Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Spotify Glitch

You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the app, restarting my device, nothing works.

• You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the ap...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Smooth transition between playlists and manual skips

Hey, is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?

• Hey,  is it possible to have a smooth transition between two songs when I press the skip-button or play a different playlist?
  • anjalimckiernan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Sonos] Multiple sessions across multiple devices

Is there a way to play multiple sessions at the same time on one account? Say, I'm listening to music on my headphones and music is playing on my sonos speakers for my kids at the same time? I was able to do this seamlessly with Apple Music.

• Is there a way to play multiple sessions at the same time on one account? Say, I'm listening to music on my headphones and music is playing on my sonos speakers for my kids at the same time?  &...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Your shows"

For crying out loud, the audacity of these people! I can't stand this anymore. Every god damn time I open up Spotify I have to see these hideous faces and it is starting to get on my nerves. All because spotify shows us their uttermost respect when i...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.PNG
  •   For crying out loud, the audacity of these people! I can't stand this anymore. Every god damn time I open up Spotify I have to see these hideous faces and it is starting to get on my nerves. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episodes Gone

On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts. The show/ one remaining episode: https://open.spotify.co...

• On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts. ...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Open App on phone with Spotify url link instead of web page

When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be much better if you launch the app on the phone dir...

• Casual Listener
  • When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be...
  • nasmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa Echo Dot 1st Gen Spotify Skill won't work

I have spotify linked to an echo dot and everything worked fine the past years. Since a couple of weeks spotify stopped working. When I say "Alexa play spotify" it returns with "to play spotify enable the skill and link your account". What I tried so...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify linked to an echo dot and everything worked fine the past years. Since a couple of weeks spotify stopped working.   When I say "Alexa play spotify" it returns with "to play spot...
  • slondon12
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution let us control Spotify with google assistant without unlocking our phone

We can't play songs, search for playlists or simply say "ok Google play music" without unlocking our phone first while Siri users can. Let us control our music with our headphones without unlocking our phone

• Visitor
  • We can't play songs, search for playlists or simply say "ok Google play music" without unlocking our phone first while Siri users can. Let us control our music with our headphones without unlocking o...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Extend "add to playlist" menu

I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some slight offset issue that only shows with many playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some slight ...
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Profile page redirect

When i try to check something on my profile, e.g. Followers, I will get redirected to another person's page, always the same profile page, Ben Loula. Pls help

• Visitor
  • When i try to check something on my profile, e.g. Followers, I will get redirected to another person's page, always the same profile page, Ben Loula. Pls help
  • MafeG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Media controls missing from lock screen

DeviceSamsung galaxy S20 The playback controls have disappeared from my lock screen for Spotify and also Youtube and instead just display the name of the song/video as it shows in the screenshot. Does anyone know how I can get them back?

• Device Samsung galaxy S20   The playback controls have disappeared from my lock screen for Spotify and also Youtube and instead just display the name of the song/video as it shows in the scre...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Web Player freezes on long opened tab

I dont use Spotify app on Windows because i dont like too many open windows on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab is perfect for me. But there is an issue. If i keep Web Player tab open for a day or two - it freezes . Doesnt respond to play ,...

• Regular
  • I dont use  Spotify app on Windows  because i dont like  too many open windows  on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab  is perfect for me.    But there is ...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BBC News Global Podcast - does not play

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice iPhone 11, iOS 14.7.1My Question or Issue When I try to press play there is no sound and the show/cursor does not move. I've noticed this for approx 3 months.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11, iOS 14.7.1 My Question or Issue When I try to press play there is no sound and the show/cursor does not move. I've noticed this for approx ...
  • b-andan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution remove unrelated podcasts on home screen

Hey,Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand what its about? Besides that some of the suggestions a...

• Regular
  • Hey, Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand w...
  • crostine
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Discord status only changing when music is playing from the web player

So I've been having issues getting my Spotify status message (the status Spotify gives you on Discord that shows what you are listening to). While only using the Spotify Web Player the message shows, but not when I use the Desktop app. I have seen a ...

• So I've been having issues getting my Spotify status message (the status Spotify gives you on Discord that shows what you are listening to).   While only using the Spotify Web Player the messa...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify playing in the wrong house when using Google Home

Using my Google Home devices, whenever I say “Play Blinding Lights on Big Speakers,” using Spotify, it will always play on my mother’s Den Speaker, in a completely different house. Many months ago, I used my phone and connected to her Google Home to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Using my Google Home devices, whenever I say “Play Blinding Lights on Big Speakers,” using Spotify, it will always play on my mother’s Den Speaker, in a completely different house. Many months ago, I...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] get phone support

get phone support, it's very stupid to depend upon other people for such a big streaming company. I'm trying to figure out why my music isn't playing in order by song.

• get phone support, it's very stupid to depend upon other people for such a big streaming company. I'm trying to figure out why my music isn't playing in order by song.    
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I'm playing tracks, only a few seconds stream with music.

Hello! Thank you for the accommodation. Right now, I experienced another form of problem. The last time I visited here, the experience I had was song skippings. But today, it goes like this. Whenever I'm playing tracks, only a few seconds stream with...

• Regular
  • Hello! Thank you for the accommodation. Right now, I experienced another form of problem. The last time I visited here, the experience I had was song skippings. But today, it goes like this. Whenever...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Colorado Jobs and Promoting Equity in the Work Force.

Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work force which goes against what Spotify has promoted. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work for...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Community
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes