Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't reinstall Spotify app on Windows Phone

I had Spotify installed to an SD card for my Windows phone. I recently bought a new SD card, but when I try to reinstall Spotify to either the card or the phone itself, I get an error. Help?

• I had Spotify installed to an SD card for my Windows phone.  I recently bought a new SD card, but when I try to reinstall Spotify to either the card or the phone itself, I get an error.  He...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot link Spotify to Alexa /Echo Show

Hi,I cannot connect Spotify to Alexa. I can see the option to chose Spotify in Alexa IOs app, but cannot select. I have Spotify account with adress in Denmark, paid with Danish Creditcard and I have a Danish location on both Alexa account and Echo sh...

• Hi, I cannot connect Spotify to Alexa. I can see the option to chose Spotify in Alexa IOs app, but cannot select.  I have Spotify account with adress in Denmark, paid with Danish Creditcard an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads from other apps pause Spotify- how to change this?

How do I stop advertising video sounds from pausing the music I stream on my Spotify (premium) account? sometimes it doesn’t pause and I hear both the music from the ad and Spotify which i could live with if this were always the case. but I’d prefer ...

• How do I stop advertising video sounds from pausing the music I stream on my Spotify (premium) account?   sometimes it doesn’t pause and I hear both the music from the ad and Spotify which i c...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung smart tv app dark mode feature request

I'd really appreciate the ability to turn the screen off/dark when doing playback from a list. The TV sits in the middle of the living room and is really handy for playing music but I'd like it to look like it's just turned off while playing. I can c...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd really appreciate the ability to turn the screen off/dark when doing playback from a list. The TV sits in the middle of the living room and is really handy for playing music but I'd like it to lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify Web Browser skips everything?

I can't listen to anything because Spotify keeps auto skipping everything. I tried two different browsers and it does the same thing. Can I get some help please?

• Visitor
  • I can't listen to anything because Spotify keeps auto skipping everything. I tried two different browsers and it does the same thing. Can I get some help please?
  • Rodin1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Please Add Spotify Radio Function to Sonos

When starting music from Spotify on my Sonos system, it keeps interrupting, and I get a message that says (translated): "Playing from Spotify was stopped since playing was started from another room, or another unit. Spotify limits the number of simul...

• When starting music from Spotify on my Sonos system, it keeps interrupting, and I get a message that says (translated): "Playing from Spotify was stopped since playing was started from another room, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffling my library seems to go by album

Hi,For some reason, when I have shuffle selected and I start playing from my library songs section, I seem to get shuffling by album, as in, I almost always get consecutive songs from the same album wen possible. I don't know if this is relatde to th...

• Hi, For some reason, when I have shuffle selected and I start playing from my library songs section, I seem to get shuffling by album, as in, I almost always get consecutive songs from the same...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Initial functionality of adding artists and getting daily mixes all gone

I made a new account today and first thing it offered me was to add my favorite artists with simple tapping and then offering more similar artists etc. so I created a nice big list of favorite artists really quickly. Then it gave me like 4 (or more?)...

• I made a new account today and first thing it offered me was to add my favorite artists with simple tapping and then offering more similar artists etc. so I created a nice big list of favorite artist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs from the same disco just got deleted from spotify

Hey guys! There's a disco Ive been listening to for a while already and the songs I picked and saved in my playlists just got deleted and also cannot play them anymore! Ive tryed looking for the disco again but it appears as a vinyl disco and offers ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! There's a disco Ive been listening to for a while already and the songs I picked and saved in my playlists just got deleted and also cannot play them anymore! Ive tryed looking for the disc...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playlists and google home issues

Okay i am not sure whats wrong here, i have Spotify premium and google home, i have made 3 playlists on spotify, google home finds songs on spotify easily. The problem is that out of the 3 playlists i created on spotify google home will only find the...

• Regular
  • Okay i am not sure whats wrong here, i have Spotify premium and google home, i have made 3 playlists on spotify, google home finds songs on spotify easily. The problem is that out of the 3 playlists ...
  • Sophia03
  • 20 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 20 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! The Playlist Curator

With the constant evolution of how we listen to our music, I've begun to see a pattern emerging. It is widely known that there are multiple platforms to listen to music on, and each of these platforms offers a plethora of music to choose from. Choose...

• With the constant evolution of how we listen to our music, I've begun to see a pattern emerging. It is widely known that there are multiple platforms to listen to music on, and each of these platform...
  • Dyonate
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes

Yamaha rx-v477

Since today my Spotify is not working with Yamaha rx-v477!I update the receiver firmware, connect and disconnect cables, but still my receiver is not detected in my soptify... both in iphone and macbook pro.Although my Yamaha app works well in my iph...

• Casual Listener
  • Since today my Spotify is not working with Yamaha rx-v477! I update the receiver firmware, connect and disconnect cables, but still my receiver is not detected in my soptify... both in iphone and ma...
  • lorenzperforman
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not working with Amazon Fire Stick

I've recently downloaded the Spotify app on my Amazon Fire Stick. It was working initially but since last night it would no longer go past the loading screen. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall, but now when I click on the Spotify icon and ...

• I've recently downloaded the Spotify app on my Amazon Fire Stick. It was working initially but since last night it would no longer go past the loading screen.  I uninstalled the app and tri...
  • Ashtal
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Anyone know the significance of these icons?

I've noticed some new icons appearing in the Android app underneath album art when bringing up the menu for the song. They are the Spotify logo in a coloured bar with a graphic EQ type icon next to it, in different colours.Just curious to know if the...

• Regular
  • I've noticed some new icons appearing in the Android app underneath album art when bringing up the menu for the song. They are the Spotify logo in a coloured bar with a graphic EQ type icon next to i...
  • awesome_alexa
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Impossible music playback

Hello,Since Tuesday, I can not listen to any music (except advertising).Spotify goes directly to the next music and so on.I closed all sessions via the site, no change.I turned off all Chrome extensions, emptied the caches ...Same problem on Chrome, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Since Tuesday, I can not listen to any music (except advertising). Spotify goes directly to the next music and so on. I closed all sessions via the site, no change. I turned off all Chrome...
  • cte
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Amazon Echo or Google Home, but using third-party speaker

I understand you can tell Alexa to play something on Spotify, and the Echo will play it via Connect. Probably the same feature is coming to Google Home when it is released. Yet I would have a different use case. I would love to use Echo or Home just ...

• I understand you can tell Alexa to play something on Spotify, and the Echo will play it via Connect. Probably the same feature is coming to Google Home when it is released.   Yet I would have ...
  • Keithsunderland
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 285 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 285 likes

Lost music. Dislike all my music

Hello!I friend was looking a song and he erase all my music from fravorites song. There was music since 4 years ago and i think is going to be very difficult to find all of them. There is a way to go back? I am very sad today

• Hello! I friend was looking a song and he erase all my music from fravorites song.   There was music since 4 years ago and i think is going to be very difficult to find all of them.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Howlin' Wolf Album Available But Unlisted

Howlin' Wolf's album of the same name is listed in the Popular section but is not included in the discography.It's accessible in the Popular section which is confusing.This album is not included in the album list.

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Music Fan
  • Howlin' Wolf's album of the same name is listed in the Popular section but is not included in the discography. It's accessible in the Popular section which is confusing. This album is not included ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 stutters

Using Spotify app on PS3 (the fat model). App opens. Playback stutters, it's not buffering. The bar / time keeps counting down but the song doesn't pause to buffer it just cuts out and then continues.. Not sure what to do. Deleted and then downloaded...

• Using Spotify app on PS3 (the fat model).  App opens.  Playback stutters, it's not buffering.  The bar / time keeps counting down but the song doesn't pause to buffer it just cuts o...
  • Humpmeimfamous
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes