Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify + Amazon Echo + Support in Brazil

Hello,I have a spotify account in Brazila and I am planning to take my Amazon Alexa Echo to Brazil. Does the Alexa works in Brazil and a Brazilian spotify account?Any help is appreciated

• Hello, I have a spotify account in Brazila and I am planning to take my Amazon Alexa Echo to Brazil. Does the Alexa works in Brazil and a Brazilian spotify account? Any help is appreciated
  • ablandina
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player -Firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video......

Hey All,Windows 7, trying to run Spotify web player on Firefox version 52.5.2at work.Web Player loads with graphics and all but no music will play.At the top of the browser there is a yellow bar that says:"Firefox is installing components needed to p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey All, Windows 7, trying to run Spotify web player on Firefox version 52.5.2 at work. Web Player loads with graphics and all but no music will play. At the top of the browser there is a yel...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Playlists on both webplayer and desktop

Hi everyone!why can't i find my saved playlists when I logg in to the web player? Is there a way to have my desktop playlists transfered to the web player?Thanks mates!

• Hi everyone! why can't i find my saved playlists when I logg in to the web player? Is there a way to have my desktop playlists transfered to the web player? Thanks mates!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Sound Quality with Spotify Premium on Chromecast Audio

I switched from AirPlay via an AirPort Express to a Chromecast Audio, and the audio quality is terrible on the Chromecast. I noticed that the documentation says Spotify natively uses Ogg Vorbis, and Chromecast uses AAC compression. I interpret this a...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched from AirPlay via an AirPort Express to a Chromecast Audio, and the audio quality is terrible on the Chromecast. I noticed that the documentation says Spotify natively uses Ogg Vorbis, and ...
  • RobP1
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

When are you going to fix gapless play on Google home?

I know others have said this, but seriously spotify - are you ever going to fix this issue? Or should I just move to Google Play right now? I listen to a number of albums that should not have gaps between the songs, and while it works fine on other p...

• I know others have said this, but seriously spotify - are you ever going to fix this issue? Or should I just move to Google Play right now? I listen to a number of albums that should not have gaps be...
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 17 likes

Spotify needs to be more social

Reading about social enviroments in forums, I just don't know why Spotify just quite moreless a year ago any idea of their own consumers to stop interacting eachother, sharing playlist, sharing songs, sharing own music taste with people around the gl...

• Casual Listener
  • Reading about social enviroments in forums, I just don't know why Spotify just quite moreless a year ago any idea of their own consumers to stop interacting eachother, sharing playlist, sharing songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas al conectar con chromecast

Buenas tardes.Tengo problemas al conectar el chromecast con el web player de mi computadora, es la primera vez que me pasa; voy a chrome ingreso al web player de spotiy pongo conectar a un dispositivo, selecciono mi chromecast y en el televisor apare...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes. Tengo problemas al conectar el chromecast con el web player de mi computadora, es la primera vez que me pasa; voy a chrome ingreso al web player de spotiy pongo conectar a un dispos...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Strategic advantage

One way I think spotify could become even more popular is by understanding its business. Which could be mistaken for online music streaming when in reality it should be mobile audio streaming. So a way a competitor like Sirius xm has some advantage i...

• One way I think spotify could become even more popular is by understanding its business. Which could be mistaken for online music streaming when in reality it should be mobile audio streaming. So a w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed the songs on a single but I can still see the single with no songs on it.

It appears Spotify deleted the single “getting money still sad too” but the single still shows up in Spotify based on the picture but there is no song on it. Was this song removed? If so why? Or is this a mistake?

• It appears Spotify deleted the single “getting money still sad too” but the single still shows up in Spotify based on the picture but there is no song on it. Was this song removed? If so why? Or is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot control Chromecast volume from Android phone

I've had this problem for a long time, for as long as I've had my Chromecast, if memory doesn't fail me. I open Spotify on my Moto G4, connect to my Chromecast (2nd gen), start playing something, and it's OK, I can control the volume. I know for sure...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this problem for a long time, for as long as I've had my Chromecast, if memory doesn't fail me.   I open Spotify on my Moto G4, connect to my Chromecast (2nd gen), start playing somet...
  • mattfueh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify Web Player Issues (Two Weeks)

The webplayer has been down for two weeks for myself and everyone I've asked at work. The screen is black (Issue 1)/disfigured (Issue 2) or IF the GUI is shown (rarely), the songs won't play. In most cases the screen is completely black or white. Thi...

• The webplayer has been down for two weeks for myself and everyone I've asked at work. The screen is black (Issue 1)/disfigured (Issue 2) or IF the GUI is shown (rarely), the songs won't play. In most...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fake/scam website?

https://spotify-us.com/es/?premium People have been sharing this.It looks super fake.

• https://spotify-us.com/es/?premium   People have been sharing this. It looks super fake.
  • intangibleitaca
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Windows 10] Resizing on different display resolutions / aspect ratios

When resizing on displays of different resolutions and/or aspect ratios, the Windows 10 Desktop Application version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc has issues rendering on a different display: specifically maintaining original aspect ratio and resolution. What ...

• When resizing on displays of different resolutions and/or aspect ratios, the Windows 10 Desktop Application version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc has issues rendering on a different display: specifi...
  • andremoraisp
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify stopped working on Firestick

When I try to start Spotify on Kindle Firestick, it says, You're Offline. I'm not offline--I can stream Netflix, Prime, etc. I called Amazon Tech Support and cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. They said there was nothing they could do to h...

• Regular
  • When I try to start Spotify on Kindle Firestick, it says, You're Offline. I'm not offline--I can stream Netflix, Prime, etc. I called Amazon Tech Support and cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

phishing site!!

Hellou, today i get a messages to whatsapp, about a free subscrition for one years of spotify with a link http://spotify-us.com, that domain is yours?? there are already some friends who have received the same messages. attached capture, greetings.

• Casual Listener
  •  Hellou, today i get a messages to whatsapp, about a free subscrition for one years of spotify with a link http://spotify-us.com, that domain is yours?? there are already some friends who have r...
  • rueldu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account overlapping

Hey, It seems like I have somene else coneccted to my account, so everytime I try to listen to my music it's constantly interrupted by this other account's music. And on top of that now I have all of his/her playlists on my account. What do I do? tha...

• Visitor
  • Hey,    It seems like I have somene else coneccted to my account, so everytime I try to listen to my music it's constantly interrupted by this other account's music. And on top of that no...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising in concerts near you

I think it's a great idea to promote artist concerts that appear on users lists ....I even took advantage and bought tickets ....However one concert in particular was promoted "Steely Dan" in south Florida this coming spring ...Pictured are both ... ...

• I think it's a great idea to promote artist concerts that appear on users lists ....I even took advantage and bought tickets ....However one concert in particular was promoted "Steely Dan" in south F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps randomly switching to Web Player

Lately, when I am listening to my playlists on my iphone 7 or my desk top computer, Spotify will randomly switch out of my playlist and on to Web Player and play a random song. How can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Lately, when I am listening to my playlists on my iphone 7 or my desk top computer, Spotify will randomly switch out of my playlist and on to Web Player and play a random song.  How can I s...
  • Evgenii
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes

cant sync "what you've listened to" on FB

I used to be able to sync what ive been listening to on FB,but it stopped working since sep last year.I think I deactivated and reactivated my fb account a few time,I tried relog in to spotify on both my phone and laptop a few times, and i tried disc...

• I used to be able to sync what ive been listening to on FB, but it stopped working since sep last year. I think I deactivated and reactivated my fb account a few time, I tried relog in to spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home: Stop after one song

For some reason, when I say "Play X on Spotify" it plays the song just fine, but after the song is over, it randomly plays other songs. How can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, when I say "Play X on Spotify" it plays the song just fine, but after the song is over, it randomly plays other songs. How can I stop this?
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes