Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

<br> tag to enter line breaks

HiEditing Artist bio adding rowline breaks the tag "
" becomes visible!!
tag are the html tag encode for line break. if into the html code

If you ar using XHTML the
must be properly closed, like this:

• Regular
  • Hi Editing Artist bio adding rowline breaks the tag "<br>" becomes visible!! <br> tag are the html tag encode for line break. if into the html code <p> ...<br></p> I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • HTML Errors
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox connect

Basically spotify won't connect to my xbox and I use Facebook to login so I can't do password login, it worked until today but for some reason it logged out of my account and it shows on the list of devices but it won't connect no matter how long I w...

• Basically spotify won't connect to my xbox and I use Facebook to login so I can't do password login, it worked until today but for some reason it logged out of my account and it shows on the list of ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Fire TV app has same Xbox One app "You're Offline" Message

Have both an Xbox One S and Fire TV, both apps have had "You're Offline" screen for several days. Mainly focused on the Fire TV for troubleshooting. I just uninstalled from the Xbox since I don't use that often. Back to Fire TV app, I cleared the dat...

• Have both an Xbox One S and Fire TV, both apps have had "You're Offline" screen for several days. Mainly focused on the Fire TV for troubleshooting. I just uninstalled from the Xbox since I don't use...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on ps4

Hi I closed the account that i was logged in into my ps4 When i opened the app cus i wanted to log back in again with my new account it shows me a black screen with Spotify in the middle and beneath it is says: 'Error connecting to Playstation Networ...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I closed the account that i was logged in into my ps4   When i opened the app cus i wanted to log back in again with my new account it shows me a black screen with Spotify in the m...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for Amazon FireTv

Yesterday the Spotify app for my Amazon Firestick updated and I liked it a lot. The layout was improved, and they removed the pause/play symbol from the cover art as well as setting the background color to change with the album cover. Then today it r...

• Yesterday the Spotify app for my Amazon Firestick updated and I liked it a lot. The layout was improved, and they removed the pause/play symbol from the cover art as well as setting the background co...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One app showing wrong song

On the Xbox One Spotify app I have noticed the Now Playing song sometimes will get out of sync with the actual song playing. This seems to happen after some ads and also when removing a song from my collection. It will show the album/song/artist info...

• Regular
  • On the Xbox One Spotify app I have noticed the Now Playing song sometimes will get out of sync with the actual song playing. This seems to happen after some ads and also when removing a song from my ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

is a Libspotify alternative? any updates or anything.

I normally wouldn't complain on a forum, but you guys been saying a Libspotify alternative was going to happen, also the main reason I am upset you never post an update about it. I wouldn't mind the web api, but it can only play 30 seconds preview. L...

• Regular
  • I normally wouldn't complain on a forum, but you guys been saying a Libspotify alternative was going to happen, also the main reason I am upset you never post an update about it. I wouldn't mind...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Current Track in Mac Touch Bar

I have a new MacBook Pro with the Touch Bar thingy.I've noticed that the "icon" button in the Touch Bar brings a spotify controller with a (frankly useless) progress bar / scrubber, and previous/pause/next.Is there any way to have the Current Track t...

• I have a new MacBook Pro with the Touch Bar thingy. I've noticed that the "icon" button in the Touch Bar brings a spotify controller with a (frankly useless) progress bar / scrubber, and previous/pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 38 likes

How can I find out which songs have already played in a play list?

When I shuffle a playlist and then go to search for a song or go to a different playlist, when I go back to my original playlist that was shuffling, it repeats tracks I have already listened to. Is there a way to see when a track last played or mark ...

• When I shuffle a playlist and then go to search for a song or go to a different playlist, when I go back to my original playlist that was shuffling, it repeats tracks I have already listened to. &nbs...
  • DannyB1717
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromcast - no sound

Hello all,I have a premium Spotify account, and a chromecast gen2. Previously I could use the casting option, but lately there is a problem. If I choose my chromecast as other device I cant hear music (however according to the app it goes) and on the...

• Regular
  • Hello all, I have a premium Spotify account, and a chromecast gen2. Previously I could use the casting option, but lately there is a problem. If I choose my chromecast as other device I cant hear ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 76 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 0 likes

[XboxOne] Music playing with feedback

Hey, when I listen to music with spotify on my xbox it sounds like the songs I play are started two times.. But with an interval of like 0.3 seconds so I hear a lot of feedback and that is not nice..

• Hey, when I listen to music with spotify on my xbox it sounds like the songs I play are started two times.. But with an interval of like 0.3 seconds so I hear a lot of feedback and that is not nice.....
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visit Spotify in Gothenburg

Hi. Is it possible for me to visit the Office in Gothenburg? I would like to get to know more about how you work agile in your organisation. Kind regards Lena

• Hi. Is it possible for me to visit the Office in Gothenburg? I would like to get to know more about how you work agile in your organisation.    Kind regards Lena
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gospel is Christian Music

There should be better integration of Gospel music in the 'Christian' genre and the Spotify generated playlists that are offered. There are dozens of Christian contemporary focused playlists and promoted albums and like 4 gospel playlists. I don't fe...

• There should be better integration of Gospel music in the 'Christian' genre and the Spotify generated playlists that are offered. There are dozens of Christian contemporary focused playlists and prom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast organization

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hello, for about three weeks my podcasts that I am subscribed to were organized by whatever podcast had the newest episode. This was great and I was pleased with the change. However, since this last update it's back to org...

•   Hello, for about three weeks my podcasts that I am subscribed to were organized by whatever podcast had the newest episode. This was great and I was pleased with the change. However, since th...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Web player not playing

I'm using the web player in Chrome, on Windows 7. Today, going to a specific album and trying to play a specific song made the player start rapidly skipping from song title to song title (no audio, just changing songs from that album three or four ti...

• I'm using the web player in Chrome, on Windows 7. Today, going to a specific album and trying to play a specific song made the player start rapidly skipping from song title to song title (no audio, j...
  • mathiash88
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plays for specific songs not counting

So, I was browsing through my spotify stats today on these websites: http://107.170.81.187:8080/public/top and spotify.me and it occurred to me that my (obviously) most listened to songs were not on any list at all. I initially realised that spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I was browsing through my spotify stats today on these websites: http://107.170.81.187:8080/public/top and spotify.me and it occurred to me that my (obviously) most listened to songs w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 - Spotify integration lost, can't get it back

I used to have Spotify app working on my PS4 for quite a while.Then one day, after the app was updated it lost its authentication and I had to login again. But I could not, for some reason. It said it had a problem connection with the PlayStation Net...

• Music Fan
  • I used to have Spotify app working on my PS4 for quite a while. Then one day, after the app was updated it lost its authentication and I had to login again.   But I could not, for some reason...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playstation4

Hello all ! I live in France and i have a spotify account and i can't connect my spotify account on my PlayStation 4.There is this error : Failed to connect to Spotify. You can't use spotify after 14 days in other country. But i never use my account ...

• Hello all !   I live in France and i have a spotify account and i can't connect my spotify account on my PlayStation 4. There is this error : Failed to connect to Spotify. You can't use spoti...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tinder/Spotify

I think tinder and Spotify is a great idea, but the top artists on my list are artists I listen to maybe once every few months, yet the artists I listen to every day don't even show up. Also when choosing my anthem, the top songs were songs I'd never...

• I think tinder and Spotify is a great idea, but the top artists on my list are artists I listen to maybe once every few months, yet the artists I listen to every day don't even show up. Also when cho...
  • chocolatequark
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Users account

Spotify should celebrate with the year when they created it by showing yall care and giving everyone free premium account for only 1 or 2 months for showing how spotify is the best thing ever.

• Spotify should celebrate with the year when they created it by showing yall care and giving everyone free premium account for only 1 or 2 months for showing how spotify is the best thing ever.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes