the past four days whenever I click into songs on Spotify, the first few that play will be ok but after a while they randomly pause, skip onto the next song or fast forward skip...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Atualização.

Sou usuário do Windows Phone, e percebi falta de atualização no aplicativo. Vários amigos que tem iOS ou Android, tem o aplicativo diferente do meu, e percebi que o Windows Phone sempre é esquecido nas atualizações. Eu gostaria de saber se vocês já e...

• Not applicable
  • Sou usuário do Windows Phone, e percebi falta de atualização no aplicativo. Vários amigos que tem iOS ou Android, tem o aplicativo diferente do meu, e percebi que o Windows Phone sempre é esquecido n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Replay and Other Features

I've had Spotify for a few years now. And I've loved it. But lately, Spotify has been getting really terribly awful. There are constant ads; way more than there used to be and when I put a song on replay, many times it won't play that song over and o...

• I've had Spotify for a few years now. And I've loved it. But lately, Spotify has been getting really terribly awful. There are constant ads; way more than there used to be and when I put a song on re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes