Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Hi ! Unluckly I deleted my Stared list, but when I log in to Spotify Web Player I find the Stared list... But I can't download it on another list or on the app at my phone..Anyone know what I can do ?? Thanks !

• Hi ! Unluckly I deleted my Stared list, but when I log in to Spotify Web Player I find the Stared list... But I can't download it on another list or on the app at my phone..Anyone know what I can do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV app will not boot up

Hi There,I have recently purchased a 2016 Samsung Smart TV and Spotify was working fine, However recently it will not boot up the app and all I get is a Black Screen with Spotify Logo with 3 x White dots (image attached) that pulsate as if to say the...

• Hi There, I have recently purchased a 2016 Samsung Smart TV and Spotify was working fine, However recently it will not boot up the app and all I get is a Black Screen with Spotify Logo with 3 x Whit...
  • Føkk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list

• Casual Listener
  • How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list 😞
  • jonham2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login on my volvo

Hello, if i try logging inn to the app in my volvo it says username or password is wrong, i then get a message from facebook saying that someone is trying to login from ireland (gives me the ip to the server which is trying to connect), even tho i am...

• Hello, if i try logging inn to the app in my volvo it says username or password is wrong, i then get a message from facebook saying that someone is trying to login from ireland (gives me the ip to th...
  • nejatcaliskan
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

subscripciin premium

Hola hace un tiempo que utilizo vuestra app y estos días he observado un error tenéis la publicidad en la app con la subscripción premium de tres meses por 0, 99 euros y sin embargo en la app salta el anuncio por voz de que la subscripción esta a 9,9...

• Hola hace un tiempo que utilizo vuestra app y estos días he observado un error tenéis la publicidad en la app con la subscripción premium de tres meses por 0, 99 euros y sin embargo en la app salta e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Isn't updating when I post it on Twitter

Good Morning Spotify!!! I'm trying to Post one of my Playlists on Twitter. When I do so however, it does not show the cover photo, which I've updated, and it's still advertising songs/artists, that are no longer on the playlist. Any assistance would ...

• Good Morning Spotify!!!   I'm trying to Post one of my Playlists on Twitter.  When I do so however, it does not show the cover photo, which I've updated, and it's still advertising songs/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect devices available remotely

I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even if I'm not on the same Wifi (e.g. not at home, at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't add/remove song from playlist

Hello, Free user here, got a problem for a few days now : my selection playlist is locked, i can't add or remove tracks. The Delete button seems to be inactive. My playlist is only about 210 tracks for a total of 15 hours. I don't have any problem wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Free user here, got a problem for a few days now : my selection playlist is locked, i can't add or remove tracks. The Delete button seems to be inactive.   My playlist is only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Social] Bring back notifications from inbox

Since quite a long time the notifictions from the inbox didnt show up anymore.. is this a bug cause i know a lot of people that have this problem.Would be great to see it back.

• Since quite a long time the notifictions from the inbox didnt show up anymore.. is this a bug cause i know a lot of people that have this problem. Would be great to see it back.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player link redirects me to Home page

When I click on the Web Player link (https://play.spotify.com), it redirects me to the home page of spotify (https://www.spotify.com/us/). The web player worked previously for me. I'm using Internet Explorer on a Windows 8.1 RT tablet. Any help would...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on the Web Player link (https://play.spotify.com), it redirects me to the home page of spotify (https://www.spotify.com/us/). The web player worked previously for me. I'm ...
  • aBLANKo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to listen on certain songs

Hi! I have never had a problem with listen to songs from my account, but now when I want to listen to a certain songs it is blackmarked and cant even push ''play''. I asked my friends and they all can listen to the songs without any problems, but I c...

• Hi! I have never had a problem with listen to songs from my account, but now when I want to listen to a certain songs it is blackmarked and cant even push ''play''. I asked my friends and they all ca...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing the discover weekly picture.

i really need help to change my discover weekly playlist picture. it is a picture of me and my ex and ive tried logging out of my facebook and logging back on, but it is still the same.

• i really need help to change my discover weekly playlist picture. it is a picture of me and my ex and ive tried logging out of my facebook and logging back on, but it is still the same. 
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Personal Statistics

Hey Guys,Yesterday a friend told me, that he got a pretty long email with his personal stats for 2016, including most heard songs (with numbers) and genres. It was really nice to see how his taste of music changed over time.I didn't get such an email...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys, Yesterday a friend told me, that he got a pretty long email with his personal stats for 2016, including most heard songs (with numbers) and genres. It was really nice to see how his tast...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 22 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 5 likes

VERIFIED ARTIST WITH INCORRECT 'APPEARS ON' SECTION

hi everyone, I am a verified spotify artist - KUGA . I have had a problem for a while with my artist page. there are 2 albums that show in my "Appears on" section that i am not a part of / did not contribute music to. these 2 albums/playlists are not...

• hi everyone,   I am a verified spotify artist - KUGA . I have had a problem for a while with my artist page. there are 2 albums that show in my "Appears on" section that i am not a part o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volumen Bajo en Samsung Smart TV

Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Youtube funciona perfecto...Alguien me puede ayudar? ...

• Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not registering tracks played through Sonos

Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The resulting "top tracks" are lovely but sadly entirel...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Music Quality

Dear spotify...I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to deezer until you fix that, the sound on extreme mode is...

• Dear spotify... I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos quits streaming because it wants to cast to a google cast at other location.

Hi, Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off. Today, at my place, sonos keeps telling me after a few seconds that I cant stream because other apps are tr...

• Hi,   Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off.   Today, at my place, sonos keeps tellin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Troubleshooting

Want to use Spotify on your TV? With the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TVs, you can. Samsung Smart TV: 2012-2014 models (running the Orsay operating system) If your Samsung Smart TV was produced between 2012-2014 and is running the Orsay operating sys...

rtaImage.png samsung_tizen.jpg
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Want to use Spotify on your TV? With the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TVs, you can.   Samsung Smart TV: 2012-2014 models (running the Orsay operating system)   If your Samsung ...
  • silviojuniorr
  • 62 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't add or remove from starred

I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different accounts, and it isn't working on either of them???? ...

• I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes