Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Spotify Connect and Bluesound Powernode2

Hi, ever since getting my Powernode2 I´ve had issues with Spotify Connect. After installing Spotify on the BluOS-app it disappears, I can still see my device in Spotify but it fails to connect. It starts working after a factory reset (and sometimes r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, ever since getting my Powernode2 I´ve had issues with Spotify Connect. After installing Spotify on the BluOS-app it disappears, I can still see my device in Spotify but it fails to connect. It st...
  • pelegrut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multimedia Album Art

I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excited to see Spotify's Spotlight feature on podcasts as...

• I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

Hey! I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. But yesterday I actually opened the Spotify app on my TV, which just got...

• Hey!    I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting  (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HULu activation issue

I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx

• Casual Listener
  • I just reenrolled in the student subscription. I cant seem to activate my hulu or find out how to reactivate or anything. Need help thx
  • melaniegonz5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

About the International Women's Day playlist...

Hey, Although I am a man, and I am therefore very aware that I am not the best spokesperson for feminism, I was very surprised and disappointed for your International Women's Day playlist. On Spotify France (idk if it is the same playlist everywhere)...

• Hey,  Although I am a man, and I am therefore very aware that I am not the best spokesperson for feminism, I was very surprised and disappointed for your International Women's Day playlist. On ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inappropriate song. How to notify it?

Inke tinke minki by Liisa Laaveri has inappropriate word in it. Old children song that usea **bleep** word in an inappropriate way.

• Inke tinke minki by Liisa Laaveri has inappropriate word in it. Old children song that usea **bleep** word in an inappropriate way.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer skips songs, never play's one

Hey Guys,so I am running the latest version of MacOS and the latest version of Chrome but when I play within the webplayer it starts skipping songs and never plays one. I have tried all the flash player troubleshooting options but non of them helped....

• Hey Guys, so I am running the latest version of MacOS and the latest version of Chrome but when I play within the webplayer it starts skipping songs and never plays one. I have tried all the flash p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

Hi Guys There is a few albums I'd like to Request as many artist have most of the albums but some are missing. I am aware that it's up to the artist, however it's doing my head in that you can get almost anything on spotify but then there is one Albu...

• Hi Guys     There is a few albums I'd like to Request as many artist have most of the albums but some are missing. I am aware that it's up to the artist, however it's doing my he...
  • Champmad001
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 36 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify connect on Yamaha RX-A1050

Spotify connect stopped working on our Yamaha RX-A1050 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been looking for firmware updates but there are none available. In the list on Spotify’s website this model isn’t listed, while the older A1040 and A1030 are there. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect stopped working on our Yamaha RX-A1050 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been looking for firmware updates but there are none available. In the list on Spotify’s website this model isn’t li...
  • KarinvdB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ps4 bitrate

Hello Spotify and thanks alot for your awesome service. The ps4 app was released today. It's awesome in every way, being able to control music through Spotify connect etc. But I cannot find any settings to choose bitrate. Is there only one bitrate av...

• Roadie
  • Hello Spotify and thanks alot for your awesome service.   The ps4 app was released today. It's awesome in every way, being able to control music through Spotify connect etc. But I cannot find ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect only works from one account to Denon DRA-N4

Hi! We have a problem connecting to a Denon Ceol Piccolo DRA-N4 using Spotify Connect. We have two premium accounts and Spotify Connect works perfectly, but only one of our accounts can see the Denon in Spotify at a time. My girlfriends account works...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  We have a problem connecting to a Denon Ceol Piccolo DRA-N4 using Spotify Connect. We have two premium accounts and Spotify Connect works perfectly, but only one of our accounts can see th...
  • StefanH80
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 says you can only 14 days listen in a another country but i live in my own country?!

Hello,I live in the NetherlandsBut i’ve got only German reclame.On my ps4 says the system “you can 14 days listen spotify in a another country” but i live right now in my own country. I live 15 km in front of German what can i do?

• Hello, I live in the Netherlands But i’ve got only German reclame. On my ps4 says the system “you can 14 days listen spotify in a another country” but i live right now in my own country.  I ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local pc songs on gear s3 smartwatch.

After finally managing to get a playlist containing local music files from my pc on my iphone 5s, I still am not able to download the same playlist on my smartwatch. My gear s3 only downloads the spotify songs in the playlist. Does anyone know if the...

• Casual Listener
  • After finally managing to get a playlist containing local music files from my pc on my iphone 5s, I still am not able to download the same playlist on my smartwatch. My gear s3 only downloads the spo...
  • ikaros74
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Connect no longer working on Denon S720W

Hi all, After months of working fine Spotify Connect has just ceased to function on my Denon S720W. I have tried:- reinstalling the app- playing from multiple other devices (my iPhone, other iPhones, iPads, latops)- checking for firmware updates on t...

• Hi all,   After months of working fine Spotify Connect has just ceased to function on my Denon S720W.   I have tried: - reinstalling the app - playing from multiple other devices (my ...
  • esetnik
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover] Revert back a recent change to Discover Weekly's algorithm

Last year I attended a conference where I heard one of the Discover Weekly scientist talk about the Discovery Weekly algortihm. I remembering her mentioning they discard certain genres from being included in the training data to account for christmas...

• Last year I attended a conference where I heard one of the Discover Weekly scientist talk about the Discovery Weekly algortihm. I remembering her mentioning they discard certain genres from being inc...
  • bloodorange503
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

<br> tag to enter line breaks

HiEditing Artist bio adding rowline breaks the tag "
" becomes visible!!
tag are the html tag encode for line break. if into the html code

If you ar using XHTML the
must be properly closed, like this:

• Regular
  • Hi Editing Artist bio adding rowline breaks the tag "<br>" becomes visible!! <br> tag are the html tag encode for line break. if into the html code <p> ...<br></p> I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • HTML Errors
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox connect

Basically spotify won't connect to my xbox and I use Facebook to login so I can't do password login, it worked until today but for some reason it logged out of my account and it shows on the list of devices but it won't connect no matter how long I w...

• Basically spotify won't connect to my xbox and I use Facebook to login so I can't do password login, it worked until today but for some reason it logged out of my account and it shows on the list of ...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Fire TV app has same Xbox One app "You're Offline" Message

Have both an Xbox One S and Fire TV, both apps have had "You're Offline" screen for several days. Mainly focused on the Fire TV for troubleshooting. I just uninstalled from the Xbox since I don't use that often. Back to Fire TV app, I cleared the dat...

• Have both an Xbox One S and Fire TV, both apps have had "You're Offline" screen for several days. Mainly focused on the Fire TV for troubleshooting. I just uninstalled from the Xbox since I don't use...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on ps4

Hi I closed the account that i was logged in into my ps4 When i opened the app cus i wanted to log back in again with my new account it shows me a black screen with Spotify in the middle and beneath it is says: 'Error connecting to Playstation Networ...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I closed the account that i was logged in into my ps4   When i opened the app cus i wanted to log back in again with my new account it shows me a black screen with Spotify in the m...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes