Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Connected to other devices

I am unable to play certain songs on any of my devices other than my desktop as it says I am connected to another device. I have:-signed out of all devices from my account page-changed my password-tried everything else that has been suggested Some mu...

• I am unable to play certain songs on any of my devices other than my desktop as it says I am connected to another device.   I have: -signed out of all devices from my account page -changed m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Remote Controls do not work for Spotify

Hello,My issue concerns the headset control of switching between songs (previous/next song, pause / start). It works for all other apps (installed music player, Amazon Music, etc.), however, not for Spotify.Smartphone: Huwaei Honor 6; Headset: Sony M...

• Hello, My issue concerns the headset control of switching between songs (previous/next song, pause / start).  It works for all other apps (installed music player, Amazon Music, etc.), however,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Christian Music Not on Genre Page

Dear Spotify, Please bring back the Christian Music genre back onto the Genre/Moods tab. Someone has recently told me that it is "not avaliable in some countries". I live in New Zealand... it was pretty avaliable 2 weeks ago, what has changed? It was...

• Dear Spotify,   Please bring back the Christian Music genre back onto the Genre/Moods tab. Someone has recently told me that it is "not avaliable in some countries". I live in New Zealand... i...
  • Reneedet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Christian
    Christian Rock
    genre
    Genre Radio
    Genres & Moods
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Music from split-up bands?

Hello,I wanted some clarification about this: if a band is split-up so no longer making music (like Dissection etc), is it still possible to request their music to be added on Spotify?Thank you

• Regular
  • Hello, I wanted some clarification about this: if a band is split-up so no longer making music (like Dissection etc), is it still possible to request their music to be added on Spotify? Thank you ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox app play history?

Hi there! I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks. I boot up my PC to check out the play history and... Nada. Is there any way of checking out what songs I listened to recently ...

• Regular
  • Hi there!    I was cooped up with the flu last week and checked out my Discover Weekly and was blown away by about ten tracks.    I boot up my PC to check out the play history...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Discord

With this new update. Can you add "viewers" also a chat area(text) |

• Casual Listener
  • With this new update. Can you add "viewers" also a chat area(text)  |
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue removed?

I use the Chrome extension version of Spotify. I was trying to add a song to my play queue when I couldn't find an option of "add to queue", I tried with some other songs and none showed the option. I then tried to find the queue symbol, and I couldn...

• I use the Chrome extension version of Spotify. I was trying to add a song to my play queue when I couldn't find an option of "add to queue", I tried with some other songs and none showed the option. ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for windows RT

hi there, has an app for windows RT been made yet or still working on that? had a look at the microsoft store and couldnt seem to see it.if not is there a way i can use it online? cause that play.spotify.com didnt seem to work. thanks,Rene.

• hi there,   has an app for windows RT been made yet or still working on that?   had a look at the microsoft store and couldnt seem to see it. if not is there a way i can use it online?...
  • VNNGYN
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player on Windows RT

Hi. I have been trying to get on the Spotify web player on my windows surface 2. But everytime I try to access the web player, I get redirected to the the home page. Can someone help me out?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have been trying to get on the Spotify web player on my windows surface 2. But everytime I try to access the web player, I get redirected to the the home page. Can someone help me out?
  • VNNGYN
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify mOnEyS

When do you send the info about how many plays a song has to the royalty distributors. Distrokid says it takes about 2-3 months sometimes shorter but i refuse to think that could possibly be true.

• Casual Listener
  • When do you send the info about how many plays a song has to the royalty distributors. Distrokid says it takes about 2-3 months sometimes shorter but i refuse to think that could possibly be true.
  • DaddyFayke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Edit offline devices

I frequently reset my android phone which also frequently causes my iPod to lose it's status as an offline device. I would like to be able to manage this list without resyncing my iPod all the time. This process takes hours because of how iOS pauses ...

• Roadie
  • I frequently reset my android phone which also frequently causes my iPod to lose it's status as an offline device. I would like to be able to manage this list without resyncing my iPod all the time. ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I press the button dislike this track

Hi, I pressed the button dislike this track in radio, but i don't wanted. Help me and sorry for my english

• Visitor
  • Hi, I pressed the button dislike this track in radio, but i don't wanted. Help me  and sorry for my english 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Dubai, UAE

Just moved out here and now my account wont work. Is there a way to get around this? Because as far as I understand, Spotify is not available in the UAE. I have a free account. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Just moved out here and now my account wont work. Is there a way to get around this? Because as far as I understand, Spotify is not available in the UAE. I have a free account.   Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Disconnects from Google Cast

Hello all, I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the music and starts from where it disconnected. I don't know if ...

• Regular
  • Hello all,   I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

terrible performance in windows phone

spotify is showing sorry,there's nothing here under browse section in windows phone...

• spotify is showing sorry,there's nothing here under browse section in windows phone...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify Radio on Sonos?

Since Spotify Radio is available on iOS with free Spotify Account, I would think/hope I would also be able to listen to Spotify on my Sonos system (as I'm able to do with other online streamers). Are there any plans to offer this ability?

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify Radio is available on iOS with free Spotify Account, I would think/hope I would also be able to listen to Spotify on my Sonos system (as I'm able to do with other online streamers). &nb...
  • maichrcol
  • 54 replies
  • 277 likes
  • 54 replies
  • 277 likes

Spotify Connect & Echo Dot issue

I connected my Echo to Spotify. It worked great for a few days. Now the Echo does not appear as an available device. And when I tell Alexa to play Spotify, it plays the last playlist that was playing before the device was no longer avail. I tried unl...

• Casual Listener
  • I connected my Echo to Spotify. It worked great for a few days. Now the Echo does not appear as an available device. And when I tell Alexa to play Spotify, it plays the last playlist that was playing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player

is spotify web player not working right now? I logged in and it just keeps showing "Connecting to Spotify..".

• Regular
  • is spotify web player not working right now? I logged in and it just keeps showing "Connecting to Spotify..".
  • alexiswynegar21
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify On Chromebook!!

Hi there!I had downloaded the Spotify Web Player app on my Acer Chromebook, and it's been working perfectly for the past few months. Just yesterday, I was opening the app to listen to some music, when suddenly, it looked like it had updated completel...

• Hi there! I had downloaded the Spotify Web Player app on my Acer Chromebook, and it's been working perfectly for the past few months.   Just yesterday, I was opening the app to listen to some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 14 likes

Emin vs Dj Emin - move songs to correct artist

Two songs on spotify where assigned to the wrong artist:https://open.spotify.com/track/3d2zdzYBSqx3GuhyercwJe?si=3-Q3P1xxRtK4x_nU7-y3Dw https://open.spotify.com/track/7vP9I5xf9m2XsZWqCA9hfO?si=2j9FMXETTMi2VLRpKPq6JQ They are both by the cologne Dj Em...

• Roadie
  • Two songs on spotify where assigned to the wrong artist: https://open.spotify.com/track/3d2zdzYBSqx3GuhyercwJe?si=3-Q3P1xxRtK4x_nU7-y3Dw   https://open.spotify.com/track/7vP9I5xf9m2XsZWqCA9hf...
  • Dj_Fex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes