Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Discover page gone forever?

It was my #1 reason to use Spotify. Recommendation algorithm was great at suggesting albums and new releases by artists you follow were in one place. Why did this got disabled?

• Not applicable
  • It was my #1 reason to use Spotify. Recommendation algorithm was great at suggesting albums and new releases by artists you follow were in one place. Why did this got disabled?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New web player removed starred playlist. Are the songs gone forever?

I use Save feature to collect albums and Starred playlist to collect individual songs. Over the years playlist grew to several hundred. Now the new web played removed the Starred playlist. Is there a way to recover the songs so they can be saved to a...

• Not applicable
  • I use Save feature to collect albums and Starred playlist to collect individual songs. Over the years playlist grew to several hundred. Now the new web played removed the Starred playlist. Is th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Dementia Patients...works!

Having a 91-year-old at home with us who has dementia isn't easy. And it is hard for him to be happy, because of his condition. I turned to an unlikely source, an application called SPOTIFY, which Ryan got for his mom and myself after they had a spec...

• Having a 91-year-old at home with us who has dementia isn't easy. And it is hard for him to be happy, because of his condition. I turned to an unlikely source, an application called SPOTIFY, which Ry...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify connect issues with Heos units

Hello,I have 3 heos units and we are trying to connect from 2 different phones. My GF is able to connect to 2 of the speakers through, and I am able to connect to the last speaker. The other speakers doesn't appear on my phone and visa versa.If I gro...

• Hello, I have 3 heos units and we are trying to connect from 2 different phones. My GF is able to connect to 2 of the speakers through, and I am able to connect to the last speaker. The other spea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio A9 AW9000 stopped playing Spotify

Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions of Spotify.I did try all the things Philips sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions...
  • whotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Improve Samsung TV 2014 spotify app and Nvidia Shield TV spotify app

Work on and improve these apps for better user experience and functionality.Make them more similar to the desktop version.

• Not applicable
  • Work on and improve these apps for better user experience and  functionality. Make them more similar to the desktop version.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not an idea just feedback

I hit the idea/feedback button and got directed to the idea page. So two bits of feedback.1. Actually have somewhere where people can give you feedback2. If you promise ad free music for half hour after listening/watching and ad make good on that pro...

• I hit the idea/feedback button and got directed to the idea page. So two bits of feedback. 1. Actually have somewhere where people can give you feedback 2. If you promise ad free music for half hou...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate Topsify ad

Saying "Give St. Valentine the middle finger" is offensive and disrespectful to many. This was heard in a Topsify playlist ad.

• Saying "Give St. Valentine the middle finger" is offensive and disrespectful to many.   This was heard in a Topsify playlist ad. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Help and Community while detailing how things actually work.

This is a general critique of the awfulness of Spotify Help and Community online resources. Search results go back years and are typically irrelevant to a search query that always relates to a current version of Spotify.Very few questions have answer...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a general critique of the awfulness of Spotify Help and Community online resources.   Search results go back years and are typically irrelevant to a search query that always relates t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Interface too dark

Hello, New interface open with DRM During playing in full screen on a 1080p 40', cd cover are too dark. See screen shot

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   New interface open with DRM   During playing in full screen on a 1080p 40', cd cover are too dark.   See screen shot
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Text too clear

Hello, I send a screen shot, you will understand. it's near impossible to read because of the writing clarity. this is the new interface with DRM open.spotify.com i use your services on an other desktop with old one, play.spotify.com I use my compute...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   I send a screen shot, you will understand. it's near impossible to read because of the writing clarity.   this is the new interface with DRM open.spotify.com   i use you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the way Spotify recommends similar artists

I've noted that when Spotify makes up an artist radio or a Discover list, it doesn't do it by linking artist by how they sound, or to wich style belongs. Insted of that, it seems that Spotify groups them for other reasons. I.e.: if you want to start ...

• I've noted that when Spotify makes up an artist radio or a Discover list, it doesn't do it by linking artist by how they sound, or to wich style belongs. Insted of that, it seems that Spotify groups ...
  • LisaHess
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify On Chromebook!!

Hi there!I had downloaded the Spotify Web Player app on my Acer Chromebook, and it's been working perfectly for the past few months. Just yesterday, I was opening the app to listen to some music, when suddenly, it looked like it had updated completel...

• Hi there! I had downloaded the Spotify Web Player app on my Acer Chromebook, and it's been working perfectly for the past few months.   Just yesterday, I was opening the app to listen to some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 13 likes

Samsung Smart TV - impossible to login when Facebook's 2FA is on

How to reproduce issue:- setup two factor authentication on your Facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=two_fac_auth )- try to login to Spotify on Samsung Smart TV (I checked mine that I bought in 2014)Expected result:-...

• How to reproduce issue: - setup two factor authentication on your Facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=two_fac_auth ) - try to login to Spotify on Samsung S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Modes

Hi,honestly i think misunderstood, what the App on Samsung Gear (S2 & S3) really provides.Since, at least during installation, it is necessary to have the Spotify App installed on the connected Smartphone, i thought the Gear App is more or less just ...

• Hi, honestly i think misunderstood, what the App on Samsung Gear (S2 & S3) really provides. Since, at least during installation, it is necessary to have the Spotify App installed on the connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Option to Remove Trojan ads

There really needs to be a way to filter or remove these horrid Trojan ads. I get it. It's close to Valentine's Day and our culture encourages sexual activity to everybody but PLEASE can I not have that come on as I am listening to my music in public...

• There really needs to be a way to filter or remove these horrid Trojan ads. I get it. It's close to Valentine's Day and our culture encourages sexual activity to everybody but PLEASE can I not have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player no sound, playlist error

EDIT: It works now. There seem to be issues with the new web player. I tried to play some music in the web player, wich worked perfectly a few days ago. Now, with the new design, I get an error message that something went wrong with my playlist and t...

Unbenannt.png
  • Regular
  • EDIT: It works now. There seem to be issues with the new web player.   I tried to play some music in the web player, wich worked perfectly a few days ago. Now, with the new design, I get a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue with Spotify Connect on Denon AVR-1200W

Hi all, I have an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-1200W, which is different than other issues I read in the community, so asking in a different post. My Spotify Connect is working sometimes yes and sometimes no:/Sometimes the Spotify Icon ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-1200W, which is different than other issues I read in the community, so asking in a different post.   My Spotify Connect i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo connection problems

Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my network. Please help

• Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my ne...
  • hpwz
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Goodbye Spotify

I stayed with spotify through messed up UX. I stayed with spotify despite missing a lot of music. At some point Spotify started to randomly stop after some song until you manually switch to it's tab. I even used horrible desktop app, until it started...

• I stayed with spotify through messed up UX. I stayed with spotify despite missing a lot of music. At some point Spotify started to randomly stop after some song until you manually switch to it's tab....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes